Chapter 12

Making Memories

Hello from T.O.P media. Today we would like to present to you that Teen Top will be having a live recoding of a short reality show. This will be provided through naver and also streamed on youtube as well. We sincerely hope that we get positive feedback for this project. The streaming will began at 01:00. See you soon!

-T.O.P Media

 

 

It was a slow day at school. Everyone was acting a fool as usual. It wasn't any different to Minkyu, He never paid any attention to those kinds of students anyways. His only intentions were getting to be number one in the school. He was smart, but he wasn't one of those old fashioned nerds that new everything complete thing in the universe. The only thing he was interested in was getting straight a pluses and Choi Jonghyun.

The whole grading thing wasn't ever working out for him when maknae had been there. Jonghyun some how get him off focus and make him focus on him. Maknae was Mingkyu's guiltiest pleasure then. His parent never liked him hanging around him, That's because his grades were dropping by the minute. In respond all mingkyu could do was nod and accept the fact that it was true. It wasn't like Maknae was a terrible person, it's just him interfering with his school, and he hated that. But now everything was back to normal since he'd gone; but that's when things began to go really downhill.

He had been mad at Jonghyun since the day he told him he were leaving school. What made him even more mad is that he couldn't even tell him face to face. At the end of it all he always felt he were overeacting though. They weren't even official yet, but he felt like he had the right to be mad. But ever since that day, it's just been hell between the two.

"Kyah!" A girl shreaked from across the room.

Everyone turned their head to look at her; all except Mingkyu. He had his nose stuck in a Manga he had checked out earlier.

"Yah,"Another girl said pushing her slightly."Stop yelling."

"Wahh, Unni!" She screeched clinching onto the girl."You won't believe it, you won't believe it!"

"I would if I could breathe-" The girl responded as she pryed her off of her."Believe what?"

"Teen Top is having a reality show, live!" She said in awe.

"Really?" The girl said as she raised her eyes brows out of curiosity.

Mingkyu lifted up his head and glanced over at the two.

"It going to air in a hour! That perfect." The first girl smiled.

"Dahye, Study hall is for studying, not balling your eyes out of a stupid boy group."

The girl looked around to see where the voice was coming from. Finally she targeted her eyes on Mingkyu.

"I have good grades, I should be able to unwind when I want to." She protested in response.

"And you should keep studying if you want to keep them that way." He sneered as he slammed his book shut.

"Yah, Jeon Minkyu." The second girl called out coldly."Don't try to act like your the alpha of everything. Just because your number one doesn't mean you have to act like a snob. Remember weeks ago you wouldn't even have been there if Jonghyun hadn't left. That would have been Somi's spot if it weren't for you. You just got lucky, boy."

"That's because I found out that my education was more important than wasting my time on a useless guy. You'll soon learn to do that to,Subin." He rose up from his seat."I'm going to lunch.

The two girls watched him as he walked out of the room.

"He's such a mood killer." Subin said while rolling her eyes.

"He's been like that for a while now. Theres rumors saying that he and Jonghyun used to be a thing.."

"A thing?" She quickly looked over at Dahye."What do you mean by a thing?!"

"You know.." She began."You know what I mean, Don't make me say it.."

"Now I get it." A small smirked appeared on Subin's face."Lets dig deeper into this shall we?"

"What are you planning..?"

"Chunji has a fan club here right?"

"Yes-" Dahye nodded slowly."Why-"

"You'll see. Lets go find them."

Dahye watched her as she stood up."R-Right now?!" She stuttered."Its study hall-"

"You don't ever study anyways." Subin said while reaching for her arms."Come on, We have some scavenging to do."

 

 

 

 

 

"Ow.." Niel cried out of pain."Oww!"

"Stop moving and it won't hurt." Maknae hissed.

"Yah- No-no don't stick it there! I told you its not going to fit!"

"It will if you would quit moving!"

There stood chunji infront of bathroom door. He blinked repeatedly at the sounds he was hearing.

"S-slow down.. It's not going to fit if you keep pushing it like th- Ow!"

"It said stop moving!"Changjo yelled out.

Niel let out a loud cry, making Chunji jump slightly.

"It's not anything bad bunny, its not anything bad, its not anything bad." He whispered to himself as he shook his head.

"What are you doing?" A sudden voice asked.

He turned around to se Byunghun standing behind him.

"I have to pee."

"Then why are you just standing there?"

He lifted his hand and pointed to the bathroom."Maknae and Fish are in there-"

L.Joe Glanced over at the door.

"Almost- There-" Jonghyuns voice groaned.

"It hurts, okay stop it, stop it!" Daniel cried out even more.

Chanhee looked back at L.Joe, He to were blinking awkwardly.

"Forget it you aren't ready for this size anyways." Just then the door swung open. Changjo halted in his steps and looked back and forth between Chunji and L.Joe."What are you two doing?"

"Uhm-" Chanhee began. He looked over at Niel who looked like he'd been through a hurricane."I had t-"

"If you guys are going to those kind of things, You could atleast get a room. Don't hog up the bathroom." Byunghun scolded.

"What?" Maknae questioned with a confused look.

"I'm going back to the studio."Byunghun turned around and headed back down the hallway.

Changjo looked over at Chanhee."What are you doing?"

"I.. Have to pee?"

"Oh." He nodded. He looked back at Daniel who was still partially dying."Hm." He shrugged and brushed passed Chunji.

Chanhee looked back at him and then made his way into the bathroom. He looked over at Niel who was leaning against the wall.

"What happened to you?"

"Changjo ... long story." Daniel panted in response.

"Alright then." Chanhee nodded and walked into one of the stalls.

"I'm going back to the studio.." Daniel said before walking out of the room.

Once everyone had finally arrived back in the studio, it was time to begin the recording.

"Okay," Seungmin started as he stood next to the camera man."This is a reality show for you guys. When we start filming just state your names and your roles, then announce your group as a whole, alright? That's easy right?"

Each of the boys nodded.

"Alright." He said looking over at the camera man."Go head." He whispered. He then looked over at the boys and gestured them to start.

All of the members exchanges glances between each other. They all then glanced over at Minsoo.

"Oh-" He said with a small cough. The rest of the members let out small laughters at their hyungs cluelessness.

"My name is C.A.P, I'm the main rapper and also the leader."

"Hi, My name is L.Joe and I am the lead rapper." Byunghun spoke up and held up a peace sign.

"Hello everyone! My name is Chunji and I am the power voice vocal." He smiled and waved.

"Hello.. My name is Niel and I am the emotional vocal." He said with shyness in his voice.

"Hi guys! My name is Ricky, and I'm the lovely voice~" He smiled and waved happily.

"And my name is Changjo, I am a vocal and dancer, also the world's cutest maknae." He said holding up two hands to show off his aegyo.

"And we are, Teen Top!" They said in unison. They all bowed slightly and started clapping.

"Okay, What are our plans for today?" Chunji questioned as he looked amongst his memebers.

"We have to film for our reality show," L.Joe said as he nodded.

"But we are recording right now?" Chunji replied, he then looks over at him.

"Oh, We must be late then."

"Apologize to the fans for being late-" Chunji scolded as he pointed to the camera.

"I'm sorry."

 

Back at school

 

"Oh my gosh they are so cute!" Dahye squeled as the stared down at her tablet.

"Both of them are the same age right?" Subin questioned as she pointed her fingers at Chunji and L.Joe.

"Mhm, They are both 93 liners." She nodded as she kept looking down at the screen.

"So.. What do you do reality shows..?" Ricky spoke up as he looked amongst s.

"You guys are going to start off with a challenge," One of the assistants said. She passed a envelope to Daniel."It's inside there. You each get a strip."

"Ah.. I'm scared," Niel chuckled nervously. He ripped open the envelop and pulled out a thin piece of paper."Find Doenjang." He read off of the paper."Are we going grocery shopping?" Chunji reached over and took the evelope out of his hands.

"Keep going and you will see." The lady motioned her hand at them.

Once everyone had gotten a strip, she took the envelope back."There is two sets of each ingredient that you have to find, Who ever had the same ingredient as you if your partner."

"Hm." The boys nodded in reponse.

"This is going to be easy," Byunghun said as he clapped his hands together.

"You aren't going to look the supermarket for these ingredients."

"What?" Chunji exclaimed.

"Then where do we find the .. stuff?" Niel asked as he waved his strip in the air.

"Can we get a new challenge? This one is hard already!" Changhyun whined as he pouted.

"Ricky is such a cutie~" Subin said in awe.

"You can find these items in the mini food marts. If any team decides they give up, they can go to the market, but they will have to take a penalty." The lady continued.

"Ahh, This still going to be easy." L.Joe repeated.

Once the boys had all found their teams, they had went down to the parking lot and branched out into different cars. The first team was Ricky and minsoo. They had been assigned to look for jalapeño peppers along with tofu. Chunji and L.Joe were the next team, they were assigned to look for garlic and vegetable stock. And lastly, Changjo and Niel, They had been assigned to get soybean paste, zucchini, and green onions.

All of the boys would be dropped off somewhere in Seoul. The one way they could comunicate with each other was through there cell phones. They would all be fairly closer to each other, they just wouldn't know.

"Can we use a GPS to find a mini mart?" Changjo asked looking over at one of the assistants who were off screen.

She shook her head no in response.

"Ugh, This is going to be harder than I thought." He frowned slightly. He looked around him to see if he could spot one, but he had no luck.

"I wonder what we are getting this stuff for.." Niel said looking down at the paper.

"We might get to eat." Maknae shrugged.

Niel looked up from the paper."Hoenamu.."

"Hm?" He hummed as he looked over at him.

Niel rose his hand and pointed over at a street sign that was up ahead."Hoenamu, We are in Itaewon!"

"How do you know?"

"My grandmother used to live over here. There is a mini mart somewhere near here."

"Do we have to walk far..?"

"I don't know. Its been been a while.." Niel shurgged.

"Oh no, I forgot!" Maknae said as he raised his hand or hit himself."I can't believe I forgot."

"What-"

".. the Ajumma's.. They shop at mini marts!"

"Your still in the that stupid thing?"

"Yah,"Changjo hissed as he bumped into him."It's serious."

"Okay Maknae, what ever you want to believe-" Daniel chuckled as he shook his head.

Changjo looked up to noticed a small group of girls standing off to the side." Hey.. I think those might be some of our fans." He said as he nodded his head toward their direction.

Daniel looked over into the direction he motioned."Ah.. maybe we could ask them for help,"

"Good idea." He nodded once more. They started to make their way over to the group. Once the girls had realized they were walking their way they started to freak out amongst themselfs.

"Wahh, He's coming out over here!" One of the girls whispered.

"Maybe they heard us!"

"Excuse me-" Changjo said as he waved to get their attention.

The girls all turned their heads to look at him.

"Do you know if there is a mini mart near here?"

"There is a seven-eleven a couple block from here." One of the girls spoke up.

A small smile grew on his face."Thank you!"

"Thank you," Niel said as well and bowed slightly.

"Wahh, unni you are so pretty!" One of the girls blurted out.

"H-Huh?" Daniel blinked.

"Oppa, Your girlfriend is really pretty." The first girl said shyly as he cheeks began to turn red.

"Girlfriend..?" Changjo repeated. He glanced over at Daniel who cheek's too were covered light red.

"Oh she is blushing!" The second girl called out.

"I-I'm no-"

Maknae slammed his hand over Niel's mouth before he could finish his sentence.

"What she means to say is thank you." He smiled widely as he started to back away."We have to go now, Thank you for the help! Have a nice day."

Once they were far enough away from the group, Niel pryed maknae hand off his mouth.

"Why did you do that!?" He exclaimed.

"Do what?" Jonghyun questioned innocently as he stuck his hands in his pants pockets.

"Tell them I was a girl!"

"It would of been awkward if you would of told them you weren't. Then you would of felt bad. And I didn't want you to be upset." He didn't look over at him.

"Ohh .."

"I told you I was going to protect you, remember?"

"Nae.." He nodded in response. He glared down at the ground as he played with his fingers nervously.

"Now lets get back to finding that mini mart."

 

Back at school

 

"Idiot." Minkyu said as he clinched his fists together. He stared down at the screen with a evil glare.

So you are the reason why Jonghyun doesn't want to talk anymore?

He thought to himself.

Where did you even come from?

 

Flash backs

 

"He left me alone because he ran after Niel hyung! So I came to you!"

"I can't tonight, We are having a sleep over at Niel's house. We will hangout Sunday, alright?"

"Oh, He's not here right now, He went to go get is dinner along with Niel."

 

Mingkyu slammed his phone to the ground and gritted his teeth.

 

 

"I'll get you homewrecker. 

You won't see daylight dealing with me."