Chapter 13

Making Memories

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry it took me 500 years to upload this chapter. My laptop doesn't work anymore and I have been going through some stuff and it took me 500000 years to figure out how to type this on my phone, But I finally got it! So please enjoy!

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So," Junghye began as she picked up her bottle of tea."What brings you here?" She popped off the cap and took a long sip.

Dahye took a quick glance over at Subin then back at Junghye."Uhm.." "

We came here to ask you guys a couple of questions." Subin spoke up.

"Keep going." Junghye replied as she waved her hand in the air. "I was wondering if you could help us get some dirt on minkyu."

"And what exactly does he have to do with us?"

"Well, since you guys are from the same providence.." Subin trailed off, she then looked over at Dahye." I was hoping you'd know about his affairs with Jonghyun."

"You mean Choi Jonghyun..?" Mina interupted. Subin looked over at her and slowly nodded.

"Why would you want to know?" Junghye asked. She dragged her spoon up and down her lunch tray, making a small screeching sound.

"We just want to know if it was true that he and Jonghyun were together. I had to know for myself, just so I could crush his world later on."

"If you want more info, You will have to pay." Junghye smiled. She glanced over at Haerim and snapped her fingers."Get out the treasurery."

"P-Pay you?" Dahye exclaimed."For some lousy rumor?!"

Junghye let out a small giggle and shook her head."It's not a rumor. A couple of weeks before Chanhee left, we overheard him talking to Minkyu. I think he was asking oppa for advice regarding to Jonghyun-ssi. Their relationship was beginning to get rocky then."

"So they were dating.." Subin whispered under her breath. "And how would you know that?" Dahye retorted as she crossed her arms.

"We are Chanhee's fanclub. We know everything."Haerim spoke as she stuck out her hand."That will be ten dollars please."

"Ten dollars?" Subin scoffed."You barely told me a story!"

"Ten dollars or I will be forced to spill out your plan to Minkyu. We have to meet with him later, so I would make your decision wisely." She shook her hand and stretched it out even more.

"Ugh." Subin groaned as she reached into her jacket pocket. She pulled out her wallet and pulled out a ten dollar bill."Here." She said as she placed it on the table and slid it toward them.

"Thank you." Each of the girls said with a wide smile. Haerim took the bill and stuck it into a red packet.

"Come on Dahye." Subin motioned as she stood up from her seat. She looked over at the other girls.

"Where are we going?" She asked as she stood up as well.

"We are going to make some signs, Come on." She grabbed a hold of the younger's hand and started to pull her away from the table.

"I wonder what that was all about.." Mina mumbled before taking a bite of her candy bar.

"Drama."A small smirk appeared on the corner of Junghye's lips."speaking of the devil."

All of the girls had noticed that Minkyu was walking over to their table. He looked angry, beyond angry.

"Hello brotheren." Junghye smiled innocently."What brings you in today?"

"I need you to mess up something for me." He responded as he placed his books down on the table.

"Tell me more."

"You guys hate Niel right?" He questioned before sitting down on the bench.

"Mhm."Junghye nodded.

"I was speaking with Jongie the other day," He started." I overheard some voices being lovey dovey in the back ground. I asked him who it was, he told me it was just Chanhee and Niel cuddling up."

"Keep, going." Junghye smiled even wider, trying to keep the frown from appearing on her face.

"I asked him how long they'd been doing that. He told me they are in a serious relationship."

"Not with my oppa." She growled lowly.

"Are you sure? Because I was looking at some of these fan accounts, They always seem to be next to each other."

Junghye slammed her spoon down on the table. Everyone in the room looked over in her direction. "That ." She whispered as she gritted her teeth together.

"I know." Minkyu nodded."He's been seducing my Jonghyun too. That's why we broke up."

"He?!" She yelled."It's she!"

"She, he, What ever the hell it is." He shrugged."I just want revenge. Are you on board?"

She nodded in response. A devious smirk appeared on her face."Tomorrow, the boys are having their first fan sign. I need you to go there, get as much dirt on her as you can. Smother her, trash her, just make her angry. Once the other fans see her yelling at you? They will video tape it and post it on sns. Once that is done? Her popularity will decline."

"Then what do we do after that?"

"Hmm." She hummed."Then from there, we just drag her. The whole society will hate her when we are done with her."

"Alright, Gotcha." Minkyu nodded once more as he stood up from his seat."Thank you for the help. I guess this was an eye for an eye with your recent family issue."

"Whatever. See you." She fake smiled and waved her hand. He smiled a bit before turning to walk away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"So.. What are we making posters for?" Dahye questioned.

"We," Subin started."Are going to start a few rumors." She picked up one of the large sheets of sand paper and slid it over to Dahye."We are going to get in Mingkyu's head."

The younger looked down at the paper infront of her."I don't even know what to write.."

"Just write something!" Subin hissed.

"What are you two doing?" A voice from across the room spoke.

Both of the girls looked over to see who it was.

"Creating havoc." Subin smiled widely. She looked back down at her own poster and began to write on it.

"Who is the enemy now?" Jun asked walking toward them. He sat his duffle back down on one of the empty desk.

"Minkyu."

"Minkyu gives out free cookies?" He read off on Dahyes poster. He then glanced over at her.

"Dahye!" Subin roared. She reached to snatch the marker out of her hand.

"I told you I didn't know what to write!"

"Write something about Jonghyun dumbo!"

Jun chuckled and shook his head.

"What are you laughing at!" Subin yelled.

"No one's going to pay attention to those posters."

"How would you know?"

"Me and Daniel used to make some, for fundraising purposes."

"Daniel..?"

"You don't know Daniel? He's in group that Jonghyun's in."

A small smirk appeared on Subin's face." He's the one that looks like a girl, Right?"

Jun shrugged."If you want to put him that way, sure."

She looked over at Dahye.

"I don't like that look on your face .."Dahye said glumly.

"We can start rumors about him and Jonghyun. That they are dating. If Minkyu sees that, He will flip!"

"Ahh, That's a pretty good idea .." She nodded in agreement.

"Yah." Jun interupted."Don't ruin Daniel's image like that. Plus, He belongs to me."

"Jun .. are you two ... dating ..?" Subin questioned slowly.

Jun let out a sigh. "No, I never got to ask."

"Interesting.." She nodded slowly.

 

After what seemed like a never ending challenge, the three teams had successfully found their ingredients. They had found out that they'd be making a soybean paste soup. After they had ate and everything, they were allowed to go home since they had been filming non-stop all day. From music bank, to the show, and to their reality show. It was tiring.

"My legs have never hurt so much then in my whole life..." Daniel groaned as he slammed his body down on the bed.

"Get used to it. This is the life you will live." Maknae chuckled.

"Atleast tomorrow we only have one event!" He exclaimed. He sat up and shifted his body to face toward Jonghyun."I can't wait to see our fans!"

"Somone sounds pretty happy today,"

Niel blinked cluelessly. He then shook his head."No .. I just can't wait to see how many people we have attracted .."

"I'm sure it's a lot." He replied as he layed down next to him."But for now, we should sleep." He reached for one of the pillows and shoved it under his head.

"Well, you can sleep .. I'm not tired.."

"Hyung, Go to sleep." Maknae repeated.

Niel stared down at him and layed down in defeat. "Sometimes I don't feel like a hyung to you-"

"Sleep tight."