*Birthday Special*

Making Memories

Hi! You must be wondering.. Why a birthday special? Is not any of the members birthday's yet- Ofcourse it's not silly, It's mine! My birthday is actaully tomorrow, But I'll be busy so I decided I'd upload it today! But I hope you enjoy this, thank you and please await for the next chapter! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Add three cups of cake flour,"

"Huh.."

"And three teaspoons of vinalla extract,"

"Uhuh, Uhuh."

"One teaspoon of salt,"

"Yeeeeeaaaahhhh,"

As it seemed to look like a complete disaster happened in Chunji's kitchen, They had just been cooking and putting together a birthday party for their special friend. They really didn't know where they were going with is, So they just started throwing stuff together.

"Add eight cups of water," Ricky read off to the paper that lie in his hands.

"uh- wait, Eight cups of water?!"

"Yeah hyung, it say add eight cups of water and then stir well!"

"Give me this damn paper!" Chunji hissed snatching the paper out of his hands."Ricky, that's for the icing!" He yelled scanning the paper.

"Well hyung-ah.. I saw the picture of the icing.. it looked so good.. then I forgot to look back up." Ricky pouted as he looked down.

"Why are you yelling..?" Niel yawned as he walked into the kitchen."Oh.. Whats the occasion?"

Chunji had invited the guys to spend the night as his house since they had been practicing for the past few days. It sounded nice to just have a day off and chill for a while.

"....What do you mean what's the occasion!" Chunji snapped even more.

Niel jumped from the sudden yelling to his ear."Am... I supposed to remember something...?" He asked with a Puzzled look on his face.

"It's Seoulji's birthday!"

"Ohhhhhh- Yeah I remember her saying something about that.."Daniel replied scratching his head awkwardly.

"How can you forge- Whatever that's not important right now. I need you and Jonghyun to go to the mall and get her a really nice gift, okay?!"Chunji glanced over at Ricky."Yah, Stop pouting and go get me some sugar!"

"Yes mommy.." Ricky frowned and turned away toward the cabnits.

"Well... What does she like..?" Niel blinked repeatedly.

"I don't know, perfume?! Stuffed animals?! Dresses?! Cheese?! Whatever! And tell that chicken and minsoo that I need them to go to the store and buy balloons and party favors! Pali, Go!"

"O-Okay."Niel said backing out of the kitchen.

"Hyung I got the sugar!" Ricky screamed slamming a bag down onto the counter.

Chunji pulled it closer to him and looked at the label."Ricky... Ricky.. Ricky."

"Yes hyung?" Ricky replied with a innocent smile on his face.

"Piggy." Chunji sighed placing his hand on his shoulder."This is flour."

Ricky glanced down at the bag then back up at him." ... I will go get the sugar."

"You don't think?" Chunji tilted his head.

"I-I'll go get it!" Ricky took the bag and walked back over to the cabnits.

"It's okay Chanhee, Everything is going to run great! Seoulji's going to love it!" He smiled to his self as he continued to mix the batter together.

 

 

 

 

"Oh no... She's going to hate it, She's going to hate it!" Chunji whined at the site infront of him.

L.Joe and sleepy head had brought all the wrong things. The balloons didn't even say 'Happy birthday' on them. It was a collection of balloons for students who were graduating.

"They ran out of birthday ballons.."Byunghun said with a plain voice while he loosen he grip to let the ballons rise up the to the cieling.

"And they really didn't have much girly stuff, So we thought this football stuff would work. You know.. just paint over it-" Minsoo said pointing to the football shapes plates.

"Doyouknowhowlongittakesforpainttodry!" Chunji examined.

There was a silence in the room. L.Joe and minsoo looked at each other and bursted into laughs.

"Guys! This is not funny!" Chunji whined stomping his foot."This was supposed to be perfect and everything is turning into poop!"

"Don't worry hyung!" Ricky said clinging onto his older's arm."We still have the cake and Maknae and Fish are getting her present! Remember?"

"Yeah, And watch those two idiots mess that up too!" He groaned in response.

"Plus, Even if it's not the things Seo likes, I am sure she will be thankful for the party anyways!"

"Yeah.. I guess your right kiddo.." Chunji sighed. He glanced back up at L.Joe and Minsoo who where still laughing."Yah, Put a sock in it!" He yelled grabbing a pillow and throwing it at them; But it missed and knocked a vase off the table next to them.

"Ohhhh-" They continued on with their laughing as they pointed at Chanhee.

You could see the look of horror on his face. That was his mother's favorite vase. She'd kill anyone if she found even a scratch on it.

"Oh no.." He gulped." Get away from it!" He screamed pushing the two away."How am I going to replace this?! It was custom made from my great grandmother! This is ancient!"

"Then why would your mother have it out in the open where it can clearly fall?" L.Joe questioned still chuckling a bit.

"Because.. she doesn't expect me to horseplay.." He sighed as he held one of the pieces of it in his hands. "Chunji hyung... the food.. it could be burning-" Ricky whispered.

"Oh! The food!" Chunji paniced before running back to the kitchen, with Ricky following behind.

 

 

 

 

 

"So.. Why are we here again?" Maknae asked glancing into a store as they walked past it.

"We have to get Seoulji a birthday gift.."

"Aha. I have the perfect gift." Jonghyun snapped his fingers together with a small smirk on his lips.

"And that is..?" Niel asked with a questioning look.

"Front row tickets to our debut stage."

"Even though that sounds nice, I don't think that's what she'd want." Niel chuckled.

"Seo... She's hard to figure out... she could like anything.." Changjo sighed out of frustration as he stuck his hands inside his pants pockets.

"Anything..?"

"Anything." He nodded.

Niel bit his lip softly then nodded."Maknae, Lets go to the market,"

"Why the market-"

"You'll see!"

 

 

 

 

 

It's been hours and even though is seemed like everything was going downhill, The cake turned out right and Minsoo and Byunghun actaully made up for their mistake.

"Where did you guys go?! I need you to help me with the-"

"We went to a different store." L.Joe said cutting Chunji off."We couldn't find new ballons, But we got new plats."

"Ah," Chunji nodded looking at the bag in his hands."Well set everything up! Seo could be here any minute!"

Just then the front door opened. Niel and changjo walked in with a box in Changjos hand.

"We got the present."Changjo called out setting the box down on the couch.

"Great! What did you get her?" Chunji asked reaching for the box.

"A-Ani!" Niel yelled slapping his hands away."It's a secret! Its only for the birthday girl.."

"Oh.. Kay-" He nodded backing away. A knocking sound came from the door. They all looked back at it then at each other. "Okay! She's here! Hide the present and I'll get the cake!" Chunji ordered before going back into the kitchen.

Changjo grabbed the present and slide it inside of a cabnits of the entertainment center.

"Oh, Hi there Seo."L.Joe greeted once he opened the door.

"Hi Byunghun." Seoulji waved with a small smile on her face.

"How about a kiss for the birthday girl?" He smirked leaning against the wood of the door.

"Uh.. Nice try Short-stuff." She giggled shaking her head.

"Yah, Shorty stop flirting she doesn't want you." Changjo hissed.

"Ugh, I'm just being nice. But, Come in." He replied stepping aside so she could walk through. Once she did he closed the door.

"Hey guys." She smiled once more and greeted the others.

"Happy birthday Seo!" Ricky said hugging her with both of his arms and legs.

"T-Thank you ricky-" She replied with strain in her voice.

"I love you~" He said nuzzling her neck.

"I-I love you too ricky-"

"Your the best friend we could ask for!"

"H-Help-" She whispered, nearly about to faint.

"Yah, Piggy get down. Don't kill the girl on her special day." Minsoo scolded.

"Sorry Saeng!" He chuckled sliding off her.

"Hehe, Its okay Ricky." She smiled pinching his cheek."Where is Chunji...?" She asked glancing around the room.

"Happy birthday to you~ Happy birthday to you~ Happy birthday dear Seoulji, Happy birthday to you~" He sang from the kitchen walking out with a cake in his hand.

She turned around and smiled at the sight."Oh my gosh.."She said in embarrassment.

"Happy birthday Seoulji!" The others said.

"Here, Make a wish!" Chunji said pushing the cake toward her. But before you knew it the guys had blew it out for her.

"Yah!" She laughed as she pushed them away from her cake."I didn't even get to wish!"

"You should know this happens by now kid." Minsoo smiled as he ruffled her hair.

"Aish, You guys are really something else!"

"Uh.. here you go.. Seo.." Niel spoke up holding the present out to her with a smile on his face.

"Aww... guys you shouldn't have-" She blushed as she unwrapped it. She stuck her hand inside and pulled out a brown bag.

"Here, I'll get rid of this for you." L.Joe said taking the box and satting it aside.

She ripped open the bag and looked inside."....Cheese...?" She looked up at Niel in confusion.

"Uhm.. Chunji hyung suggested it.."He replied awkwardly.

She glanced over at Chunji and tilted her head.

He blinked and looked around the room at everyone."I didn't think he'd really do it-"

She stood there for a moment, then slowly started laughing. They all look at her in confusion.

"Why are you laughing?" Changjo asked.

"It's just that it's weird." She said in between laughs."You guys really thought outside the box."

"So... you like it.. or-"

"I love it. I'm sure I could eat this with some fresh rasian bread." She nodded and smiled."Thank you again guys." She bowed slighty.

"Your welcome." The all replied in unison.

After a while everyone just talked and played games with each other. The five boys acting like the idiots they were. They just really showed Seoulji a good time, and she really loved them for that.

She looked up from her attention of the boys to chunji who was sitting off in the corner of the room with a small frown on his face. "Hmm?" She hummed and stood up to walk over to him."Chanhee?"

"Huh?" He replied looking over at her.

"Are you okay?"

"Me..? Yes ofcourse! I'm fine!" He protested with a sudden smile on his face.

"Chanhee.." She said in a stern voice crossing her arms.

He sighed and leaned back against the wall."Alright.. you caught me.."

"What's wrong?"

"Earlier.. my mom's vace broke.."

"Why don't you just buy her a new one?" She took a seat down infront of him.

"Can't, Its ancient. They don't even sell those anymore." He sighed once again.

"Let me see it."

"Huh?" He said looking down at her.

"Go get the pieces, I'll fix it for you." She smiled with a small nod.

"Okay.. but I doubt you can fix it.." He said before walking away.

A few minutes later he came back and set the broke pieces out on the table.

"Uhuh." She nodded.

"Go hang with the guys, leave me to my work." She spoke flipping her hand at him.

"Okay.." He nodded and turned to walk over to where the guys were.

After a hour or so, she had called Chanhee back over.

"How does it look?" She gestured to the vace while sticking a pen in her purse.

"H-How did you fix it?!" He questioned picking up the vace in his hands.

"Just a little trick I have." She giggled. "Well I better get going. I have things to do tomorrow. I really thank you guys for setting this up for me." She smiled.

"Anything for our S-S-Seoljiii!" He sang as he grabbed her and shaked her.

She laughed and shook her head. "Haha, okay guys! See you later!" She waved at the other guys.

"Wait?! I don't get my kiss?!" L.joe whined.

"Keep dreaming Byunghun." She giggled running her hands through his hair."Alright, I'm going." She said walking over to the door then opening it." Good night!" She said before walking out and closing the door behind her.

"She touched my hair. Does that means she likes me?"

"No hyung, You can't date her." Changjo yawned.

"Yeah she has a boyfriend shorty!" Chunji said pushing him slightly.

"Still worth a try."