Chapter 9

Making Memories

A/N:Hi guys! Sorry I am uploading this late.. I have a job interview tomorrow, and I have two test to study for that is also tomorrow, and my boyfriend has been hogging me like non stop- And I have had a ear infection so I have been sleeping  on and off this pass week. I CAN NOT HEAR OUT OF MY EARS. So I crammed to type up this chapter. Why is being a girl so hard? Anyways,I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! It is nearly 2000 words long. I got a little fluffy at the end~
From now on this is where Changniel offically takes off! But I will shutup now.

 

P.S, For any Jay Park fans out there, Possible during spring break, I will be launging a new fanfiction AOMG Based! So please treat Making Memories's little brother with care! I'm not really sure how I will do the whole chapter uploading thing yet, But I will figure out something. But for now, Toodles! 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beep beep beep,

Beep beep beep,

The alarm went off, indicating that it was seven on the dot. Today the boys had to wake up early since they had to meet up with Andy. They had to discuss alot of things pertaining to them debuting and other personal things.

"Hyung, turn it off." Jonghyun groaned as he pulled the blankets over his head.

Niel, who was still In his sleep, didn't budge. He wasn't even fazed by the obnoxious sound. Not one bit.

"Hyung," The younger called out with a raspy voice.

Beep beep beep.

"Hyung." He called once again. This time he was annoyed. He moved his leg to kick Daniel's, but instead he actaully pushed him off the bed.

"Mmm," Daniel whined once he felt the coldness of the floor. He gathered the strength he had and lifted his body up from the floor. He looked over at the nightstan where the clock was. He furred his eyebrows at the device and reached to unplug it from the wall.

He had already had one rude awakening, he didn't want another.

"Did you have to push me off the bed..? Are you that angry at me?" He yawned as he looked back over at Jonghyun.

He was still hiding underneath the blankets.

"Is it off yet-"He groaned completely ignoring Niel's question.

"Obviously.." Daniel stretched out his arms."I'm going to go wake up the others, You should really get up and get ready."

"Five more minutes.." Jonghyun yawned from under the sheets. You could see him moving by the way the fabric was folding and rubbing together.

"Hm." Daniel hummed before making his way out the room.

Once he was gone, Changjo peeked from the sheets. He looked around the room then sat up. "I don't want to get up,"He frowned as he tossed the blankets off of him.

In the other room, Chunji and ricky were sound to sleep. Chunji, looked like a prince as he slept. Ricky on the other hand, looked like a child. Some how half of his body was on the floor, but the other half managed to stay on the bed.

Niel chuckled at the sight of Changhyun as he walked up to his bed. "This guy is really no joke."

"No ahjumma, I want extra bean paste- and I want you to give me a huge teddy bear because my mom said so." Ricky slurred in his sleep.

"Yah, Changhyun." Daniel whispered as he shook Ricky.

"Hajimmma, Keep pouring ahjumma!" He said raising his voice a bit.

"Changhyun-ah-" Niel repeated shaking him a little rougher.

"Your not going to stop me from getting the bean paste!!" Changhyun screamed.

Daniel pulled back from the sudden loudness. Ricky opened his eyes and looked around. Once he spotted Niel's figure he smiled.

"Good morning hyung!"

"Hi.." Niel responded giving a small wave.

"Yahh, Changhyun shut your face!" Chanhee scolded as he rose up from his sheets.

"Sorry bunny hyung.." Changhyun said lowering his head.

"Stop pouting." Chanhee replied as he stretched out his body."What time is it?"

"It's a few minutes passed seven.. We have to start getting ready." Niel spoke up as he looked over at him.

"Oh yeah! Our first day of work!" Chanhee smiled as he hopped out of his bed.

"I'm going to go wake up Minsoo and Byunghun." Niel nodded. He walked out the room leaving the other two in silence.

"I'm showering first." Chanhee said grabbing a towel off his hamper.

"No! I want to go first! You take to long!" Ricky pouted getting up from the floor.

"Okay. Here. I'm thinking of a number between twenty and forty-five. What is it?"

"Uhm.." Ricky rose his hand to scratch his head."I know it I know it.." He said biting his bottom lip."Thirty four!"

"Annt, Wrong. I'm not even thinking of a number." Chunji replied sticking out his tongue as he walked out the room.

Ricky stood there in silence as he watched his hyung leave the room. When he was gone he let out a long cry.

"Wahhh! I don't want to be room mates with Chunji hyung anymore!" He frowned.

 

When everyone was done freshing up and well dressed,They headed on their way to the company. When they got there they were directed to one of the conference rooms where Andy was waiting for them.

"Annyeonghaseyo." They each said and bowed as they entered the room.

"Good morning." Andy smiled and gestured his hand out to the chairs."Please, Have a seat.

They all scattered out and took a seat.

"Alright." Andy began as he clapped his hands together."First, You will need a name. I have actually already thought up one for you guys. Since, Your the first boy group I'm going to be assembling. You will be called Teen Top. Teen since your all teenagers, and the top represents Top media of course."

"I'm nearly about to be twenty in a couple years." Minsoo spoke up." I won't be a teenager anymore-"

"Then, Can you think of anything better? I am welcome to listen to suggestions." Andy leaned back In his chair awaiting for an answer.

The boys exchanged glances at each other.

"No? Then it's settled." Andy nodded as he looked over to the man beside him."This guy, Kim Seungmin. He will be your manager."

"Hello," The man smiled slighty. He rose his hand and waved."Please treat me well, I hope we can become close!"

"Go head and tell them what they will be doing." Andy said.

"So, First." Seungmin started as he stared down at the papers from the desk."I'm going to read off your roles, is that okay with you guys?" He asked glancing back at the boys.

The boys nodded in unison.

"Ahem." He cleared his throat."Bang Minsoo. You go by the name of C.A.P. You will be the main rapper, and the leader."

"Yes Sir." Minsoo replied with a small smile.

"Lee Byunghun, You go by L.Joe. You will be the lead rapper."

"Can I be a michevious rapper?" L.Joe spoke up.

"Sure why not." Seungmin shrugged."Lee Chanhee, You go by Chunji. You will be our power voice and the visual."

"Visual?" He smirked and glanced over at byunghun." to be you."

"I'll make you bite your words bunny." Byunghun sneered.

"Quit it." Minsoo said snapping at them.

Andy chuckled and shook his head."They are exactly what we are looking for."

"Ahn Daniel." Seungmin went on."You go by the name of Niel. You will be our emotional voice."

"Nae," Daniel nodded.

"Yoo Changhyun, You go by the name of Ricky. You will be our lovely voice and our lead dancer."

"Yay, I get to be lovely!" Ricky cheered.

"And lastly, Choi Jonghyun. You go by the name of Changjo, Dance boy Changjo to be exact. You will be our main dancer and maknae. You will be a vocal line as well."

"Sounds good." Maknae spoke up.

"Starting tomorrow you guys will start working on your debut. We want you to debut by the end of this month. Do you guys think you can handle it?"

"Wait.. I thought we'd start out as tranee's..?" Niel responded out of confusion.

"We do not have time for that. I apologize."

"I don't know about you guys." L.Joe said looking around at his group mates."But I can handle it."

"Me too!" Ricky said raising his hand.

"I can." Minsoo nodded.

"I can too, I'm not afraid of a little sweat." Chanhee shrugged.

"I'm in." Changjo said gesturing a thumps up.

Then all that left was Niel. Everyone put their eyes on him.

"Uh.. I can do it to." He nodded slowly.

"Then it's settled. I'll tell you guys everything tomorrow. But right now we need to think about song ideas. Does anyone have anything in mind?"

"Hyung is really good at writing songs. He actaully has a pile of papers with already written songs." Byunghun replied. "I have went over them and they sound pretty good to me."

"Oh? So your a song writer?" Seungmin said raising and eyebrow as he looked in C.A.P's direction.

"Ha- I do. They are all mainly about past relationship or love experiences."

"So you guys would kind of be like all flower boy group." Andy interupted."I like that."

"Can you bring in a few of them tomorrow? You guys can pick three out that you like and bring them in. They will be featured in your first album."

"Sure." Minsoo smiled.

"Alright, I know you guys have not ate yet. So as a good first impression as your manager, I will treat us to some food."

"Can we get Japchae!?" Ricky asked excitedly.

"Ricky you have the left over Japchae that my mother made at home.." Daniel said looking over at him.

"Don't worry, I will take us to a place where you can get any kind of meal you want." Seungmin chuckled."Andy do you want to come?"

"Oh no." Andy replied shaking his head."I have some events to attend. Enjoy yourselfs."

"Alright then. Boys, shall we go?"

Each of the boys nodded and stood up one by one. Everyone started to exit the room except Andy. He smiled to himself at his accomplish ment. He knew that Teen Top was going to make it big. They would be his money hassler to take off this business. He was loving every moment of it.

 

 

 

 

Once everyone settled down at the table they has began to eat their food they had cooked. Everyone except for Niel.

Changjo noticed him staring down at his food and bumped shoulders with him. Niel raised his head and looked over at him.

"Are you going to eat?"

"I'm not all that hungry." He chuckled nervously as he shook his head.

"It's really important to eat when you wake up." Jonghyun replied. He took a huge piece of meat between his chopsticks."Say ah." He held the meat up to Niel's lips.

"Oh no-" Niel protested shaking his head."I'm really not hungr-"

"Eat it." He interupted him. Daniel looked back between the meat and Jonghyun.

He sighed and opened his mouth to eat it.

Jonghyun nodded and picked up another piece of meat and held it back up go his lips again."Eat."

"Chang-"

"Stop trying to fight it. Eat, Now."

Niel took a gulp and continued to eat the food maknae was feeding Him. He didn't want him to be more mad at him then he already was.

"Is it good?" Jonghyun questioned placing his chopsticks down on the table.

"Mm," Daniel nodded in response. Even though he was chewing, you could see the happiness in his face.

"Good."

"Jonghyun," Niel began once he swallowed. He took a napkin and wiped off his mouth.

"Hm?"

"Are you still mad at me?"

"Mad at you- why would I be mad at you?" He was confused.

"From last night.."

He let out a chuckle and shook his head."No, I'm not mad at you. I wasn't ever mad at you."

"Really? Ah.. Now I feel stupid." Daniel laughed out of embarrassment.

"I was angry at myself. I didn't mean to make you think that."

"It's okay," Niel nodded and looked down at Changjo's plate."Oh.. I didn't realize that you gave me your food.."

"Huh?" Changjo looking down at his plate."Oh, Don't mind it. I'm just happy you ate."

Niel looked over at his own plate. It was still filled with food.

"Here," He said picking up his plate and placing it infront of Jonghyun." You can have mine." He picked up his chopsticks and scooped up some rice."Open!" He said holding it up to Jonghyun's mouth.

The younger smiled and took the rice into his mouth.

From across the table Chunji had been watching them. He watched them feed each other back and forth, laughing when some of the food fell on their clothes or the table.

"Hmm." He hummed with a sly smirk