Chapter 10

Making Memories
A/N:I at uploading I know.. But I have a legit reason! I have been having alot of bad asthma attacks, So I finally went to the hosptial last night and got medicine, Yay me! (I can hear London from a mile away.) But lets enjoy this story shall we! 

P.S: Go check out my tumblr on my profile! I am very happy with my theme. <3
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
"Okay," Minsoo began as he walked into the room."I have wrote plenty, so this shouldn't be a hard pick." He slammed a stack of papers down on the floor as he sat down next to Chunji.
 
Everyone glared down at the stack of papers that lie before him.
 
"Alright.. How about we do this?" Chanhee said reaching for the stack."I will shuffle these around-" He continued as he played with the papers.
 
"Be careful those are my life." Minsoo hissed.
 
"Hush old man!" Chanhee hissed back as he straightened out the papers." Everyone will get a peace of the stack, You have to atleast pick out one song. If we get into pairs of two, then that means we will have three songs to take in."
 
"Wahh.. That's actaully a good idea.." Ricky agreed.
 
"I know right, I should have been the leader," Chanhee responded with a slight smirk on his face. He glanced over at Minsoo who wasn't paying any mind to his insult. "Alright," He went on whole rolling his eyes."First Ricky and L.Joe will get a stack." He said taking out a peace of the papers and passing it to the two of them. "Then Minsoo and Changjo-"
 
"Yah, I am already sitting next to Niel. Just give us a stack." Changjo said as he held out his hand.
 
"Hm? No. I can't work with Minsoo early in the morning. He will completely disagree with everything I say!"
 
" to be you." Maknae replied as a small smirk grew on his face. Chanhee looked over at Niel who hadn't said a word about the whole conversation."Niel, Come to hyung." He said with a warm smile."I won't fight with you like Jonghyun does."
 
"I don't fight with him at all!"
 
"Suuurrreeee you don't. Come on Niellie." Chunji patted the space on the floor next to him.
 
Minsoo had already moved next to Changjo while the two were having their little fight. Changjo aslo looked over at Niel, awaiting for his answer.
 
"Its okay Jonghyun, I'll just go." Daniel nodded shly before crawling over to where Chunji was. As Niel made himself comfortable, Jonghyun had been giving Chunji a slight death stare.
 
He didn't know why he was doing it, But for some reason it just made him kind of angry. It's not like he had any feelings toward Niel. He was just possessive at times.
 
After about a half hour of little qurls among the three groups; they managed to come to a agreement on atleast one song.
 
"Okay," Minsoo said looking up from his paper."Are we ready?"
 
The rest of s nodded in unison.
 
"Chunji, What did you guys pick?"
 
"Supa Luv, I think its cute! That would really attract the female fans. Easy win!" Chanhee took the paper and sat it down on the floor.
 
"Alright, L.Joe?" All the members looked over at him and Ricky.
 
"We chose crazy. I think it's catchy." L.Joe said with a nod.
 
"I like the concept!" Ricky added with a smile.
 
"Ricky there isn't... a concept .. yet.." C.A.P spoke awkwardly.
 
"But I thought of one!"
 
"... Alright what ever. But me and Changjo chose clap. It's smooth, it's easy, and I can guarantee you this will get us somewhere. You guys don't want to be a flop right?"
 
"Nope." They all said as they shook their heads.
 
"Okay, Then lets go get ready and take these over to Seungmin."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"I don't think we should over work them. They will already be working hard within this month alone." Andy said as he spoke into his phone." Your not going to get a album within three weeks. I know I promised you this. But I have to take care of my boys."
 
A small knock came on the door. Andy looked over and saw the boys pile in one by one as they bowed to him out of respect. He flopped a hand at them as they silently took their seats.
 
"I will discuss this with you later. I have business to take care of." He replied as he end the call. He then took the phone away from his ear."Heyyy guys!" He smiled as he sat his phone down on the table."What's up?"
 
"We picked out a few songs." Minsoo said passing him the three papers.
 
"Ah, Wow you guys are just really well prepared. He nodded."I like that. I never really see this to often."
 
"Lets just say we like to be professional." Chanhee spoke as he leaned back in his chair. He had earned a few fist bumps from a few of s.
 
"These kids." Andy chuckled in response. They waited quietly as they watched him shuffle through the papers. "Ahh. I like these.." He said as he rubbed his chin." But all these can't go on the same album."
 
"What do you mean?" Ricky said out of confusion.
 
"It's just to good." Andy placed the papers down on the table." Have you boys ever heard of the saying 'Tease them little by little'?"
 
The boys exchanged glances between themselfs, they then shook their heards.
 
"In other words, You don't want to give them to much of your talent. You have produce little by little, therefor leaving them wanting more. Then when you do give them more, you'll just gain more and more popularity. You don't want to put all your good songs on the first couple of albums, or else you'll be a flop in your junior years. And we all don't want that to happen."
 
"Ahh, I never though about it that way.." Niel nodded." I guess it makes sense."
 
"See? Now, All we need to do is pick out one song. Then we can make up the rest of the songs that will be featured in the album later. We just need to develop a concept first. Then we can get a feel of the direction we want to head in."
 
"Well we all decided on those separately.. But I don't think we can all agree on just one of those songs. We all connected to different ones." Jonghyun said.
 
"So, basically you want me to pick?" They all stared at him as they nodded slowly. Andy let out another chuckle and shook his head."You guys are really cute. But, Alright go head over to Seungmin. He will get you started by teaching you the ropes and all that. I'll call a choreographer, And then we can get this thing started."
 
They all nodded and started getting up from their seats.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Welcome guys!" Seungmin clapped as the boys entered a small recording room."This is where you guys will be recording, unless Andy decides to do some remodeling but that won't happen any time soon."
 
"Can we all even fit in here..?" Chanhee said looking around.
 
"Oh, No. Only one person will be in here recording their part while everyone else is in the mixer part." Seungmin replied as he pointed over to a room through a pair of glass window. There were a few people already sitting in there.
 
"Ahh, that makes since."
 
"We will probably start recording today, but did you guys pick out a song from those... papers of yours..?" Seungmin tilted his head.
 
"Andy said he would send it to you-"
 
Just then, the door behind them had opened exposing a girl.
 
"Here you go sir," She said as she held out a paper to him.
 
"Oh, Is this it?" He questioned taking the paper out of her hand."Thank you." He nodded to her before she left. There was a sticky note attached to the paper. "Oh good, This just makes my job easier." He said with a smile." He already sectioned off your parts. So I think we can get to work now."
 
"This is so unreal-" Ricky said letting out a little chuckle.
 
"Believe it guys, this gets better and better! Niel, Your the first on the list. So you will record your parts first."
 
"M-me?" Daniel replied out of shock.
 
"Mhm." Seungmin nodded as he reached behind him to grab a pair of headsets."Take these and just step over here." He said as he passed it to him.
 
"But I don't-"
 
"And everyone else follow me." He said cutting Niel off as he brushed passed the boys He opened the door and left out. The rest if the of the members followed him one by one.
 
"M-maknae.." Niel called out to jonghyun before he left. You could hear the worry in his voice.
 
Jonghyun turned around and looked at him. "It's okay hyung. You're going to do great." He encouraged with a small smile.
 
"Okay.." Niel nodded slowly.
 
Once everyone was on the other side of the room. Seungmin had took a seat infront of the mixer and the mic.
 
"Niel, Can you here me?"
 
"Yes.."
 
"Give me a few seconds to go through some of the beats and I will pass it over through the speaker okay? When you get it. Feel free to start when your ready, But I will keep replaying the beginning if you don't speak."
 
"Okay." Daniel nodded."But I don't get where I am supposed to be singing from.."
 
"Where Andy high lighted your name, Thats all the parts you will sing. But we will break it up into pieces."
 
"Okay," He replied looking down at the paper.
 
He waited patiently as Seungmin went through the beats.
 
This was actaully getting real. Daniel hadn't thought that he would feel so nervous, He wasn't even on stage yet, just the thought that his career would actaully take off now, Scared him.
 
"Alright, Niel. Are you ready?"
 
"Yes." Daniel said taking a deep breathe.
 
"Okay, Have at it." He said lastly. He turned off his mic and pressed a button for the music to come on.
 
Despite having to repeat the song over a few times. Niel got the hang of it. He had recorded all his parts smoother than he thought he would. He just needed to get a feel to the song before singing it in the way he thought he should've. The other boys did get to record their parts. Although Chunji had sung the same way at his audtions, they had still been blowin away by his beautiful vocals. Matter of fact they were amazed by everyone. It was almost to good to be true.
 
"Andy really hit the rock this time." Seungmin whispered over the man next to him.
 
He nodded and smiled in response.
 
"It only gets better and better."