Chapter 2

Making Memories

A/N: Hi you all! I know its been a long while since I have updated.. But here you go! I was packing and handling the last of my school work, so I wasn't able to let some of my writing slide in. But since the move is over, I have decided to updated probably every week or other week, It depends on my school work or my plans, But I will surly get you through this crazy.. Weird.. Interesting insider of how our beloved Teen Top developed! 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

There Niel sat, with his elbows on the table with his chin resting in the palms of his hands. He had been listening to every word his teacher was saying since the beginning of class. He was the only one engaging along with a few other students while the rest of them just went buck-wild; And with that, the teacher just carried on like it was another normal day. There was only a few minutes left of class, So who would pay attention.

"Well I think I have ran over everything .." His teacher trailed off as she glanced down at the piece of paper she held within her hand."Then I guess you guys can just mingle around .. It's not like you are paying attention to me anyway. Just make sure you study for your test next week." She said smiling at the students who were paying their attention to her before turning toward her desk.

Niel leaned his back against his chair and glanced around the room at his noisy class mates. He sighed and looked back down at his own desk.

It's not that he didn't want to make friends, It was the simple fact that he was shy. He only really made friends with Chunji and the rest of the guys, They were the one's that really started up the talk. That made it so he didn't have to put in much effort to talk. Just the thought of starting a conversation with someone was nerve wrecking. The poor boy coudn't even get pass a sentence without someone's eye's locked on his lips, or either them being memorized by how feminine he looked.

"Doesn't she look ... a bit weird?"

"Dude, girls with that kind of hair can win my heart anyday- Are you a idiot?"

"Both of you shutup, Either way I bet she's adorable!"

And it starts...

Niel couldn't help but over hear a few boys conversating some rows back. He knew who they were talking about, But he wanted to deny the fact that he did.

"But she's wearing the boys.. uniform .."

"Did you not know, That girl's can request to wear pants too? You really are a idiot."

Niel slowly shifted his weight and let out another sigh; This one a bit longer. He glanced up at the clock.

3:29

"Shh, I think She can hear us." One of them hissed at the others.

And at that, The sound of the bell rang through the room.

Niel snatched up his bag and headed out the door for the basketball court. He remembered that Chunji wanted them to meet back there yesterday. They all decided that would be the official meeting spot.

 

~

 

"It's about time you got here fish!" Chunji scolded as the Junior apporached him.

He and the rest of the guys had already arrived. Everyone, But changjo.

"It's kind of hard to walk one direction when you have one hundred other people going the opposite .." Niel spoke placing down his bag beside him.

"Excuses, Excuses, Excuses, Tsk, Tsk!" Chunji shook his head with his arms crosses as he tapped his foot lightly on the ground."What are we going to do with you?"

"What I'm trying to figure out is how you guys got here so fast.."

"Oh! L.Joe hyung got us these things where we can leave class twenty minutes early to avoid student traffic!" Ricky smiled as he started to the juice out of his packet."Juicesu~"

"Don't worry Niel-ah, I'll have one for you tomorrow." L.Joe nodded toward him. Niel nodded back in responce.

"Okay! Time to get down to business!" Chanhee yelled as he clapped his hands together as he walked over to the others, who were sitting down on the stone steps.

"Where is Jonghyun?" Niel questioned following behind him.

"Oh, He's spending sometime with Minkyu," Chunji replied waving his hand nonchalantly.

"Is he coming?"

"I don't know, he said something about a project so, I couldn't tell you. But whatever. " Chanhee pointed to a seat next to Byunghun."Sit Goby."

Niel nodded obeying his hyung and took his seat.

"Hyuuuunnnnnggg, Minsoo hyung wake up!" Ricky whined shaking the elders leg, who was ofcourse, sleeping.

"I am awake, I was not sleeping, I am aware of my surroundings-" He said jolting up.

"First order of business. Remind me to set Minsoo a bedtime so he can wake up fullly rested." Chunji said rubbing his chin.

"You might want to get him a horn," L.Joe snickered looking over at his hyung.

"That just might work!"

"If any of you think about it, Your going to wake up bald." He yawned.

"Focus!" Ricky whined trying to get his hyungs attention.

"Okay, Back to the real reason why we are here." Chunji began."Yesterday I heard back from the angency and they told me that they will hold their auditions next saturday. So that leaves us..." He let his words trail off as he looked down at his fingers and counted them before looking back up."Ten days to figure out what song we want to do, Orrrr, We can each audition to show our own talents. Luckly, My mom has connections so I already know what they are looking for. I figured since Byunghun and Minsoo are already great at rapping, I would let the two of you decide who would be main and who would be lead." He looked over at L.Joe.

"I think Hyung should be the main I still need alot of practice,"

"Alright then good thats done! All that leaves us is vocal's and a dancer. Since I am so good at singing," Chanhee smirked as he placed his hand on his chest, admiring his own exisitance." I declare myself as The one and only powerful voice Chunji!" He yelled striking a pose.

"Hyung, Your voice isn't even all that great. My voice is way better than yours!" Ricky laughed.

"Shutup Pig! Matter of fact you should be taking lessons from me!"

"No, I am lovely, So I shall be the lovely voice. You might make my voice worse!" He laughed even more, making him drop his juice packet.

"That's why your juice is spilling out everywhere." Chanhee smiled as he pointed to his packet on the floor.

"JUICESU!" Ricky whined staring down at it." It's okay! I'm going to save you!"

While Changhyun was acupied with his incident, Chunji glanced over at Daniel."I heard from a little birdy that your good at singing~"

Niel glanced up at minsoo. He had a small smile on his lips and nodded toward him.

"Uhh.." Niel looked back over at Chunji."I sing at my dad's church all the time,"

"Good! You will be our Emotional voice!" The older smiled in relief.

"Oh.. I guess that's pretty easy.." He nodded a bit letting a small smile appear on his lips.

"Jonghyun is pretty good at dancing, He once told me he used to go to some dancing academy. So he can take that part, Now lastly... We just need a leader!I vote myself!" Chunji rose up his fist."Who's with me?"

"No, I think I should be the leader, Chunji you can't even wake up C.A.P and you expect yourself to keep five other people intact? Ha, You make me laugh bunny." L.joe snickered as he crossed his arms.

"Don't you start with me shorty!"

"I'm not short! I am funsized for the last damn time!"

"S-H-O-R-T,"

"Yahh! Do you want to die bunny?!" Byunghun raged rasing his fist toward him.

"I think Minsoo hyung should be the leader.." Niel spoke louder enough for them to hear him.

They both glanced over at him. "Goby, He can't even stay up for five minutes and you want him to lead us? HAHA."L.Joe joked as both him and Chunji began laughing.

"Well I think once things start to get serious. He might actually do what he's supposed to do."

"Yeah! Minsoo hyung should be the leader!" Ricky said clinging to Minsoo's leg."Please Minsoo hyung, Please leaaad us?"

"I'll do it if I get to go home." Minsoo spoke up while he streched..

"See that's what we are talking about!" Chanhee pouted while crossing his arms.

"Well hyung, Give him a chance, He is the oldest." Niel said biting down on his lip.

"Ugh, Goby you know nothing!"

"Are we done here? I have homework to finish." L.Joe said before getting up to dust himself off.

"I guess so, I have to help my mother make dinner anyways. Remember, Meet here tomorrow. If anyone is late, Your fired." Chanhee smiled grabbing his things.

"Pssft your not my manager." Byunghun retorted slightly bumping into Chunji as he walked past him.

"Y-Yah! I am your hyung! Don't talk to me that way!" Chanhee cursed toward him.

"By a month."He replied with a small smirk curved on his face." See you guys tomorrow." He waved to the other before turning back around.

"Hey! Get back here! I'm not done with you Shorty!" Chunji yelled running after him.

Daniel watched the two of them run off toward the school gates. He laughed at how childish his hyungs were with each other. One day he hoped he could be as close with them as they are with each other; Its just that it would take a long time to get there.

"Byunghun is my ride home, See you guys." Minsoo said breaking the silence. He stood up and followed in the tracks of the other two."Get home safe."

"Bye Hyung!" Ricky waved before glancing over at Daniel."Fishy Hyung?" He asked poking his arm a few times.

"Huh?" Niel twitched snapping out of his thought and glancing down at the younger."Yes?"

"Are you sure you want to walk home? My mom can drop you off.. those ahjumma's are crazy-" Ricky pouted.

"Ah.. I'll be fine Ricky. If the Ahjumma's catch me- I'll escape for sure." He chuckled.

"Okay." Ricky smiled then stood up."See you tomorrow hyung!"He waved as he left as well.

After a few minutes when everyone had left, Daniel grabbed his bag from off the grounded and headed back inside the hallways. He didn't want to take the back way because honestly it would lead him no where, and even take him longer to get home then it usually would. David was supposed to be picking him up, But since he had got a new job, Its 'Bye-Bye Niel' and 'Hello Mulah'. His brother was never the money crazy type, But he would do anything to help support the family anyway he could.

"See you around." He heard a voice echo from behind him followed by a closing door.

He glanced back to see that it was Jonghyun. "Oh.." He said whispered and kept walking.

He didn't want to bother Maknae at the moment, He figured that since it was the end of the day, He would be just as tired and exhausted as he was.

Jonghyun looked up at the figure walking way down the hall. He squinted his eyes trying to get a good look at the person.

A girl? Walking around? Alone?

"Excuse me-" He called out to her trying to get her attention."Miss?"

The her, Stopped in her tracked and glanced back at him.

"Oh-" Maknae said in shock covering his mouth."I'm sorry Hyung-" He said trying to hold in his laugh.

"I-Its okay, It happens." Niel replied with a small shrug as he nodded.

"Oh. Well why are you still here? I thought you would have went home by now." Changjo asked catching up to him while they walked together.

"We had another meeting... You weren't there."

"I was handling something with a friend of mine."

"Ah," Daniel nodded to show he understood."I thought it was a project?"

"I guess you could say it is." Jonghyun shrugged sticking his hand inside of his jacket pockets.

"Oh yeah," He started glancing over at him."Chunji Already found out what they were looking for.. Auditions are next weekend. He said you'd be the dancer."

"So I am guessing we are going to practice our assess off for the next week huh?"

"Well I don't know about you, But I'm just going to pick a song to sing."

"What? We are auditioning individually?"

"Yeah." Daniel nodded."Why?"

"What if one of us doesn't make it?" Jonghyun said hissing a bit." We can't just expect all of us to get in."

"He says his mom has connections, So I'm sure she will help alot."

"You have to love that bunny." Jonghyun said with a plain smile.

"Well I better get going, I have a long way to walk." Niel bite his lip as he waved to the younger while he turned away." I'll see you tomorrow I guess.."

"Wait.. your walking?"

Niel stopped and looked back at him."....Yes?"

"Ahjumma's will get you!"

"What is with you and Ricky with this 'Ahjumma's' thing?!" Daniel chuckled shaking his head. "It's childish."

"There is a rumor going around school that Ahjumma's might come and get you. Jihoon was abducted by one last week. He said she fed him lots of food-"

"What a lucky kid." Niel laughed shaking his head more."I think I'll be fine though, I am pretty hungry myself."

"No." Jonghyun replied walking up to Niel and grabbing his hand."If you get abducted, We get abducted together."

Daniel glanced down at their joined hands and up at Maknae who was pulling him along the sidewalk."Do .. you really have to hold my hand?"

"Well, I don't want you to insist on going alone. So I feel like I have to watch you.. your slippery hyung."

"B-but I can really go home myself, I'm not scared of any Ahjumma's.."

"I'm not listening to you hyung. Your fragile, and your oblivious to anything. She could probably offer you icecream and you'd fall for it."

"I am not.." Niel frowned thinking to himself.

"I was watching you since yesterday hyung. You are." Changjo chuckled looking around at their surroundings.

"Whatever, Just let go of my hand! I know how to walk!" Niel hissed taking his hand away from the youngers.

After a hour of being dragged home by Changjo, Niel had finally got to Lay in his bed later that night. He thought about how they kept stopping at food marts because Maknae would pull him inside because a Ahjumma would be walking up the opposite way. It was pointless at the fact she would just come inside the store anyways.

"Silly Maknae." He chuckled to himself shoving the blankets over his body.

Silly Maknae.