Kaisoo

For The Better Or Worse?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Chapter 8 [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]D.O's pov : 

This is so ridicules. I cant believe im actually doing this. I have been trying to avoid Kai for the first time since I saw him and I think he noticed because I didn't even say ‘’Hi’’ to him. I know that this must be really dumb of me to do but I could use a break from trying to get his attention. As if he would even care if I didn't pay attention to him for one day. God, I bet he would be really glad. He seems less stressed when i'm not around and not so serious with other people too but with me it's different. Why is he different with me!? Why doesn't he pay attention to me? Am I not good enough for him? Oh man, I just don't know what to do any more with this! I signed looking at what was on the classroom bored and started to take the notes while the teacher was talking about how music was invented. I really don't care because I already know how it happened.

 I contained myself from not looking back because Kai was right there and that would be bad for me. I don't know why I even try to tell myself that maybe one day he might like me when I know that I'm lying to myself. It is all in my head that when we would be together it would be like a fairy tale but I know that I'm far away from that. Reality . I took another look at the clock that was right next to the Korean flap and looked at it seeing as time went by slow. “Mr. Do would you like to tell the class why your not paying attention to my class or would you rather go to the principal's office!?’’ I shook my head no. “I'm sorry sir. I’t won't happen again.’’ I said apologizing before I could get into any trouble. ‘’Good, that's what I thought. Now let's go back to what we were on -’’ He continued his lesson keeping a close eye on me. I knew that I couldn't get distracted again or else I was really going to get in big trouble; not that I wasn't already. I'm making myself look like an idiot in front of the class. I waited and waited until it was the last minute of class to get out of here for good. 

I can't believe that I actually survived that horrible class. I hate it. I can't believe I'm actually taking it, but I did it for Kai. Uh! Stupid Kai! If only I didn't have a crush on him then I could do what I want to do instead of looking like a lost puppy trying to look for its owner. I really have to take some time off and move on. I really want Xiumin's plan to work or else this is the last chance I'm giving Kai to be with me or else I'm moving on for good and there is no turning back. No second chances any more. No more mister nice guy. I just don't know what I’ll have to do to move on if I do. Who would I look for if I don't have a crush on Kai? Would I really move on from him if Xiumin's plan doesn't work? I just don't know anymore. I wish I knew how it all will turn out but I can't. Right now the thing that I have to do is stay away from Kai. It seems so hard for me that I feel like at the end of the day I’ll want to jump him. I just really have to stay away from him no matter what, even if it means skipping school. I just don't know if I'm willing to do that. School is very important to me. I guess that's why me and Xiumin became friends. 

I felt a hand grab my shoulder while I was walking in the hallway and turned around to see who it was. I could believe that he was standing in front of me without me doing anything. ‘’Hey D.O are you ok? You seemed like you were sick back there.’’ Kai said looking me straight in the eyes with worry. “Yeah I’m fine, don't worry.’’ I said turning around to leave but when I was about to walk away he reached for my wrist. “If you want I -’’ He started to say but I just shut him down when I told him that I really needed to go. “I'm sorry, but I really have to go.’’ I said before running off. God, I am so going to regret this later on. I looked back at where he was and saw him standing there looking at me slowly go out of his sight. I don't think I should avoid him but it's for my own good. For my own good..

“Oh!’’ I said getting knocked down by someone again for the I don't know what time this week. I looked at the stranger's face seeing as his face was only an inch away almost seeming as if we were about to kiss. His face was really nice. He has reddish/brownish hair. He had these really big ears and big eyes just like me. He seemed really handsome and hot up close if I did say so myself. We stared at each other before I remember what was happening. I just can't believe it! I have never seen him in this school. Is he new? Before I could get anything out and so could he a voice was heard from above us. “Are you ok D.O?’’ Kai ask appearing out of nowhere. I thought I lost him, but I guess I was wrong. ‘’Um, yeah.’’ I said not leaving my eyes from the new boy’s face. ‘’I’m sorry.’’ his voice coming out so deep that I thought that it wasn't his voice. But looking at his lips move at the same time the words came out of his mouth I knew that that was his real voice. “It’s fine, you don’t have to apologize. I wasn’t looking where I was going.’’ I lifted my hand from my side and started sitting up. ‘’My name is Chanyeol by the way.’’ he said while getting up and stretching his hand to help me stand up. “D.O, as you can see.’’ I said taking his hand and then gesturing from me to Kai (who said my name). Ignoring the fact that Kai was right behind me I brought my attention to Chanyeol. “Sorry to ask this but are you new?’’ I said letting my curiosity get the best of me. He inhaled and exhaled turning his head to look at the floor. “Yeah, I actually barely transferred.’’ He must of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter