Chapter 7

For The Better Or Worse?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Chapter 7 [/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]Author' pov:

 

Xiumin stirred in his bed and moved around. Not long after he hit something and turned around to see what it was. When he turned he regretted it. ”Ah!’’ he screamed. His scream went although the room and woke up the sleeping boy that was on Xiumin's bed. Luhan turned his back against Xiumin. Earning Xiumin a small yawn from him, until Luhan went back to sleep. 

All Xiumin could do was stare. He was feeling uneasy about Luhan being here. Especially in his bed. He slowly got out of bed not wanting to wake up Luhan just yet until he knew what was going on, but nothing came to mind. ‘What happened yesterday?’ He thought and spent a while remembering the events that happened yesterday, but didn't remember Luhan staying over, and especially sleeping with him. 

‘I remember getting hit by the dodge ball. Me being in the office/infirmary, Chen freaking out and driving me home. The kiss, and Luhan coming over, but I don't remember him staying over.’ He signed still not putting the pieces together. ‘Maybe I'm missing something?’ He said rubbed his head in an attempt to have more memory of what happened yesterday but nothing came up. 

He went back to bed and stared at the ceiling thinking of what might of had happened. Forgetting about the boy that was next to him.

 He closed his eyes and let darkness take over his vision but couldn't help it in him to not sleep right away after what he barely found out. If you were him and you were in his situation how would you feel? How would you react to it? He didn't know how to but he figured that he still had time to think about it until Luhan got up. So he thought about it and when nothing came to mind he gave up and finally fell asleep.

 

Good thing it was Friday today and meant he didn't have to see Luhan until Monday. But until then he was stuck with him. He just had to get through this day and it would be all over until Monday. Before Xiumin knew it he was out like a light. It was only five in the morning, after all. When he woke up again he left an arm wrapped around him. 

His breath was caught in his throat. He didn't know what was going on. He didn't know who had their arm around him but then he remembered Luhan when he felt a book at the corner of the bed poke his feet. Still feel the arm wrapped around him he started to work on getting it off but it didn't work. After a while of trying to take Luhan’s arm off Luhan eventually grunted and stirred. He buried his head into the pillow more than it already was and took his arm off of Xiumin. Quickly hugging the pillow instead. 

Quietly Xiumin got out of bed again for the second time that morning and looked at the clock that was on his night stand. It read seven o’clock. He knew that he had to get ready for school but he couldn't do that when Luhan was in his room. He tip toed to the boys side until he could see his face.  ‘Holy sh**’ he said looking at Luhan with such a shock expression that you could of thought that he was seen a ghost for the first time. His face turned pale again draining his cheeks out of color when he realized that Luhan was in his bed, sleeping with him, with his hair messed up looking like hair. 

He tried to not freak out, or scream again like a little girl because really who wouldn't if a hot guy was in their bed? He regained his thoughts and thought ‘I better be out of here before he wakes up’ He carefully took a step back holding his breath as if afraid that Luhan might wake up with him even breathing.

 

He couldn't get much away from Luhan when his alarm clock went off ‘’Ding, Ding, Ding.’’  He was stuck in his place waiting for something to happen. Maybe it was for Luhan to wake up or for him to fall back to sleep but whatever it was he didn't want to move. 

Yet he didn't know what could happen. Luhan could wake up any minute now, and yet he did. Piercing his eyes out of the pillow, body getting out of the blanket that was wrapped around him like a cocoon, he got out of bed. ‘’Ah!’’ Xiumin screamed again turning his back against Luhan when he saw that the boy didn't have a shirt on. Luhan struggle for words to explain what was going on, but he couldn't explain to Xiumin that he stayed over just because he wanted to. That was not a good reason. After a while at staring at the floor and looking for his shirt with his eyes he finally had the courage to speak. ‘’I-I-I’’ He tried to say something but nothing came out. He looked around the room to see if he could find his shirt but couldn’t see it once again. ‘Sh**’ He mentally cursed. He couldn't find his shirt! He didn't want to make this situation even worse than it already was.

 

Xiumin being his own curious self took a peek again at Luhan, seeing how he still couldn’t find his shirt. While Luhan was looking for his shirt he didn't see that Xiumin was looking at him like he was one the most amazing thing he has ever seen in his life. Xiumin didn't know what was going on with him when he saw that he couldn't take his eyes off Luhan's abs and what he had from the waist and above. He felt his cheeks turn back to his own pinkish color, making him wonder why he is not freaking out at this moment when he just saw Luhan half in his bed.

 He managed to turn his gaze back to the wall he was facing only a minute ago. He wondered if Luhan was still looking for his shirt or was staring at him at all. He didn't hear nothing, so he assumed that Luhan might of had left or something. He was going to turn back around but then he heard the shuttering ‘’I-I-I’’and he knew that the boy was still there. He didn't want to turn back around and face the boy just yet. He knew that if he did he wouldn't be able to get his eyes off of Luhan's body and boy would that look wrong.

 

You might be thinking, "Why he hasn't taken a look at the boy's body when he is really close to him?" Well it's because he is always scared that he might get caught and would be judged by Luhan for staring at him as if he was a god from above. He couldn't let that happen and get humiliated if he did get caught. The worst part is that if he did then Luhan could tell people and make him look worse than what he already does. He might be nice to people but that doesn't mean that other people in the school are going to be nice to him. Especially if Luhan told them something like that. Luhan might not be the goodest boy to exist but he still had his charm and christmas that it was easy for him to get people to believe him and whatever he said. So much for Xiumin's luck Luhan seemed to be the perfect person to almost everyone in their school besides him and his group of friends.

 Oh yeah, another reason he almost never got in trouble is because he was friends with ‘’The Angles.’’ at school, referring to Sehun and Kai. The Angels are well know and don't seem to get pissed or act y to you. Trust me it is awesome to be around them. That’s why many people liked them. Xiumin also likes them but not Luhan. Although he does find him attractive, just like the rest of ‘’The Angels".

 

 

____________________________

 

Luhan’s pov :

 

Uhhh! I can't believe this is happening to me! Why does everything h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter