Chapter 20

For The Better Or Worse?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 20[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Author's pov:

Monday. A day everyone hates. Especially two certain people. 

Chen walked down the hallway and towards the cafeteria. Then he couldn't help but stare at the good looking man in front of him. "Uhh. It's you." Chen felt a little hurt when those words left Sehun's mouth. "Yeah, and?" He bit back a glare but couldn't help it and then glared at Sehun with all his might. If looks could kill, Sehun would already be dead.

 "Nothing.. I was just saying.." Sehun looked down and Chen didn't understand what was happening. Sehun went from annoyed to submissive in a second. "Fine. Just be a real man and talk about it. There is nothing wrong with getting all the answers you want and especially all you want to say, because trust me, I know you want to say so many things to me." Chen looked up at Sehun. 

"There is nothing wrong with what we did yesterday." Chen said and a group or guys stared at them oddly. "Be quiet! I don't want everyone to know what happened between us! It's as you do!" Sehun was once again annoyed but there mostly embarrassed written on his face. 

"Fine, idiot. If you want to talk about this somewhere else then just say so and stop acting like a little kid." Chen was also starting to get annoyed. He hated when people didn't act there age. Including himself. "Fine let's go." Sehun started to walk to the entrance of the school and was about to leave when he saw Luhan and Xiumin walking in. 

"Never mind. I have to do other things." The area around him turned cold and Chen shook it off knowing what was going on. He wanted to leave but he had to talk to Xiumin. Xiumin and Luhan only smiled at everyone and everyone started to stare at their intertwined hands.

 "OMG! I can't believe Luhan would date him! He's not that great!" Many comments were made but he didn't pay attention. The others were just jealous and obviously trying to get attention. In a matter of hours they were going to be known as the power couple of the school. Chen didn't care about the gossip and complains that we're going on. He only had his eyes on Xiumin. 

Xiumin let go the hand of Luhan and made his way to Chen. He didn't know what to expect. He had to tell him sooner or later and it was the perfect timing. Although he knew that Chen knew about them. He just thought it would be better to give a good explanation to him to be fair. 

Xiumin thought that he didn't deserve it. Sehun from afar stopped his way out of the building and stared back at the two. He wanted to see what was going to happen. Chen shifted in his spot and looked up. "Hey.. Do you think I can talk to you.. Somewhere were not many people are staring and watching?" Chen softly said and took a look around at the teens.

 "Yeah.. Let's get out of here." Chen stared at Luhan. "Won't Luhan mind...?" Xiumin looked back before smiling. "No. He shouldn't." Xiumin said and led the way to an empty classroom. Chen and Xiumin faced each other, not far away from the door. "So what is it that you want to talk about? I also have to give you an explanation. Do you want to go first of should I?" Xiumin said. 

"I'll go first. I know what you are going to say so please save your words." Chen sat on the teacher's desk in the back. "By any chance.. Did you went to the masquerade party? I didn't see you.." Chen said and looked at Xiumin hopefully. Xiumin shifted uncomfortably. 

"Ahh. Yeah! I was. Maybe you didn't see me because I was wearing a mask!" Xiumin nervously laughed and Chen knew something was up. "Are you sure..? I searched everywhere." Xiumin had to look down and fake smile. "Yeah! I'm positive. You know it could happen with a house as big as Sehun's!  What about you? I saw you going up the stairs with a lucky man!" Xiumin tried to change the subject. 

Chen blushed. "Ahh! That.. It was nothing." Chen rubbed the back of his neck, embarrassed. "Are you sure? It didn't look like it when I heard screaming." Xiumin said and then face palmed. Chen sat up straight. "How.. How do you know..?" Chen was scared of the answer that might come out of Xiumin's mouth. 

"I-" before Xiumin could come up with a good answer he backed away and landed on his bum. He cringed in pain and rubbed his bum. Chen's face fell and he was in the verge of tears. Before he could say anything the door opened and Luhan came in. "Hey, baby. Are you okay?" He said and helped Xiumin up. "Yeah.. I'm fine." He said and looked at Chen but regretted it. "I'm sorry Chen.. Let's talk about this another time.. I'm really sorry." That was Xiumin's last words and then both Luhan and him left. 

Chen slides down to the ground and began silently crying. This isn't fair! I love him first! Why?! Why?! After a few minutes of crying and silent subs he got up and wiped the tears from his face. I need to get over him.. He is already happy with someone else so why am I not happy?! How could people say they are happy when their loved one is happy even if they are dying inside?! He went out of the room and tried to find one person.

Where is he? Where is he...? Finally spotting that person he went over and quickly dragged the said person in another empty classroom. "What do you want? If you haven't notice, I was kinda busy." Sehun stated and looked at the shorter male frustrated. "Look, I know we don't have the best relationship and that we don't know each other that well but you have to know something." Sehun stared at Chen cautiously.

 "What is it?" Sehun was waiting. "Xiumin and Luhan slept together.." Chen wasn't sure if he should of had to tell Sehun but he had to take it out of his chest. "What?!" Sehun now looked mad and his eyes were wild. "Look don't do something crazy because you know you are going to regret it. Calm down and I will explain it later." Chen put an arm in Sehun's shoulder but Sehun shrugged it off. "Get. Out. Now." Sehun said with gritted teeth. 

Sehun glared up at Chen and Chen could only look at the angry male and sign. He backed away to the door and opened it. He closed it behind him and leaned his body against it. He heard screaming from the inside and things being thrown around. He cringed. He didn't like what was happening and was the reason why Sehun was mad, and possibly sad. Just like him. 

Sehun inside stopped what he was throwing and breathed in heavily. Why.. Why do you do this to me Luhan? I have always been the one that is always there for you.. Can't you look at me in a different light? Why.. Out of all the people who could of had your heart and bring you back to the way you used to be.. Be him.. Why Xiumin after all the years I had helped you forget about her.. Sehun stared at the wall hard and one tear fell from his right eye. 

No Luhan. You are n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter