Chapter 14

For The Better Or Worse?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 13[/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]Author's pov:

 

Xiumin gulped, he wanted to get in his car but the stranger was blocking his way to enter the car. His brain was thinking of solutions to this but in the end came up empty handed. If he went back to the building, he was afraid that the stranger would follow him, but if he got in his car he would have to talk more to the stranger and that sure wasn't a good feeling. He gulped instantly, watching the stranger lift up his hand. He became frozen as a statue. 

"XIUMIN!" Someone shouted across the parking lot, making other students look at him and then turn back to what they were doing. The stranger's hand instantly went away and the next thing he knew he was next to Sehun. Sehun pushed the older male to his car and made him get in. The stranger wasn't anywhere to be seen. It was quite strange. It was as if he disappeared out of thin air. Sehun kept looking around with a hard face to see if he was still here but he didn't notice anything. He got in later putting on his seat belt. He looked at Xiumin but couldn't read his expression. He was tempted to put his hand with his but decided against it. 

Clearing his throat he looked away. "Uh.. What did he tell you?" He asked, quite nervous. Xiumin titled his head in confusion and then asked, "Who?" Then turn his eyes to the window of the car. He was mesmerized by how beautiful it was inside. He thought that the outside of the car looked great, but he didn't know that the inside of sehun's car was going to be better. 

"You know.. That guy you were talking to before I called your name?" He asked, pretending not to know anything. Xiumin was instantly snapped out of his thoughts and lowered his head. His eyes were looking at his lap, making it seem like it was the most interesting thing ever. "Oh... Him... He just said that he knew me... But the weird thing is that... I don't know him.." He dragged on, not knowing what to say about it. Of course he was weirded out and felt a little strange but it went away when Sehun was at his side. 

"If you don't know him then don't talk to him." Sehun was having difficulty not wanting to find that man and tell him to stay away from him and the ones he loves. He stayed still in his seat wanting to hear an answer but didn't hear it. When he turned his head, Xiumin was nodding. He sighed in relief.  He looked back at the front, watching some students cross the parking lot to find their friends or go to their own car. His hand automatically reached for the engine key, turning it and making the vehicle come to life. He pulled out of the parking lot once he saw that no one was in the way. In the other side of the parking lot was the mysterious man. He chuckled and then laughed. He didn't thought it would be this easy. 

He grabbed his phone from its resting position and brought it up to his ear. He set his car up after Sehun was pulling out of the parking lot and started following them with a good distance apart from them. He didn't want to be too obvious and ruin the fun. The other person on the other line wasn't answering but on the last ring that person picked up. "Hello?" The other person on the other line asked, not knowing who the person was on the other line. The mysterious man wanted to chuckle but didn't. "You haven't changed, Luhan. Still the same little kid I used to know. How's the accident by the way? Did you think that I would never get out?" The man smirked evilly, making his voice normal but with a hint of threat. 

He knew he was causing Luhan trouble on the other side and that only made him smile. "Seems like you really haven't changed. Still scared of me, huh?" He laughed and then turned his head left and right. He could hear some chattering in the background and then become silent. "What do you want?! Is it not good enough what you have done to me?!" Luhan asked in a cold voice, dangerous enough to kill him. 

The mysterious man chuckled and then smirked. "Now, now, Luhan. Stop being a little baby and get over it. After all, I'm not finished yet." The mysterious man glared at the car in front of him and then drove a little closer to Sehun's car. "What do you mean?!" Luhan asked now panicking, pacing around the room that he went into. "I'll give you one hint," he paused making Luhan grip his phone harder against his palm. "Baozi.” He said before hanging up the phone. 

Luhan was panicking on the other side. He grabbed his sports bag out of the locker room and then exited. His mind was wondering so many things but the one that was coming up more is where are they? In all of Seoul where could they be?  Luhan ran up the flight of stairs that led to the main ground where the foyer is. He aggressively threw the door open. Some students turned his way but Luhan didn't care. The only thing in his mind was Xiumin. He passed people, bumping into some of them while others got out of his way. It was as if a madman was loose. 

After he got out of the school and into the freezing afternoon he felt shivers form in his arms and legs. His heart was thumping against his chest, making him even more alert. He spotted his car while running and got to his car in a matter of seconds. He search frantically around his bag just to find the keys that would mean

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter