Chapter 15

For The Better Or Worse?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


[CONTENTID1]Chapter 15:[/CONTENTID1]


[CONTENTID2]Recap:

 

Luhan raced down the rode in an amazing speed. It was quite odd how he hasn't been pulled over in the past half hour. He was slowly losing hope in finding Xiumin and what made it worse was that he couldn't contact him. All his messages and calls weren't answered. His grip on the steering wheel was so hard that his knuckles turned white. His eyes were all over the place and he went from place to place. Finally one last hope came his way but at the same time a nightmare. 

'He's at the festival. 
You have ten minutes until you never see him again.'

He stepped on the gas prattle and soon the only thing that was in his mind was I need to save him from that monster. 

Ten minutes passed and he rushed out of the car in a panic, trying to find Xiumin but it was too late. 


A gun sound was heard and Luhan just knew it was Xiumin.

 

Everything started to blur and he became aware of his senses looking down. His hands seemed shaky and for a moment his vision turn black but it was quickly replaced by red, white and blue flashing lights. 

The sound of the ambulance was the only thing he could hear besides his racing heartbeat. His knees felt week and in a matter of seconds his knees gave up on his. He slowly went down but it was only to him. He didn't even realize that he fell over a steel sign that showed where the bathrooms were. His body collapsed with it, the steel making contact with his skin. Red blood oozed out of him like a fire being spread and soon all he could do was hopelessly look up at the direction of the ambulance not too far away.  

Soon he also collapsed but he saw a shadow in the distance running up to him. He didn't care at this point. Even if it was his brother or best friends it doesn't matter. He just wants to know it wasn't his fault that the love of his life died because of him.

 

Luhan's pov:

 

Life and I have always known it... I just pretended that it is not a dark place like everyone knows it is. If I could just go back in time and do one things.. I would.. I would put my life on the line for it.. But I can't.. I can't and that's what I hate most. Now I have another chance to save the ones I love and I will do it. No matter what it takes. The first thing is saving Xiumin. I guess it's time to confront my fears that I thought wouldn't come back. 

The first thing I saw when I woke up again was the morning light of the room. Everything seemed so clear but my body hurt. Everything for a seconds seemed calm, as if the world was at peace and so was I. It didn't last long because once I turned guilt started washing over me. Xiumin is lying in the white bed with monitors all over his body. His body looked bruised, maybe it was from when he fell. His leg was handing a few inches above his bed, wrapped around a cast. Even looking at his sleeping face hurt. Even if he wasn't wake I could see that he was in pain. 

His heart monitor was slowly beeping. I am afraid that one day this beautiful soul won't be by my side. When he smiles he makes the room feel bright. Everything about him is special. I was just to blind to see his beauty. Now I have realized it in one of the worse times. 

His eyes started to flutter open and I instantly lay back in the bed without a sound and close my eyes. I didn't want to hear him now. I don't want to see him now. I am too afraid that he will vanish. 

A creaking sound of the hospital was heard and I wanted to open my eyes and look at his face but I couldn't bring it in me. It was my fault that he is in here. His soothing voice rang along the wall and make its way to my ears. "Luhan.. Wake up.. You have been like this for two days already." he signed and then I heard sheets moving. "The doctor said that it will take more time for you to wake up sense you lost so much blood but wake up.. I want to hear your voice telling me that everything is going to be okay even if I know it's not." I heard feet stomping against the floor and soon the creaking sound of the door was heard. Someone walked in and walked to the right side of me. "He's still asleep. I see.. Maybe the medicine is too strong for him and that is why he hasn't woken up yet. We should lower it so that his body would take all of it in and not feel like sleeping." The doctor, or so I think, said. "Yeah.." Said a faint voice and I could feel someone staring at me. I shifted a bit and then I heard a gasp along with a hand against my own. 

"Luhan?! Are you awake?!" I could hear Xiumin's voice and I fluttered my eyes open. I blinked a couple of times to make sure they thought that this was my first time waking up. I finally opened my eyes and the first thing I saw was the face of an unknown man standing by my side. Then the one holding my hand was, Xiumin. He looked beautiful and in pain at the same time. He was seated in a wheelchair looking up at me with those hopeful eyes that he always has. 

"Hi." I said forming a smile on my face. Xiumin smiled at me while the doctor was writing some other stuff down. Xiumin smiled at me before looking at the doctor and placing a loving kiss on the palm of my hand. I giggled and covered my mouth with my other hand. "I missed you." Xiumin said making me smile even wider and a blush to come

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter