Chapter 11

For The Better Or Worse?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Chapter 11[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Xiumin's pov: 

I made the mistake to look at him in the eyes and see how disbelieved he looked. He gave me a cold glare before walking past me and bumping shoulders. “I’m sorry..” I mumbled but he didn’t hear it. He couldn't hear it even if he wanted too. He walk to the lunchroom with his fists clench. I knew that it wasn't a good sign. I glance where he left before turning to a fightin Kyungsoo. I shouldn’t have dragged him into my stupid plan, and look now where this got us. In a situation where our crushes were looking at us in disbelieved. I blinked before gesturing for Kyungsoo to come towards me. He hesitated in walking towards me but eventually gave in when he saw my pleading eyes. When he was right besides me I grabbed his hand and looked at the three boys remaining. 

“We are dating.” I said looking at them, bringing Kyungsoo’s hand up to my face and placing a small lingering kiss on it. We let them compromise what was going on but they took forever. We were about to leave when we heard a voice speak up. “How long?” Sehun asked. I thought about it quickly before answering. “ About a week.” I said simply before turning around and grabbing Kyungsoo’s hand, dragging him out of this horror. 

When we were out of sight Kyungsoo stop and looked at me in a questioning gaze. “What are we going to do know that they know that ‘We are dating’ ?” he said before looking at both of his sides to see if anyone was coming. “We can’t just pretend to be something that we are not. I don't want you or me to feel awkward if we really develop feeling for each other.” he said looking at me worriedly in my eyes. The desperation in his eyes told me that he didn’t want to do nothing with any part of this. I would agree that we shouldn’t do this but a part of me wanted to keep going and see what comes up. Hopefully nothing bad. 

“I know but bare with me and let's do this for a little bit more longer. I would never ask of you anything else besides this favore. Besides, we already told them that we are dating for a week. We can't break up that fast. Especially if we are supposed to be best friends. What would they say? They would say that we were faking it all along and that would only get us in a bigger problem.” I said running out of breath when I finish saying that. Kyungsoo let out an exaggerated sigh before leaning against the wall and slowly going down the wall.

“I know. Don't you think I know that? You know I’m not as clueless as some people think I am. Well not as bad as our unicorn. He’s so cute! But that’s not me. Either way I’m only do this until one of us gets to be asked out by one of our crushes, which I think would be soon.. or maybe not. Either way let's try it for a month and let us see where that leads us.” he said brightening up with his own idea. I shook my head ‘yes’ before going to where he was and sliding down the wall too. What are we going to do now? I’m starving and I can't go back to the lunch room and see Chen’s face. I know that I should of had told him the truth but I don't want to. He would think of me as someone who likes playing with people's feelings and that's not me!

“Want to go eat something outside of school? Then lunch here is pretty boring. I don't want to see the others faces yet. A little break would suit us.” I said turning my head to the left and staring at Kyungsoo with puppy dog eyes. He soon gave in. “Fine, but only if you pay.” he said making me pout in the process after the words left his mouth. “I don't have money.” I said looking down ashamed. “I will only buy this once but next time you are paying.” he said grabbing my hand and walking out the the school doors. 

___________________________


My eyes popped out of my head when I realise something. I had to tutor Luhan today. Has he heard of what has happen today with me and Kyungsoo? I hope he didn't. If he did it would only make a bigger mess. I just keep getting in a worse situation. When am I going to learn to stop playing with fire and just do what I was told?! Oh, yeah, never. Thanks a lot mind. You sure are a genius. 

“DING!” the last bell of the day range making everyone get out of the classroom and go to their lockers. I usually stayed behind a little bit more but something was telling me that I didn’t want to be late today. Rushing up to my locker I got shoved by someone. “If you think that you can have Kyungsoo all to yourself you are wrong. I am going to make him mine.” Kai said coming closer. He backed me up in my locker and brought a hand up. He puch the locker, close to my face and then backed away and left. I was there shocked. Everyone’s eyes were on me and then whispers started to hear. Great, just what I needed, rumors. 

I turn around towards my locker and put in my combination. I grab my stuff and put it in my backpack before zipping it up and closing my locker. I swang the backpack over my shoulders and started to look down. I knew that people were still staring at me. It only made it more difficult to not yell out the truth to them. They don't know me so I shouldn't explain anything to anyone in the first place. They are just looking for something good to talk back about and gossip about. They have nothing to do but judge other people's problems. I hate those kind of people. I wish Chen was here but he just keeps avoiding me. I even send him a lot of text and he won't answer! When I told him that we would go out and get ice cream he never responded. HE NEVER SAYS NO TO ICE CREAM! What have I done?! I am in really big trouble. Not that I wasn't but since when did my life seem like a drama?! I hate it maybe I should of had changed how I looked. None of this would of had happen if I didn't change. 

I wish I could travel back in the past but that isn't possible. I walk out of the school exit door to see the buses here. I look at my bus number and get on. “Beep.” something vibrated. In a matter of seconds I remember that it was my phone and pull it out. ‘How are you going to face Luhan?’ the message read. It was from Kyungsoo. Xiumin told him what happened the day before and in the bathroom so he knew that Xiumin liked Luhan back. He sent a quick text back before looking out the window and seeing all the teens pile in the bus, pushing each other. ‘I don't know’ it read. How am I really going to face him? Should I even go or not? I can not just not go. His dad payed me already and I have to keep my end of the deal. I will just decide when the time comes.

Soon it was time and I was freaking out. ‘You can do this Xiumin!’ I said encouraging my own self before I lose confidence. I put a white leather jacket on and took one last look at the mirror before I headed out of my house and up the street corner. I didn't feel like taking my personal driver because I just wanted to walk. Walking would help me clear up my mind and get my exercise done at the same time. I saw all kinds of things outside that it reminded me of how much the world is changing. I think for the worse but that is our fault only. Nobody else. I suddenly felt stupid for coming alone because what about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter