Chapter 13

For The Better Or Worse?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Chapter 13[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Authors pov:

Chen waited outside Xiumin's door even if he was slapped on the face and told to get away from his house. 

He didn't want to believe that what Luhan told him was true but his own self betrayed him and did the only thing he could do, go to Xiumin's house. He couldn't help it. The whole night was filled with questions, tossing around and mumbling stuff under his breath. In the end, he didn't get any sleep and decided to get up. 

Unlike how he dressed in school he decided to make a change and bring it all out, everything he was hiding from people. He put his black skinny jeans, a white shirt that had red paint all over it with a lion on it, marking the brand. He took out his leather jacket, swiftly putting it on himself. 

Then he his heels, making a left turn, going to the door of the bathroom to do his hair. He grabbed the jell off of the expensive shelf that was decorated by gold and blue on the sides, making it look as if they were vines, spreading around on the shelves, connecting each other perfectly. That was what Chen liked about the bathroom, how much detail it had even if it was a simple thing like the soap container. 

After finishing doing his hair spiked a little bit up, he washes his hands, grabbing his car keys and calling the man that was downstairs. Nobody knew that he was rich, like the rest of the rich kids in the school. He instead chose to keep it a secret, not dressing up at all and putting on simple clothes that weren't from a famous brand collection.

What he hated most is people finding out he was rich, having a lot of money. Fake friends was not what he wanted. That is not how he chooses to live his life. He doesn't want lies and friends who don't care about him and instead his money. He knew nothing good came with it when his parents told him and having experience when he was younger with that sort of problem. 

The rich kids that did reveal that they were rich, or got discovered were always being followed around or getting stared at a little longer than they should. It seemed as if everyone was trying to get everything out of them, and then spilling all that they found to everyone in school. That is what Chen hated about people, gossip. 

When he finally found the man that was down stairs he grabbed his own self the keys to the car and headed to the garage were 4 cars or more could be parked. The security guard followed his right after, rushing to open the car door for the young master. Once Chen saw that he opened the passenger's seat he shook his head before leaning his head to the left, signaling the security guard that he was going to drive. With a nod of approval the security guard sat down on the passenger's seat. Chen quickly got in the driver's side putting his seatbelt on. This was sure going to be a long drive considering that he hadn't done it for a while. 

Starting the engine he waited it to eat up so that the car was warm, protecting them from the cold weather outside. Chen leaned forward to turn up the radio station. Soon after wards he soften his voice and singing the the first words to the song.

 "My love doesn't seem like it was enough. Do you not remember the memories that made our love into one? Have I really lost you to nothing? Please come back to me, my love. I miss you more than you know it. I need you here with me, standing by my side. Seeing you with someone else is my pain. You wouldn't understand stand how I feel until you're in the same place I am in right now. Please come back to me." Something stirred in Chen's stomach suddenly being impacted by the song lyrics. He stopped singing and lowered the volume of the radio suddenly not liking the song as much now. 

He soon then reversed the car and left his home. In a matter of five minutes he was parked on the side of the road and watching the house to see if anyone was awake but it didn't seem like anyone else was. He inspected the driveway and sense he didn't find Xiumin's dad's car he took of his leather jacket, stepping forward proceeding to his destination. He saw in the corner of his eye a red door open and close, motioning him that his driver was out of the car. Chen didn't even bother afterwards to see if his driver was still following him. Once he reached the door he waited for someone to open and Xiumin did, now this is where he is, stuck outside waiting for his once best friend to open the door and explain to him why he did it. Of course Chen thought that he was Xiumin's best friend but considering what just happened he wasn't so sure now. 

He has been standing outside the door for the past two hours and the door finally cracked open revealing a tear stained Xiumin with a stuffy nose. Chen automatically wanted to hug him and tell him that he was sorry but had other plans in mind. Instead of hugging his best friend he grab his wrist, pulling the older boy towards him. Xiumin couldn't even do anything. He tried to fight back but wasn't good at it, knowing that it was the lack of sleep and the crying that made him feel so weak and not being able to pull away. He open his mouth but was quickly was replaced by a hand. All he could get out was an, "Stop it! Ch-" after that it was a bunch of mumbling noises. Chen didn't pay attention to the boy trying to get out of his grip and instead focused on getting to his car. His hand started to heart by something hanging off of Xiumin backpack but he was NOT going to let himself free from Xiumin's side until he is done with what he wants to do. 

Xiumin kept trying, seeing where Chen was. He assumed that his security looking guy was inside already in the car because last time he saw him he was outside. Even knowing that it made him even more desperate to get away. You could say that he was avoid Chen, not wanting to talk about what happened because he was so conflicted on who's fault was that. In the end he ended up next to the car, being forcefully thrown in the backseat, doors going locked so that he couldn't get out. He breathed him, composing himself and his hair, along side putting his backpack next to him in the back seat before slumping down on seat like a stubborn child. 

Chen took one look at Xiumin before entering the car and signing in defeat. That was a little harder than he thought. He looked at the mirror glancing back at Xiumin but he wasn't looking up. He was looking down seeming like he was thinking of something. Not knowing what to say to Xiumin, Chen drove off the street. He took his sweet time to drive to school knowing that they would be a little too early. He wanted to confirm something before he did anything to irrational but what he already knew was enough to make him do whatever he wanted to a bastard name Luhan.

Xiumin stared outside the window but couldn't concentrate on the real world. He was feeling like he was going to fall asleep anytime but when his head was falling downwards the car stopped to a halt, his body going forward, crashing to the back of the front seat. He instantly shot his eyes open, confused and well awake now. He saw that they have arrived to the most place he could think of, school. He saw how Chen pulled up a leather jacket from his security guy's hand and put it on. 

No one seemed to be outside the school. The parking lot had a few cars. He noticed one specific car was there and he instantly became pale. It was no others than Luhan's. He saw how the black car seemed to have a glow to it. He turned his head a little to the right just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter