Chapter 21

For The Better Or Worse?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 21[/CONTENTID1] 

 

[CONTENTID2]Luhans pov:

Should I go? No! I can't! It's not worth it... I thought and snapped out of it. "Luhan what are you thinking about?" Xiumin asked me and stared at me in curiosity. "Its nothing baby. Just thinking about the things I need to do next year.. It's going to be the third year of high school and everything is getting harder and more complicated. Soon we will have to go to college and major in something that we want to do in the future." I was worried because it was true. Soon we will have to come to the real world. 

We might get hit on the face with reality but we can't escape it. "Luhan.. I know that we should think about it but thinking about it is depressing. I don't want to think about being away from you." Xiumin said and pouted at me in the end. "I know Xiumin. I shouldn't be thinking about that. Let's just enjoy our time. By the way, you never showed me were we where going!" It was my turn to pout. 

Xiumin smiled and that brought a smile to my face. His cute little gummy smile made my day. He kissed my lips after my pout was gone and turned the corner of the street. I looked down and our footsteps were in sync. I let out a little giggle and Xiumin smiled. "LuLu! You're so cute!" Xiumin said and leaned closer to me. He intertwined our fingers. I smiled from ear to ear. "Stop it Xiumin! I'm not as cute and adorable as you!" I softly nudged him and gave him my winner smile. 

He looked down and blushed and I could see an enormous smile on his lips. "Oh! Here we are!" Xiumin said excitedly. He stopped walking and turned me to see the big amusement park. I smiled nervously at Xiumin. "Luhan.. Don't tell me you haven't been to an amusement park before!" Xiumin looked at me with horror. I laughed. "Of COURSE not! I just.. I'm just scared of heights.." I trailed off rubbing the back of my neck.

"Aw! Don't worry! If you want we could just go on rides that aren't that high." Xiumin turned to look up at me and gave me his signature gummy smile. I smiled back. 

"Let's go then!" Xiumin pulled at my arm and dragged me to the bumper cars. "Okay!" We gave the person our ticket and we got in. "Ah!" I bumped into Xiumin and he giggled. He was so cute! 

"Woahhh!!" I said when Xiumin bumped into me. We stopped for a moment and stared at each other's eyes. He was truly beautiful. Why did I hurt you in the first place Xiumin? I looked sadly at the older's eyes. Xiumin looked at him weirdly and I shook it off. We started to chase each other in the small area until the game was over. I haven't been this happy sense Xiumin accepted to be my boyfriend. I couldn't help but smile from ear to ear. 

Once we were done with the bumper cars I spotted a throwing game a few feet from where we were and Xiumin and me just knew what was going to happen next. We both ran fast to the game and started to laugh like the little kids we wanted to be. The man behind the booth didn't pay us any attention. "May I help you?" He finally said after our laughter calmed down. 

"Yeah! How much does it cost to play one game?" I asked. I have always seen in the movies how the boy tries to get the girl a stuffed animal and they end up looking at each other like everything is perfect. That they are happy to be together. That they only need each other to be in peace. That they are madly in love with each other and would never forget this moment. 

"One dollar for one game. The special prize is that you get to get two stuffed animals from all that there are." The man gestured to the animals behind him and I nodded. "I forgot to mention, for that to happen you have to knock off the six coups instead of the three." The man said and handed me the balls to throw. 

"Ok." I looked at Xiumin who was smiling. He looked at me and and said, "Fighting!❤️" before I finally threw the balls in the direction of the cups. For a moment everything slowed down and I prayed that the ball would knock out every single cup. When the ball finally crashed against the cups I waited to see if all of them were knocked down. Once I saw all of them down I faced Xiumin and he came crashing into me with a hug. I lifted him up and spun him around. 

His sparkling eyes told me everything and I did the same with mine. I set him down and we breath out in happiness. The man looked at us blankly and gestured to the stuff animals. "Which ones would you like?" I smiled and picked up a deer and hamster stuffed animals. The man handed them over and we thanked him before heading to sit down on a bench. "Here." I said handing Xiumin the deer stuffed animal. 

He held it in his hands tightly and looked down at it. "I'll like for you to keep it and always think of me when you see this or when you are sad. I'll keep the stuff hamster because it also reminds me of you too!" I said and intertwined our hands. He leaned in and placed his head on my shoulder. "Thank you Luhan. You don't know how happy you make me.." Xiumin said looking up at my eyes. "You neither." I said and leaned in until our lips touched. 

His lips moved slowly against mine and felt like butter against mine. His lips were soft as a baby's and tasted the flavor I liked most, vanilla.  He brought a hand up to my neck and I could only move my hands against his soft arm until I finally set it on his waist. 

Fireworks were going off and I could only focus on us. Every time I kiss him everything is fine because he is my everything. 

I slowly separated our lips and leaned my head against his. We stayed like that until we heard fireworks go off in the sky and we looked at them. "There beautiful!" Xiumin exclaimed. Just like you. I thought and smiled and looked down. 

Xiumin turned to look my way and said, "I have to go to the bathroom. I'll be back!" He got up and walked to the bathrooms. I waited until his figure disappeared to stare at the fireworks again. 

I h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter