Chapter 19

For The Better Or Worse?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 19[/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]Chen's pov: 

"Wait... You mean that you have liked Luhan all along? That's impossible. I thought you two were just friends."

"It seems like that, doesn't it?! It's funny. I thought I was starting to like Xiumin but it turns out that I was tricking my mind into thinking that." Sehun smiled a little while leaning in.

"You could have him if you want." 

"Have him?! He is not an object but a human like you. Don't talk about him like that!" Chen growled out.

"Fine lover boy. Just do me a favor and give this to Luhan and Xiumin." Sehun got up and reached for something in his pocket. 

"It's an invitation. I'm hosting a masquerade party tonight at my house. You're also invited to come. After all, you want to watch Xiumin so that he can't be alone with Luhan, right?" Chen was uneasy because he thought that Sehun was right. Sehun handed the invitations to him and the took it. 

"Okay.. I'll see you there then." With that said from Chen, Sehun went to the door opening it and then softly closing it behind him.

Sehun lean against the door and signed. Luhan, you will be mine.

____________________

 


Chen paced back and forth. He didn't know if going to that party was such a good plan. this. I'm risking it. He went out of the room and down the stairs. He left the invitations in front of the door so Xiumin could see it right away. He had to leave and think properly. He opened the door and walked out of the huge mansion looking down. Yet he couldn't get that far away because four pair of feet were shown on the ground. 

"Hey Chen! Were you waiting for me?" Xiumin looked cutely at him with a gummy smile. Chen looked hesitantly up and regretted it. Xiumin was swinging his and Luhan's hand back and forth. Chen's head went down and he shrugged. That's when Xiumin realized what he was doing. He was hurting Chen's feelings. He detached his hand from Luhan and Luhan only grit his wrist. Luhan was uneasy but Xiumin didn't care. Chen was his best friend since many years and he won't let that go to waist. He roughly pulled his hand away and went by Chen's side. 

"Hey Chen, do you want to come in? Maybe have something to drink?" Xiumin tugged at his shirt but Chen did not do anything but keep looking down at the grass. "No thanks. I have to go. I was just dropping off something Sehun wanted to give you. It's in the doorway." Chen finally looked up but only to see Xiumin. Luhan was also there but Chen was avoiding looking at him at all cost. Chen softly smiled and walked away leaving Xiumin worried but shrugging it off. 

Xiumin signed out knowing that nothing he could do would stop Chen from leaving. Luhan pulled him towards the house and opened the door that wasn't locked. Xiumin saw the golden invitations right away, reaching down to grab both of them and opening it up.

You are invited to a special event in the Oh residents. It is required for you to bring this invitation with you. The party is going to be a masquerade party. Please bring masks and formal outfits to the party. I would love to see you soon. 

Oh, Sehun

Xiumin closed it up and put it back and then putting it on top of the table. Luhan walked up behind him and back hugged him. "Do you want to go to the party?" Luhan placed his head in Xiumin's shoulders. "How did you know about it? You were a few feet away when I read it." Xiumin frowned his eyebrows. "Sehun texted me. You don't remember, do you? We tell each other everything." Xiumin only pouted. "No, of course! I sometimes forget. It's not my fault." Luhan could only smile. The look on Xiumin's face made him want to laugh and squeeze the life out of him. "Haha! It's fine! You don't have to get all defensive about it." Luhan only turned him around and pecked his lips.

"You don't have to explain to me anything baby. I will always believe you." Xiumin looked up at him hopefully, a glint in his eyes. "Really?" Luhan kissed his forehead and mumbled. "Really." That made Xiumin beam and for a light tint of pink to go all over his cheeks. "Okay."

"Okay." Luhan breathed out with a light heart. "Now answer my question and tell me if we are going because we still have to buy some things for the party." Luhan asked. Xiumin smiled."Let's go. I need a break from my house and all the things that has happened to us. After all, tomorrow we're going back to school so we should enjoy our weekend. I need a break to have fun now that we are together!" Xiumin smiled and started to walk to the couch. "Then let's go lazy pants! Why are we wasting time when we could do other things?" Luhan pulled Xiumin off the couch right after he layed down and headed to the door eagerly. 

"Wait Luhan! I have to put on my shoes!" Luhan was practically shoving Xiumin out the door. Luhan finally stopped and then ran back to the house and threw his shoes out the door. "That's not what I meant! Yah!" Xiumin was a little fascinated by Luhan's childlike character but only smiled in the end because he couldn't be happier that he was the one to see this side of Luhan. The one that not many saw. He smiled for the last time, putting his shoes on and heading out the door with Luhan in hand. 

 

_________________________________

 

"Are you sure you want this to happen?" Sehun looked at the man. The man only smiled. It was the kind that seemed fake and extremely unfriendly but Sehun didn't say anything. "Yes, I'm sure. After all, the days are just counting down. Let them enjoy this day because they won't be getting one like this for a long time." His lips formed a line and then a chuckle was let out. "What's so funny, sir?" Sehun asked. "Nothing. I'll explain later. Now leave and start greeting your guest." The man said and started to get out of his seat. 

Sehun bowed politely before closing the door behind him. He was now in the hallway hearing all the buzzing from down stairs. Voices could be heard and he headed down to welcome his guest but not before putting his mask on. He first greeted the Kim's, then the Lee's, next the Choi and many more. Until a certain boy caught his attention. He was quite short but not that short, an amazing jaw line along with a lean body but Sehun could not recognize him. Especially since he was wearing a mask.

He made his way over the stranger who was leaning against the wall with a glass of water in his hand. He stopped right in front of him, still wearing his mask. The boy across from him stood up straight and his lips curved up. "Hello. I couldn't help but notice you from a few feet away. I was wondering if we have ever met before?" Sehun raised his eyebrow and his lips started to form a small smile. 

"I don't think so. Would you like to dance with me?" The boy asked politely. His voice sounded rough in Sehun's ear but it was the good kind. The one that could send shivers down your spine. "Of course." Not only was the stranger shorter than him by an inch but his pale skin also shined like the moon. Sehun found it beautiful. He extend his hand and the boy gently took it. Sehun led the way to the dance floor were couple and pairs were dancing side to side. 

The stranger put his right arm on his shoulder while putting his left hand with Sehun's. Sehun followed after and leaned as close as he could to the stranger. It just felt right. The males embrace made him light headed and the smell of his cologne was like roses to his nose.  He fought back the urge to lean in the older's neck and take a big sniff. Although he tried, h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter