Chapter 17

For The Better Or Worse?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Chapter 17[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Author's pov:

 

Chen dashed towards the door but it was useless. Even if his biological dad was old he could move skillfully. After all, he was a spy. He knew how to cover his tracks. That is why he only got a little bit of time in jail, because he covered almost every evidence. It was lucky that they was even evidence out there. "Let go of me! You bastard!" He strikes a kick to his stomach and dashed to the door. He was quick enough that be opened the door, panting. Xiumin and Sehun was outside the door and quickly went to his aid. Chen threw himself at there arms. His body gave up and he could only lean against there hold. "Chen! Chen! Are you okay? Where is Luhan?" Xiumin spoke in panic. Chen's eyes were closing and took in a deep breath. "He.. He is still.. inside.." He said before his breathing increased and his mouth went dry. "We need to get him in the car and somewhere safe." Xiumin said and Sehun nodded, getting what he was trying to say. In matter of seconds Sehun had wrapped around Chen's body and brought him into his arms bridal style. 

He walked over to the car and placed him in the back seat. Xiumin waited nervously in the same spot. He couldn't really move. His foot still hurt and he couldn't walk properly. He waited until Sehun was done putting Chen back in the seat to ask him for help. Sehun gladly helped and walked Xiumin to the car. Xiumin and Sehun's  heart was thumping hard against their chests but tried to ignore it. They put on their seat belts before putting the car in reverse and driving off. Once they were out of sight Sehun glanced back at the rear view mirror and got worried even more. Chen's face was scrunched up and head rolling back and forth. "Where are we going? Most importantly, where are we taking him?" Sehun noted Xiumin's worried face too and spaced out for a while. He looked at the buildings passing by and made a decision. 

"Let's take him to his house. His house is empty today so we can do whatever is needed in there." Xiumin gave instructing to Sehun and they both got there in minutes. Once they arrived, Sehun grabbed Chen and then Xiumin followed afterwards, limping and groaning. Xiumin but in the password that he has known for years and the door opened. Easy as that. Chen's house was huge. They put him in his bed, changing his clothes and giving him some painkillers.  They checked for bruises but there was none, until they checked his foot. His ankle was twisted and swollen. "We need to call a doctor! Now!" Xiumin was shocked getting orders from Sehun like that. Sehun was acting unusual. Maybe it was because of what happened or just being concern, but something was not right at all. 

A tingling pit in his stomach started moving and he felt sick. Putting all his emotions away he called a price doctor and hanged up the phone. "He will be here in a couple of minutes." Xiumin looked at Sehun and then dropped his gaze, sadly. "Good.” Sehun sat down next to Chen and then he started mumbling a few things under his breath. "You should stay here. Keep him company. I will be back." Sehun got up after that and left the door but left the door open a little bit. It was just enough to see him going into another room and taking his phone out. 

Sehun called the familiar number and it soon was picked up. He decided a lot if he should call this number or not. He soon made up his mind in a few minutes. By then he was sweating and fiddling with his t-shirt. "Yes? Hello. I would like a report a kidnapping." The rest was just questions and directions. "Thank you." Sehun hanged up and got out of the room he was in. He looked around and it looked like a office. He inspected the photos, books and paper work in the desk. Something caught his eye, but before he could grab it Xiumin came in. "Hey.. What are you doing?" He asked Sehun and closed the door. "Nothing." He walked towards the door and opened it, leaving Xiumin alone, wondering what happened in there. 

Police sirens rang out through the roads. Every car made space and they quickly went to the destination that they were told. Once they got the the old building, they took out their guns. The women and man kicked open the door and pointed the gun everywhere. They check from room to room but there was nothing. Their one last hope happened to be a building attached to that one and they went, finding Luhan bleeding on the floor. His body was not moving and th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter