Chapter 9

For The Better Or Worse?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Chapter 9[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Xiumin's pov :

''I heard that you are looking for me!?'' Sehun said approaching me. ''Yeah, I was. I wanted to know if you could do me a big favor.'' I said feeling scared of how he might react to what I'm about to say. ''Sure you name it !'' He said sounding like his bubbly self (which everyone loves him for). I played with my hands still feeling uncomfortable about asking him this question, but I took a deep breath and told myself to it up and tell him. 

 ''I know this sounds really weird but will you help D.O and I get a makeover? I mean, you don't have to but sense you know Luhan and Kai really well you could help us with that. You know that I want Luhan to stop bullying me and one of the big reasons he does it is because of my looks... I don't want him to keep doing it. That's why I want to change how I look.'' I said looking worried still. 

Sehun stayed silent as if to tell me to continue, which I did. '' ..And you know that D.O has this major crush on Kai. So can you help us? We just want to get a makeover. Would that be too much to ask?'' I said still feeling worried that he might say no. I know that he doesn't hate me like Luhan, that he actually likes me, but I still feel uneasy. 

His face brightened up and a smirk was replaced instead of his poker face. ''Why would I say no to you? You are so adorable! Plus I was already planning that.'' He said looking around the hallway to see if anybody was coming and whispered,''I bet that with your new look you sure are going to turn the guys gay. Especially someone that I know.” He said in my ear making me get goosebumps all over my body. Who is that someone that he is talking about? Who ever it is I don't want to find out just by looking at his big smirking face. I still managed to put on a smiling face despite my worry. 

''So when can we start !?'' I said feeling excited because of how I might look. ''Well right now duh!'' He said before pulling me to the door that was on the back of the building. I don't think that nobody would see us going out but then I remember something. ''What about D.O? Aren't we going to get him?'' I said stepping on my heels for Sehun to stop walking (more like dragging me across the hallways). 

''Oh, yeah. I forgot about him.'' He said turning around and going to what I assume is D.O's classroom. ''Wait, wait! What are we going to say? We just can't go in there and take him out !'' I said looking at Sehun. He mouthed an ''Oh'' and put a finger up in the air. ''I got it,'' He said before turning around in another direction.

Meanwhile in D.O's classroom he received a text message from Sehun. Kyungsoo mentally grunted when he felt a vibration in his pocket and took out his cellphone.

Text : ''Get out of class NOW, we are waiting for you outside. The plan is going to take action.'' 

It read when he opened it and saw that it was from Sehun.

D.O was confused as to what Sehun was meaning. He send a quick text back before the teacher could catch him. 'What do you mean which plan ?' Sehun texted back. Then another message came in. 'The one that is going to get you to be Kai's boyfriend duh !' He read in his head and was going to scream out of excitement. Good thing he still remembered that he was still in the classroom and didn't scream out. 'I have to get out of here’ he thought before raising his hand to go to the nurse because he said he wasn't feeling good. He took out of the classroom, almost tripping over his own feet because of his excitement.  He got to the back door exit where he assumed that Sehun and Xiumin left, and was hesitant in opening it. 

He didn't want to go anymore now that he thought about it. Skipping school just wasn't good in his eyes, but the fact that this decision that he was going to take was going to change everything was enough for him to push throw the doors and go outside to look for his friends. 

{Xiumin's pov}

''Hey'' Sehan called after he spotted D.O nearby. I stood up and waved my hands at D.O. He might be quite worried right now that we are going to skip school but he isn't the only one. I am too. I just hope dad wont notice, because if he does he is going to start asking me questions and it will never end until mom comes in and says to stop asking me questions. I seriously love mom when she does that. She is the best mom I could ever have. They don't know that I get bullied by Luhan but if they did they sure are going to make a big deal about it. If I even told them I might of had to move schools but I don't want that to happen. I have great friends here and I wouldn't trade them for anything. Not even telling them to move because Luhan bullies me. Everything would be so much better without him in my life constantly trying to ruining it. 

That's what snapped me to my reality and made me realized that D.O was talking to Sehun. ''Hey, we ready?'' I said feeling up for this adventure before it starts to disappear remembering that we are going to skip school for this silly thing. Although I do need it if I want the bullying to stop, and get rid of Luhan for I hope is the last year and a half. I just don't know if that could happen because he always finds a way to make my life a living hell. I can't complain that much either because the last time he did something really bad was when he took off with my pants in the bathroom. 

''Yeah we should probably go by now if we don't want to get caught.'' Sehun said going to the left and to a forest that was on the back of the school. Great, just great. Getting out of school is enough but going to a forest that I don't even know is dangerous. What if a serial killer lived there? ''Why are we going this way?'' I said trying to not show my nervousness and fear show from the tone of my voice. Sehun turned around looking confused as to why I didn't want to go through the forest. Or just the fact that I was saying something like that to him out of all people. 

"Are you scared or-" Sehun started to say but I denied it right away. "No, no. I just thought that you had to go through the houses to get to the mall," I said pointing to the houses that are next to the children's playground. "No you don't. If we want to get as fast to the mall then we should go through the forests. It's easier and faster." He said turning his face. D.O stared at me before say, ''But I don't have my credit card'' he said with a pouty face. That makes him look younger than he already is. ''Dont worry its all on me. We should probably already go if you guys want this to be over soon. You don't want to go home more later then after school ends.” He said pointing at the school building that was still only a few feet away from us. ''Ok, let's go then'' I said stepping next to D.O and pulling on his shirt. 

''Huh?'' He said making his eyes turn to my direction. ''How is it going with the whole 'not being able to talk to Kai' thing?'' I said feeling as if this would be difficult for D.O to do. '' Its like hell. Today in the morning he tried to talk to me and I screwed it up. I hate you for making me do this! I can't believe that I’m actually ignoring him although it would be harder now!'' I started shaking my head. ''What do you mean by 'I screwed it up?' What happened?'' D.O ran a hand through his hair and continued. ''Well I snapped at him and I ended up telling him what was on my mind but left out the part where I like him.'' He said frowning and then smiling to nowhere as if he was daydreaming. 

''So that's why you were upset? It's not really that important. Its not as if the world would end and tell me what you told him later.'' Sehun said sounding confused yet at the same time curious. ''Yeah and what's with you smiling right after you said the thing about Kai?''  I said looking at him and seeing him smile again looking like the grinch. 

''Well there is this new kid at our school and I barely met him."He said smiling again. ''And..'' Sehun trailed off still not getting the point, but I wasn't either. ''He is super hot, that's what I mean. If you looked at him he would leave your mouth wide open. He introduced his own self to me and give me a wink.'' he said cracking a squeal in the process. 

"Wait! We are giving you a makeover to help you with Kai and know you like someone else?'' Sehun said looking like he just saw a pink elephant with two heads. ''Well I still like him but if this plan fails I have somebody in mind now!'' he said again looking in front of him as if he was daydreaming. I sometimes don't know what to do with D.O when he's like this. 

''I don't think that I would like that new kid that you are talking about. I don't think so. I really hated what happened this morning..'' I said biting my lip seeing as now I have the attention of both of them. ''What happened!'' Sehun started to say jumping up and down in the process. ''Wow, calm down. It's actually a little bit of a long story.'' I said hoping that they would just shrug it off or something. ''Well we have time!'' D.O being the sneaky little devil spoke up and had to say that. ''I can tell you guys once we get at the mall. Besides, what happened this morning for you to get Kai to talk to you? Does it involve the new kid!?'' I clapped my hands in joy and hoped that it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter