Jonghyun/Key #1

Drabbles & More

author's note: for this prompt - “Is there a reason you’re in my bed?”

 

Kibum loves living alone in his apartment but there are times when it gets too lonely even with his dogs around and he dreads coming back home. It’s one of those days where he leaves his house in the morning, not wanting to come back too early, but all that changes once Jonghyun messages him.

This evening is going to be different. Jonghyun has suggested for them to have dinner together and even offered to cook so Kibum is more than excited to come back to his apartment as soon as the rehearsal for his upcoming musical ends.

He has it all thought out — Jonghyun wearing an apron, frying something delicious in a pan, rushing out of the kitchen and greeting him with the cutest smile as soon as he steps into his home, maybe even giving him a nice warm hug and a few kisses — but none of that happens when Kibum opens the door to his home. His apartment is silent and the lights in the living area are turned off. Before he can get upset though, Kibum notices a line of light under the closed door of his room. Certain that Jonghyun is inside, he heads straight towards his room and opens the door without a second thought.

Kibum’s right, Jonghyun is inside and lying on his bed, but the sight in front of him catches him by surprise.

“Is there a reason you’re in my bed?” Kibum asks, more amused than anything, as he crosses his arms and leans against the frame of his room door.

“What do you think?” Jonghyun questions back, as casual and free as a man can be.

“Please don’t tell me that my dinner is you…” Kibum resists a smile and keeps a straight face, “Don’t you even dare ask me to devour you.”

“You don’t want to?” Jonghyun’s eyes sparkle with mischief.

Kibum pouts, “I was really expecting a nice home cooked meal from you…”

“You cook better than me, Kibum ah.”

“Still…”

“Yah!” Jonghyun groans, “Are we going to or not?”

“How about this?” Kibum grins, “We , but you still have to cook for me later.”

“Deal.”

“Awesome.”

With that, Kibum finally walks forward, stripping his clothes off piece by piece, before he straddles Jonghyun in bed and leans down to close the distance between their lips.

Just before their lips meet, Jonghyun looks up into Kibum’s eyes and mumbles, “I just love how romantic you are, Kibummie.”

“Of course you do.” Kibum smiles, “Now please stop ruining the moment and let me devour you.”