Jonghyun/Minho #1

Drabbles & More

author's note: for this prompt - “You heard me. Take. It. Off.”

 

Everything happens so quickly. One second he’s coming off the set of their upcoming album cover and photobook, finally done with his individual shots, another second Minho is forcefully dragged to an unused room located away from the busy set. In a blink of an eye, he’s alone with Jonghyun and unable to comprehend the current situation.

“You heard me. Take. It. Off.”

Minho blinks, puzzled, as he looks at Jonghyun whose eyes are on his shoes. If his hyung wanted him to take off his clothes, Minho would do it without blinking an eye. But no, it’s not his clothes that Jonghyun wants off. It’s his shoe lifts that Jonghyun wants gone. Now that’s a surprise for Minho. What confuses Minho even more is how Jonghyun is looking so pissed and growing angrier by the second.

“But hyung, I have to wear them…” Minho frowns, “Aren’t you wearing insoles too?”

“Are you or are you not going to take them off?”

“Hyung…”

“Fine, if you won’t do it, I’ll do it for you.”

Jonghyun bends down and is about to pull Minho’s shoes off when the rapper quickly takes a step back and surrenders.

“Fine, fine. I’ll do it.”

Even though Minho doesn’t know why on earth Jonghyun wants him to take out his insoles, he decides it isn’t a big deal to remove them anyway. Besides, Minho is all about giving in to Jonghyun and knows better than to agitate his hyung.

“Are you happy now?” Minho lets out a breath as he throws his insoles aside and slips his feet back into his shoes. “I really don’t understand why-”

Lips come crashing down on Minho’s and he’s forced to shut up when Jonghyun kisses him hard and fast.

“Damn it,” Jonghyun curses in between kisses before he into Minho’s mouth and corners the rapper against the wall, bodies flush against each other. It’s not long before Minho returns the kiss, pushing any questions to the back of his mind, and matches Jonghyun’s passion.

A good moment later, Jonghyun finally slows down their kiss before they lose even more control than they already have.

He pulls away and squeezes Minho’s chin in between his fingers, breathing hard as he grumbles, “As if it isn’t frustrating enough that you’re already taller than me, your damn insoles makes it even harder to kiss you… can’t you just stop wearing them?!”

It takes a moment for Minho to process Jonghyun’s words but when he does, he lets out a laugh and smiles endearingly at his hyung.

“I can’t, hyung… Minho replies, pausing for a second before he suggests, “So maybe you should wear more… Come, take your shoes off, I’ll add mine into yours right now.”

Call him weird, but when Jonghyun flips him off before walking away, Minho thinks life is wonderful.