Minho/Key #12

Drabbles & More

author's note: for this prompt - "Come up and see for yourself."

 

Kibum is rarely distracted during , especially not since Minho mastered the art of pleasuring him. Like now, he’s completely absorbed in the Minho is giving him in his dimly lit room, enjoying every second of it as he holds the back of his boyfriend’s head and forces him to go deeper.

It’s always never enough and Kibum loves demanding as much as he can from Minho. Of course, the feeling’s mutual. Minho is more than happy to please Kibum and enjoys driving his boyfriend crazy with what he can do to his body. It may seem like Kibum has the upper hand but they both know Minho is mostly the one in control.

All Kibum has to do is tug on his hair for Minho to stop being a tease. Before Kibum can prepare himself, Minho changes the rhythm, increasing his speed as he up and down Kibum’s shaft faster and deeper. And to make Kibum feel more all at once, Minho begins caressing Kibum’s balls before suddenly giving the tip of his a particular hard .

It’s then Kibum opens his eyes, which he doesn’t realise has been closed the entire time, and curses out loud as he instinctively slaps Minho on the back of his head.

“I could have used a little warning!”

Minho lets out a low laugh but mostly ignores Kibum as he continues to and his boyfriend’s . Unlike Minho, Kibum loses his patience and looks down to stop Minho so they can move on to the actual ing.

As he tilts his head down, Kibum’s attention is caught by a red light flashing from the top of his chest of drawers located at the corner of his room. He stares at the red light for a couple of seconds just to be sure he isn’t imagining things. And when he is certain he isn’t seeing things, Kibum feels his body tense up and he immediately calls out for Minho.

“Ming…”

“Hmmmm?”

Minho purposely hums around Kibum’s just to intensify the pleasure but Kibum is having nothing of that now.

“Minho, stop, I’m being serious right now.”

The note of urgency in Kibum’s voice stops Minho from playing around as he looks up and meets his boyfriend’s eyes, “What is it? Did I hurt you?”

Kibum immediately shakes his head, “No, it’s not that. I see a red light.”

“Red light?” Minho questions, confused, “What red light?”

“Come up and see for yourself.” Kibum says as he points to the direction of the distracting light.

Minho pushes himself up from the bed and turns back to look at what Kibum is pointing to.

When he sees the red light, he lets out a chuckle and shakes his head.

“Oh that?” Minho smiles as he reassures his boyfriend, “That’s just my camera, Bum.”

“Your camera?!” Kibum’s eyes widen in disbelief, “What on earth is your camera doing there? And what’s with the blinking red light?”

But before Minho can answer him, it occurs to Kibum what the flashing red light means.

“Choi Minho!” Kibum exclaims, losing his cool, “Is it recording?!”

Contrary to Kibum’s agitated state, Minho is calm and relaxed.

“Yeah, I’m filming us.” Minho replies like it’s no big deal.

For the first time in a very long while, Kibum’s jaw drops. He even finds himself lost for words.

“I’m not making a tape to blackmail you in case you did me any wrong, Kibum.” Minho quickly clarify his actions just so his boyfriend doesn’t get the wrong idea, “I promise, it’s only for my, and if you want, your eyes to see.”

Kibum only ends up even more speechless, never expecting to hear a sentence like that come from Minho. Lucky for him, his boyfriend fills in the silence, apparently having a lot to say now that he has been caught taping them.

“I guess I should have asked for your consent before filming but if I did tell you, I know you’ll be conscious of the camera and then I won’t be able to get the footage that I want.”

Although he is still soaking in the absurdity of the situation, Kibum finally finds his voice back.

“And what on earth, may I ask, is this footage you want?”

Minho is more than ready to share his plans with his boyfriend, clearly enthusiastic as his eyes light up in excitement, “You see, Kibum, our love is beautiful-“

“Oh god, please shut up.”

Right now is one of those times Kibum regrets having a boyfriend who’s an arts and culture film major.

It’s not the first time Minho has been so absorbed with  filming artistic stuff that is different from the art Kibum appreciates and understands but Kibum can’t believe that he has actually become the subject of Minho’s lens.

“Forget it, I’m just not going to ask any more questions.” Kibum pretty much already knows what Minho is going to say and he really doesn’t need to hear any more, especially not when he has a raging hard-on.

“Does that mean I can continue filming us?” Minho asks hopefully.

Instead of answering him, Kibum pulls Minho back down and flips him over so that he is now straddling Minho’s hips.

“I guess we gotta put on a good show now, don’t we?” Kibum smirks as he holds Minho’s arms up, locking them above his head, “I hope your battery lasts long, Ming…”

“Don’t worry, it’s fully charged.”

 

Kibum finds out some time later, as he watches the playback while Minho is snoozing, that the battery did indeed last.

It’s just too bad there wasn’t enough space on the memory card.

But it’s alright, Kibum thinks, they could always have a second take.