Ding!

Between the Lines

Joohyun is already having a bad day, having to wake up very early to assist her friend in her gallery opening today.
"Must be there 7am sharp. Luv yah!" Joohyun muttered the actual text her friend sent her last night.

So she entered the elevator and found out that the gallery is located on the last floor, the 33rd one. She frowns as she realize she might as well be sleeping by the time she would reach the 18th floor.

As the elevator reaches the 4th floor, she tried texting her friend out of boredom, but she isn't getting any signal. Too much bad luck in a day.
Just then the elevator stopped and a girl tried to get in hurriedly.

"Ohmygod it's so heavy... This must be a Majinbuu sculpture!" Seulgi grunted, dragging a covered sculpture with her.

The poor girl clearly has a hard time lugging it that Joohyun had to hold open the door for her.

"Thank you, thank you.." Seulgi politely bowed as she looks at Joohyun and entered her floor number.

Seulgi is clearly sweating now and Joohyun's interest is at the covered sculpture, it really is huge enough to occupy 2 persons in the elevator space.

"I hope you don't have claustrophobia." Seulgi embarassingly asks.
"Luckily, no." Joohyun replied.

The awkward atmosphere is still clearly evident as Seulgi is still wiping her sweat furiously.  Must still be feeling embarassed to be dragging a huge statue.


They are now on the 20th floor and Joohyun decided to talk because she's clearly bored.

"Yours?" Joohyun asks and subtly coughed.

"No, it's made by a friend, I was just asked to deliver it there..." gesturing an up finger gesture and touching the sculpture's cover.
Seulgi's eyes widen and her ears are reddening now as the sculpture has been bared for both of them to see.

 

It was a sculpture of a huge bear with an equally huge . 

"Oh , what the ..." Seulgi just uttered as her panic escalates.

Joohyun tries to fight a laugh as she observes Seulgi but it turned into an audible chuckle and the other girl heard it.

"Ah this doesn't help that I look like a bear, right?" Seulgi scratches her neck and winced.

"Sorry for the very vulgar display, so early in the morning for this.." she added.

Joohyun now doubled over laughing. 

 


They are now on the 30th floor and the girl bit her lip as she tries to figure out how to put the cover back.
Joohyun now volunteered to help because Seulgi is already about to pass out from panicking.

"Of all things to make and she decided with this.." Seulgi complained.
"But, this is y?" Joohyun creepily points at the sculpture's and Seulgi just stared at her with wide eyes. 

 

Joohyun finally figured out how to cover back the sculpture and Seulgi looks more than relieved.

The elevator finally dinged to 33rd floor and Joohyun gets ready to leave.
"By the way, yours are ier.." Joohyun then winked at Seulgi as the latter just gaped at the remark.

 


* They are both heading to the same gallery :>
** Seulgi was really the inspiration for the sculpture
*** Joy made the sculpture
 :OOOOO