CHAPTER 6

Our Crazy Destiny (A Bobby-IKON Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Violet entered a famous restaurant. This day she promised for lunch with Bobby.

It’s been a few days they have been going out together. However Bobby only came to her studio, he make that thing become his routines for visit her.

 

Bobby looking at the girl who was walking towards him. Like as usual, Violet just wearing a simple clothes. Not much. Just an average girl who didn’t put any make-up every time. And that was make Bobby more comfortable with her.

 

“Sorry.. You must be waiting too long..” Violet trying to apologize because already late and sit in front of Bobby.

 

“It’s okay. I also recently come.”

 

“This is so fancy Bobby-ssi. If I know we will be lunch at this place I will dressed more nice.” Violet looked around. She realized that what she was wear really far for that ‘luxury place’.

 

“Violet-ssi, I’m really hungry right now. Can we just pass about your thought?” He said and opening the menu’s book.

 

“Okay then..” Violet replied.

“But another time I’ll pay, okay?” She’s asked but actually that warned for him.

 

“Ne.. Actually I want to try your cooking.” Bobby said with serious face towards her.

 

“Mmm, next week at my apartment. For dinner.” She’s replied.

 

Bobby’s replied with nodded.

 

--

 

Bobby taking a deep breath. He’s looking himself at the mirror. Tonight he will be dinner at Violet’s apartment.

And this day he will be telling about his feeling to Violet. That’s the first time he finally falling in love again after a long time. He always confused in front of Violet.

“Yeah, I must tell her tonight..” He mumbled.

 

--

 

 

At Violet’s apartment,-

Violet walking towards the door when she hear someone knocking her apartment’s door, ‘that must be Bobby..’ She thought.

And that’s true, there is Bobby standing in front of her with his charming smiles.

 

“Hi.” He said.

 

“Hi.” Violet replied and stared at Bobby.

 

“I know I’m handsome.” He teased.

 

She replied with smile. “Come in.” She said shortly.

 

Bobby step inside and all of sudden he can smell the food from her apartment’s kitchen.

Same as her studio, this apartment also full of Violet’s painting.

 

“You want to dinner right now? The food was ready.” Violet said and walking towards the kitchen.

 

“Okay, actually I’m already hungry.” Bobby following to the kitchen and sit at the counter’s seat.

The food ne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter