EPILOG

Our Crazy Destiny (A Bobby-IKON Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

--

A natural law..

Unite ‘The Sun’ and ‘The Moon’ for their functions being the Earth’s side. ‘The Sun’ cheerfully to be the light for everyone. And ‘The Moon’ be the light too when the night goes on, emit his charm; graceful, cold, and commanding.

 

‘The Moon’ falling in love with ‘The Sun’. a figure who didn’t have anything but finally made him love her more.

But inside that, there are fire was flare up. It can be burning everything approaching towards it.

 

Disagreement, disappointment..

‘The Moon’ must be received the true that his light he used for Earth was the light from ‘The Sun’.

Once again, a natural law was made him hate everything.

 

Against the will?

He succeeded. He made it.

‘The Moon’ covered ‘The Sun’ completely.

The darkness happened at the fully Earth. All of people being shudder. Solar Eclipse, that’s we call it.

 

But don’t they know?

There is a ring was made it because of that. It was the perfect circle. A beautiful golden ring, very contrast with the darkness that was happened.

 

The justification of an appointment from ‘The Moon’ to  ‘The Sun’ for always beside him.

 

What happen if ‘The Moon’ being late to realized that ‘The Sun’ didn’t take the resistance when he covered her light and made the darkness?

 

How if ‘The Sun’ loves ‘The Moon’ too?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter