CHAPTER 11

Our Crazy Destiny (A Bobby-IKON Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It’s been a few days Violet shut herself at her studio. Jongin and her mother only visited for bring her foods. She didn’t talk too much.

Jongin still confused what’s going happened with her. That night, after taking Violet back to home, she didn’t say anything to him.

Even with their mom, she always quiet.

 

Once again, today Jongin just accompany his Mom for lunch at Violet’s studio.

That girl still on her silent mode.

Knocks on the door interrupted his mind. His mother still busy cleaning and Violet back to her work for painting. He leaned towards the door.

 

“This is Violet’s studio?” A guy in front of him asked.

 

“Yeah, this is Violet’s studio..” Jongin replied and confused.

 

“Can I meet her? I’m Hanbin, her friend.” Hanbin said

 

“Mmhh Okay, I will tell her. Wait a minute..” Jongin unsurely to say because as far as he know Violet doesn’t have a friend who name as Hanbin. He’s walking inside towards Violet who was still busy painting.

 

“Noona, you have a guest. He said his name is Hanbin.” Jongin try to call her.

 

Violet slightly frowning. Actually she doesn’t want to meet anyone.

“Just say I’m very busy.. ” She answered coldly.

 

“Okay.” Jongin knows if that attitude meant Violet doesn’t want to be disturbed.

He stepped towards the door, where Hanbin waited.

 

“I’m sorry but Violet Noona said he didn’t want to meet anyone. And I can see she is really busy.” Jongin trying to said calmly.

 

“N-ne..” Hanbin was a little disappointed. But he can understand why Violet didn’t want to meet him.

 

“By the way can we talk outside? I just want to know why Violet Noona being weird lastly, and I guess Hanbin Hyung know the reason.” Jongin’s begging.

 

Hanbin hesitated but he thinks and decided it will better if Violet’s family knows about what happened to her.

 

--

 

Jongin sped away his car at high speed. Trying to control his emotions. He parked his car abruptly in the parking area of an apartment.

 

Bobby rushed to open his apartment door, a little annoyed because someone very loud banging on the door. It has not had time to fully open, someone who was Jongin, pushed him inside and precise punching his face.

 

“You’re the someone who was hurt her.” Jongin shouted full of angry.

 

“Oo so this beloved brother’s come to her defense.” Comments Bobby with cynical and remove the red liquid on his lips.

 

“You’re bas-”

 

“I just did something I should do.” Bobby interrupted and started to offended too.

 

“You have the wrong person. Where you to get angry wasn’t Violet Noona. But Daniel Hyung.” Jongin shouted again.

 

“Yeah, you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter