CHAPTER 4

Our Crazy Destiny (A Bobby-IKON Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

That luxury house garden’s already crowded by many people. The crowded people from ‘Kim’s’ family and their co-workers for the K’s company.

 

Violet followed Bobby entered that garden. There is a woman who still looks beautiful at her aged and you can call she’s not young anymore, walking towards them.

 

Bobby’s uncle hugging that woman and kiss her cheek. Violet believes that woman must be his wife.

 

“Happy Birthday,..” Bobby said it first to her and put that big gift at anyplace.

 

“Thank you sweetheart.. This gift for me?” That woman taking it with curious face.

 

“Hmm.. I think so. But it wasn’t from me. That’s from that girl.” Bobby said that with a cold-voice and rolled his chin towards Violet.

 

Violet only replied with awkward smiles.

‘Oh my God, this guy…!!’ Violet crying inside.

 

“Happy Birthday Ahjumma .. ” She finally decided to speak.

 

“Thank you very much.” That woman smiled softly.

 

“This is Violet. You must be knew her right?” His husband can see it that was made her wife confused about that girl.

 

“Violet Lee? Oh God, Violet?” She’s coming towards her and hugging that girl tightly. Violet replied with a shame laugh and doesn’t know what to do.

 

“Ahjumma, I’m your nephew. What makes this girl special to you?” Bobby quipped at the right side.

 

“Bobby, keep your attitude.” His aunt warned.

Bobby became more annoying.

 

“This is the gift for you.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter