CHAPTER 2

Our Crazy Destiny (A Bobby-IKON Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Violet back to her apartment pass the midnight. Working at the studio full of day made her headache. 'Maybe showering with warm waters make me more fresh..', she thought.

 

After take a shower and fresh, she’s out towards the kitchen and making a hot chocolate. The smell and savory from it sweep all of that room.

She’s back to her room and turning on the TV. However she looks into it, but her mind thing another one. Something happened to her this morning.

“That man really !” She mumbled.

 

Finally, after a few minutes into her crazy mind, she’s trying to sleep. Her eyes closed but a moment ago she changed her position restlessly, she woke up and wreaking her angry by throwing pillows to any direction.

 

“Arhhh!!” She moans loudly.

She stood, taking her jacket and her car’s key.

 

‘Anger and vexation maybe can be a great inspiration too.’ She said to herself.

Violet decided to ride her car towards the studio was located not far from her apartment.

 

--

 

The ringtone sound repeatedly from a phone soundly noisy.

Violet moved shortly and trying to open her eyes even that really hard. Her hand outstretched for reach that phone above the table. She’s glance at the phone’s screen, from her mom.

 

“Hmm..What’s wrong mom?” Her voice was hoarse, typical of people who just got up.

 

“Open your apartment’s door honey, I bring food for lunch.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter