CHAPTER 3

Our Crazy Destiny (A Bobby-IKON Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

At The Party.-

Violet parking her car that day at the one of the most of a luxury house. How even she just wearing a simple dress but comfortable for her, she needed a lot of time to choose the right clothes for she wears.

 

She’s taking out a big gift from rear seat. That’s really heavy for her. Half of her body is blocked by that.

Making she difficult to walk.

 

Violet scanning around and found someone with the high postures was back turned from her. ‘Maybe that person can help me’, she thoughts.

 

“H-hi, I’m sorry but can you help me?” She said with hesitate.

 

That guy turned to face her and how surprised he was. What a coincidence.

 

“You!??” they shouted almost coincide.

 

Violet snorted in annoyed and turning her face to another place. She put that big gift she was taking along and lean it carefully beside her legs.

 

“Such a weird girl..” That guy mumbled.

 

And Violet heard it very clearly.

 

“ishh.. how unlucky I was..” She mumbled too but it sounds more high. She was deliberately to reply.

 

That guy turned and glared at her. Violet can feel that glare was and replying his look with facing him.

Their look’s implying hostility.

 

They didn’t realize that main door’s in front of them was already open. The middle aged man with a stern face and remnants handsomeness who was  still imprint at his face which began to wrinkled, try to greet them.

 

“Bobby? I think you not coming..” That man looking at Bobby’s side and found a girl he knows.

 

“Ooh... Violet?” That man looks confused.

 

“So, you invited her too?” Chander asking curiously to his uncle.

 

“Hmm.. she is Violet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter