CHAPTER 10

Our Crazy Destiny (A Bobby-IKON Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“What do you mean you sleep with her?!” Hanbin shouted angrily to Bobby.

 

“Don’t be stupid Hanbin-ah, you exactly know what that’s mean.. and guess what? That’s her first time..” Bobby calmly say with smirked.

 

“Bobby-ah, you’re out of mind. You’re utilizing her love towards you.” Hanbin replied with softly tone.

 

“He’s my girlfriend, remember? I can do anything to her.” Bobby said.

 

Hanbin looked at him in disbelief.

“Yeah I remember, the reality is you just pretended to be her boyfriend. You just play with her.” He replied then.

 

Bobby challenged that gaze. He became mad too.

“You’ve crossed the line Hanbin-ah.. You’ve forget what I’ve been said to you.”

 

“No, not me. But you.” He said and stood up.

“I’m your bestfriend, I must remind and warn you if you’re wrong. That’s my fault for don’t stop you from beginning.” Hanbin shouted from the door.

 

And of course Bobby could hear clearly what his bestfriend said to him.

 

--

 

It’s been a week from that vacation day and Bobby did it again. Never contact Violet.

It made Violet feel doubt and hesitated to him. She finally decided to visit Bobby’s place. She’s leaving a message at his phone that she will be came tonight.

 

When she wants to going out, her phone ringing. Violet is expecting that from Bobby, but ultimately disappointed that wasn’t him.

 

“Why Jongin-ah?” She said towards that caller.

 

“I just want to know that when my friend’s order finish?” He said.

 

“Give me 2 days more.” She replied hurry.

 

“Okay. Aah, Noona, Eomma ask you for dinner tonight.” Jongin’s hope.

 

“Mianhe Jongin-ah, I must going out.” She’s not sure to reply.

 

“You have an appointment?” He curiously asked.

 

“Not like that, I just want to meet someone for a few minutes maybe. Not too important.” Violet replied calmly.

 

“Can I drive you? Actually I was near from Noona’s place. So after that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter