CHAPTER 1

Our Crazy Destiny (A Bobby-IKON Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Bobby throwing his body at the sofa. Yeah, today was more enough to made him really tired. His mind flashback about a few hours ago about his debated with a girl. He doesn’t know her name and wasn’t know about her at all but made him more interested to . That girl with all of her attitude, immodesty, stubborn and everything he hates about her was made his heart pounding.

 

His heart pounding? Fluttering?

That feeling.. he need a long time to stop them. Avoided all of girl, treat them so badly. He also doing that all of stuff for that girls, but this is different for him. He doesn’t made that girl stay away, but he was for being angry.

He like that way.

Bobby more frustrated and messing his hair with annoyed face.

 

“What’s up bro! You looks thinking something..” Bobby turned towards to the voice from. He found his bestfriend, Hanbin, gave him a big smile and looks fresh with his high fashion taste.

 

Hanbin pat his bestfriend’s shoulder and sit with curious face to Bobby.

 

“What’s going on?” Hanbin asking again.

 

 “Nothing much.” Bobby replied coldly.

 

“Kim Jiwon! You never be like this. You even didn’t realize I entered your apartment. And that something is rarely happen.” Hanbin looking his bestfriend, trying to search the true. He always beside him for a long time. He knows all about Bobby, even about his personal family and private’s relationship, he more enough to know, really know.

 

And today, Bobby was weird for him. He realize his attitude’s chance all of sudden.

 

“I met a girl.” Bobby finally revealed and said. Not because he afraid about question and intimidation looks from Hanbin, more than because Hanbin was his bestfriend and he always know he can’t hide anything from him.

 

Hanbin looking with disbelief. Trying so hard to not laugh, but he don’t want to do it, he afraid to made him upset.

Bobby knows about Hanbin’s changes face.

“Hanbin-ah, th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter