CHAPTER 12 (Last Chapter)

Our Crazy Destiny (A Bobby-IKON Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

3 Months Later_

 

“Why are you going to keep this up Bobby! For a few months you’ve been never come to work. Your schedule was abandoned. Your family really worried about you. Is this far you have to punish yourself??!” Hanbin shouted angrily to his friend who was sitting on the sofa with a dead-gloomy face.

 

“So what do you think the best thing I should do?” He mumbled softly.

 

Hanbin tried to patiently deal with the situation and sat beside Bobby. Wanted to convince his friend.

“Just meet Violet.” He said shortly.

 

“What for? Apologize?” Bobby said sarcastically.

 

“More than just to apologized Bobby-ah. Go to meet her for yourself.” Hanbin reply surely.

 

Bobby becomes more silent because of it. He hesitated to thinking what Hanbin said was really true.

 

“Today is the day exhibition of Violet’s painting. And tomorrow she wants to return to her parent’s home in Indonesia. Jongin told me that she will stay longer or maybe she’s likely to persist. So this is your last chance to see her.”

Hanbin looked towards Bobby who looks surprises from what he said.

“Yes, meet her, Hyung.” Hanbin said again without hesitation.

 

--

 

Violet smiled with satisfaction. Today is the first day of the opening her gallery and her first exhibition and many visitors was coming. There are many people interested in her work.

 

Jongin walking towards her.

“Ready for your painting’s auction? People have been waiting for you Noona.”

 

“Yeah I’m ready.” She said.

 

Both of them walked into the gallery that was none other than the former studio from Violet herself.

When they entering the room, people clapping for her. Violet greeting and smiled friendly. Jongin coming to the front and start the auction for Violet’s painting.

A while later, one by one Violet’s painting was sold.

 

After making sure the last painting to sold, Jongin intend to close that auction but suddenly there’s a guy grabbed the microphone and said something.

Violet was very surprised to see the figure of that guy who was none other as well as Bobby.

 

“I want to buy that painting!” Bobby pointed towards the wall was covered by a big purple fabric.

 

Violet stared at the wall was pointed by Bobby and a moment later, she turned and looking at Bobby with expressions who was difficult to predict.

“That painting was not for sale.” She said coldly.

 

“What’s the reason you don’t want to sell it?.” Bobby didn’t remove his eyes from Violet.

 

“I’m sorry, but once again I didn’t want to sell that painting.” Violet replied more coldly.

 

“What’s going on with that painting? Why you don’t want to sell it?” Bobby’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter