CHAPTER 9

Our Crazy Destiny (A Bobby-IKON Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Are you sure about this?” Hanbin shouted towards his bestfriend who was looking at him coldly. This is the first time he saw Bobby like that.

 

“I’m really sure.” He replied.

 

Hanbin took a deep breath. His bestfriend’s idea for breaking Daniel’s sister was really crazy for him. He against him but knows about Bobby’s pain too.

“Okay, but don’t regret anything.” He said.

 

“I will make sure that never happen. Just be a good audience Hanbin-ah.” Bobby said surely and looking towards him.

 

That looks more enough make Hanbin being shudder.

 

--

 

“Yeoboseyo..” Violet answer her phone call without see it who called.

 

“Annyeong..” That sound from a guy.

 

Violet shocked because he knew that sound.

 “Bobby-ssi? A-Annyeong..”  She hesitated.

 

“I’m sorry to didn’t call you for a few days. I’m really busy with my scheduled.” He said.

 

“It’s okay. I’m fine Bobby-ssi.” She replied. Her words become weak because already lying.

 

“Do you have planning at this weekend?” Bobby asked.

 

“No I don’t, why?.” She wondered what he will say to her.

 

“I want to ask you for vacation with my friends. You will come with me right?” He finally asked.

 

“Hmm.. Okay I will..” Violet replied.

 

“Okay, I’ll pick you up early tomorrow.” He said coldly.

 

And that phone’s line was closed. Violet still looking her phone with confused.

‘I’m not dreaming right? that was Bobby? But why he always responds coldly?’ She thought.

She hesitated, of course. Bobby didn’t call her since that day and suddenly he was on the phone a while ago asked her to vacation with him. And the worst thing is, she already said yes without thinking.

“Maybe I just need to receive his coldly-attitude.” She mumbled to herself.

 

--

 

Violet waiting worriedly at her apartment. She chooses if this vacation will never happen. And a few minutes later she can hear someone’s knock from her door.

 

“Are you ready?” Bobby said warmly with smiled when she opening that door for him.

 

Violet confused about how Bobby’s act right now. That guy always weirdly changed.

“I’m ready.” She shortly replied and walk towards him.

She becomes nervous when Bobby locking his finger with her and softly peek her cheek.

He leaned her towards his car.

 

Violet more confused when Bobby began to say how happy he was when she decided to be his girls. All she can do just smiled awkwardly. She didn’t show what she real feeling.

 

“Where are we going?” She asked between Bobby’s embrace.

 

“A place you will never forget.” He replied.

 

Violet stared at him. ‘His act was warm than anything, but how he looks into something still cold..’, she thought.

She trying to forg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter