CHAPTER 7

Our Crazy Destiny (A Bobby-IKON Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

FLASHBACK,

*3 Years Ago,-

 

“Bobby, where are you?” Someone asked him with panic.

 

“I’m at the dance studio. Why Hanbin-ah?.” He replied calmly.

 

“Minjung got accident.” His bestfriend unsure to tell him.

 

“What?.” Bobby become panic too.

“Where hospital?” He added.

 

--

 

Bobby ran into the hospital. He then found Hanbin standing restless in front of ICU.

His bestfriend looks calm when he saw him come towards him.

 

“Minjung inside? She will be okay, right? What exactly happen to her?.”  He really worried and the bad things fill his mind.

 

“Calm down. Doctor was inside too for helping her, she will be okay soon.” Hanbin pat his shoulder to make him calm.

 

Bobby doesn’t talk anymore and sit at the seat weakly. He shaking his head frustrated, trying to believe what happen to her.

Yesterday he met Minjung, and she’s still fine.

 

“The police said and from CCTV’s video, her car going so fast and the tires skid, made it rolled several times.” Hanbin tell him everything he knows.

 

Bobby looking towards Hanbin with cold looks. His eyes means angry.

“Minjung cannot drive Hanbin-ah. She doesn’t have car. You know that. ” He replied with high tone.

 

“I know. There is someone else in the car. Someone who drive.” Hanbin stopped.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter