CHAPTER 8

Our Crazy Destiny (A Bobby-IKON Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Violet swim into her imagine after Bobby back from her apartment. She smiles secretly. Not sure about her beautiful feeling. Does she like Bobby too?

She touch her lips were still warm. Of course that kiss really important for her. That was her first kiss.

 

‘Bobby likes me. Bobby likes an average girl like me.. But why I fell that kiss was cold? Same as what Bobby was when I met him for the first?..’ She thought and trying to forget that.

“I like him too. I want him always beside me.” Violet said to herself.

 

--

 

Violet walking confidently towards her apartment’s door. She’s really happy to imagine that Bobby was behind that door.

But a while later, she became disappointed because someone who standing in front her right now wasn’t him.

It’s almost 4 days since ‘his confessed day’ and he didn’t call her yet. She confused and restless about him.

 

“You look down Noona.” That guy said to her.

 

“Come in.” She replied coldly and trying to hiding his disappointment.

 

“Are you hope another someone to come?.” He teased and walking inside, throwing his body on the sofa.

 

“What do you want to drink? By the way Mom is fine right?.” She avoid his questions and going to the kitchen.

 

“A coffee please!” He shouted.

 

A few minutes later, Violet come towards the living room and sat next t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter