CHAPTER 5

Our Crazy Destiny (A Bobby-IKON Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Bobby flung himself on the sofa at his apartment. His mind back to that girl. Today was secondly they met and they always fought.

 

But once again, that girl was made him more interested however he always being cold and made her angry and annoyed.

 

Is it true that how his heart pounding like crazy and flutter right now was a love?

 

He standing and taking out his phone. There was a ring call from that phone for a few moments before someone picked up.

 

“Ahjussi, I need help.”

 

“About what Bobby?”

 

He’s being silent for a few minutes.

 

“Please give me Violet’s address.” He finally said.

 

“Do you mean Violet Lee? Are you sure? For what?.” His uncle said worriedly.

 

“I want to apologize to her.” Bobby replied.

 

“Are you serious right? She’s a nice girl, don’t play with her.” Kim Ahjussi more worried to his nephew.

 

“Believe me this time.” Bobby trying to make his uncle sure about it.

 

“Okay. I’ll give you.” His uncle finally decided.

 

“Thank you Ahjussi.”

 

--

 

Violet woke up for her sleep because of the hard knocking from her studio’s door.

‘Who’s being here early in the morning..’ she curse inside. With heavy step, she walking towards the door.

How surprise she was when she found who’s standing in front her.

 

“Bobby-ssi? W-What are you doing here?” She’s asking with crack voice.

 

“Hi..” Bobby looking towards the girl in front of him. She’s cute when she already woke up. Her messy hair and without make-up.

 

Violet realized what Bobby had been staring at her from up to bottom. She shocked about how was her right now for Bobby’s side.

 

“Come in, and don’t touch anything!” She command and run into bathroom.

 

Bobby laugh softly and walking inside.

He’s looking to the entire room. The room was mention as a studio was very large. At the corner there is a big sofa with grey color. Even there is small kitchen. ‘Maybe this girl spend her whole time here’, he thought.

 

The room’s walls almost covered with painting, not a using a picture frame but she’s paint at the wall. 'Waoow, she’s unique!', Bobby became more

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter