Rejection

A Case Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bomi has mixed feelings. She finds herself attracted to Hoseok because he always takes care of her kindly and gives her the protected feeling but on the other hand, though Jungkook and Bomi are fighting all the time and Jungkook makes her frustrated at times but she likes to be around him and there are times that her heart flutters. However Jungkook is younger than others but he acts all manly that Bomi sometimes wants to call her oppa too but then in a second he acts cute and playful like a little kid.

 Bomi hates keeping her feelings to herself so being straight forward; she decides to confess her feelings at least. Bomi is still unsure that her feelings are true but she thinks maybe Hoseok has the same feelings as her.

The next day Bomi sneaks beside Hoseok who is playing games on his phone.

“Oppa, are you free after work?!” Bomi asks him in a low voice doesn't want Taehyung and Jimin make fun of her later.

“Yup, Why?!”

“Nothing, I was wondering if we can grab a coffee together.” Bomi asks a little shyly.

“Ok… sounds good to me!”

 

Hoseok and Bomi left office earlier than others since there is nothing to do. They changed to their normal clothes and walk to the coffee shop that is across the street.

Ordering their drinks Hoseok and Bomi sit at a table. Hoseok is talking freely about others like how Namjoon is untidy and Jin is a good cook, but Bomi can't focus completely on his words, she is arranging words in her mind. After their drinks arrived Bomi takes a deep breath and puts her sweaty palms on her laps, ready to let everything out.

“Bomi, is anything wrong today?! You seem uncomfortable, anything happened?!” Hoseok asks her, because he senses that Bomi isn't cheerful today as always.

“Emm... Actually oppa, I need to say something to you... Something important...”

Hoseok puts his glass down after sipping his coffee. His face is serious. “Bomi-ah... Let oppa say something first.” Hoseok looks at her eyes; he can completely read her mind and knows that she wants to confess her feelings to him.

“O... Ok oppa, you can go first...” Bomi responds but she wishes that he let her speak when she had already gathered her courage.

“You know something Bomi… You’re very precious to me and I like you so much.” Hoseok looks into her eyes and tells her sincerely.

Bomi beams happy and can’t help herself from smiling widely.

So is it true?! Hoseok oppa feels the same way as I do…!! Then he is going to ask me out…?!

“But…” Hoseok continues. “I like you just as my dongseung.”

Bomi feels her heart dropped. She looks at Hoseok’s sorrowful eyes.

“Sorry Bomi-ah but I don’t see you as… you know… as a woman…” Hoseok looks down and sips his coffee. This is his true feelings but it’s not the entire truth.

“Hahaha… I like you as if you’re my real oppa too!” Bomi laughs awkwardly and tries to act normal.

“So do you like to be my little sister?” Hoseok asks unsure. He doesn’t want Bomi to avoid him or their relation becomes awkward because of the situation.

Bomi glances at Hoseok and sees his effort to somehow work out the situation.

“Sure oppa... I can be your little sister.” Although Bomi's heart shattered into pieces by saying this, but there isn’t anything else to do.

“Thanks Bomi-ah. Oppa will take care of you with everything he can.” Hoseok smiles widely, going back to his usual.

“Uhm oppa.” Bomi smiles widely too. At least she didn’t lose him at all. She still has the chance of seeing his warm smile everyday.

“Are you goi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter