Stay With Us

A Case Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On the muddy ground, Hoseok is lying motionless. There is a big circle of blood under his head.

“Oppa…” Bomi runs toward him crying. She hugs Hoseok’s body while her tears are falling down her face. Jungkook followed her, he is shocked and frightened too but he should decide quickly, there is no time for drama, gang members have probably heard the gunshot and are looking for them now.

“Bomi, help me lift him up.” Jungkook orders but Bomi keeps on crying and now hiccupping since she ran out of breath.

“Bomi! Get yourself together, girl…” Jungkook yells at her and shakes her till finally Bomi comes to her senses and helps Jungkook to get Hoseok on his back.

Jungkook begins to run with his last drop of energy. After a minute they see Namjoon and Taehyung running toward them.

“What happened?”

“We heard gunshot…”

“Who get shot?”

They shower Bomi and Jungkook with questions and seeing unconscious Hoseok, they become more anxious.

“We should get out of here.” Jungkook informs, he can explain later.

Namjoon sees gang members appearing in the distance he senses the danger.

“Get in the car…” Namjoon yells and Jungkook who is still carrying Hoseok runs into car followed by Bomi and Taehyung. After few more gunshots, all members gather in the van. Jin starts the van and drives away quickly; they can’t buy the risk of being followed. Namjoon is constantly checking to see if gang members are following them or not. 

Taehyung stares blankly at unconscious Hoseok while Jungkook is checking his breath and pulse and Bomi is holding his hand too nervous to even cry.

“Hyung drive fast… his breath is unstable.” Jungkook informs.

“The gang isn’t following us, take the main street.” Namjoon tells Jin who is driving at full speed.

Jin takes a quick look at Namjoon before getting his attention back to streets. “You’re bleeding Namjoon.”

Namjoon looks at his right hand; it’s covered with strains of blood that falls on his gun that he is still squeezing it hardly.  Namjoon grabs his right arm and pushes his left hand on the source of blood. He didn’t feel it till Jin mentioned. Namjoon purses his lips together because of the pain that’s taking control of him.

“How is Hoseok’s condition?” Namjoon asks Jungkook concerned. Thinking about s’ situation distracts him from his own pain.

“He’s weak.” Jungkook says worriedly.

 

 

At hospital they transfer Hoseok to surgery room immediately. Bomi sits down feeling all her strength is gone by now.

Namjoon goes to get treatment for his wound. Bullet was brushed to his arm so it just needed some cleaning and stitches. His bloody shirt was useless so the nurse throws it away.

“You ok?” Jin enters the room with a new shirt.

“Yup.” Namjoon replies, coming down the bed he was sitting on, his arm is bandaged now. Jin helps him put on the new shirt.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter