Taking Care Of Leader

A Case Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That night Bomi helped Hoseok to go to bed and after he fell asleep, Bomi walks to their living room. Working from yesterday without resting or even eating properly takes over her and she falls asleep on the couch.

After three hours of sleep Bomi wakes up feeling sore. Rays of sun are lightening up the living room and Bomi finds it already eight in the morning. She would give the whole world away to get just one more hour of sleep but eventually she has to get up and go to office.

Bomi peeks into Hoseok’s room and finds him fast asleep. Bomi walks into their kitchen while stretching her body. She finds lots of ingredients in their refrigerator thanks to Jin being a cook. She made a quick porridge for Hoseok and put the pot in the table. She stuck a note beside it before leaving.

 

Bomi reaches police department but before going into office she took a shower that freshened up her. She finally walks in BTS’s office, curious of what happened since last night.

She finds office empty except for her boyfriend sleeping on the couch. A smile appeared in Bomi’s face seeing him using his hands as a pillow under his head. She approaches him and kneels down to make it to his face level.

Bomi’s eyes shifts to his lips that are shaped in a bud making him looks even cuter. That reminded her the first time they kissed, the time Bomi came to wake him up and she fell on him accidently. 

“Ehm…” Bomi turns around and see Jin standing at the door.

“Good morning oppa.” Bomi smiles shyly while standing up from her place immediately.

“Am I interrupting anything?” Jin asks considerately and Bomi shakes her head to decline.

Thanks it was Jin oppa. If Jimin and Taehyung oppa ever catch me like this, they’re going to make fun of me like forever.

“How did last night go? Did you arrest Jung Minseok?”

“Yeah everything went well. We’ve arrested him as soon as Namjoon called and he is under investigation now.”  Jin explains.

Jimin and Taehyung walks into office talking crazily loud about what they’ve got from investigation. Jungkook stirs in his sleep and finally opens his eyes. Seeing Bomi already in office a smile appeared on his lips which he tried to cover it up.

“Hey Bomi, How’s Hoseok hyung?” Taehyung asks as soon as he saw Bomi.

“Hi oppa. He is tired but he is fine.”

“Good to hear.” Taehyung throws himself on a chair. “Ah… I’m so sleepy. When this case ends I’m going to sleep for a month!” Taehyung let out a big yawn.

“I know, missions and arresting criminals are fun but investigating them .” Jimin throws himself beside Taehyung. “I questioned one of managers for straight two hours and he kept on declining everything. But when I showed him just a bit of the evidence we have against him, he starts to confess. I was so angry that I wanted to punch him right in the nose.”

“We’re all lucky that we’re investigating lower rank managers. They spit out everything after a little threat but Jung Minseok isn’t talking and Namjoon is getting madder every second.” Jin’s state leaves Jimin and Taehyung nodding to themselves. Sure Namjoon is doing more work than them.

“Hyung is still investigating him?” Jungkook asks while rubbing his eyes.

“Yeah with Yoongi. They didn’t get even an hour of sleep.”

They all feel bad for the leader and Yoongi but there isn’t much to be done.

Bomi gives Jungkook a glass of water knowing his habit of drinking water right after he wakes up. Jungkook drinks it thankfully in front of jealous eyes of Jimin.

“Wish I had someone to take care of me too. Ah… my shoulders hurt from sleeping in office every night.” Jimin stretches his body and whines.

Bomi chuckles seeing him and walks toward him. “Oppa, the case is nearly over, soon you’ll get plenty of sleep!” Bomi starts massaging his shoulders, trying to cheer him up.

“Ahh… so refreshing!” Jimin closes his eyes and shows his eye smile.

“Me too…” Taehyung whines and Bomi gives him a massage too.

“She is like Hoseok, taking care of everyone and cheering them.” Jin laughs at the sight of Jimin and Taehyung competing to give Bomi’s attention.

“Aishhh… hyungs! She is mine!” Jungkook storms toward them and holds Bomi’s wrist dragging her away.

“Yah…” Bomi laughed before she could react to her protective boyfriend.

“That maknae.” Jimin hisses at Jungkook and pretends to smack him.

“He never learns to share good things with us.” Taehyung pouts.

“I’ll go get some coffee and donuts. I bet you all didn’t get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter