As A Crew

A Case Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With a text from Yoongi, telling Bomi where and when she has to meet BTS, Bomi jumps up from sleep and also couch. Since she has slept for all day she just has an hour to get ready and go to the restaurant.

Bomi runs all over the apartment like crazy. First she takes a shower and when she comes out, Nara was already home.

“Yah!! Where were you last night?!” Nara asks her worried as Bomi is still wrapped in a towel, trying to find something to wear.

“Ahhh… unnie, it’s a long story! BTS and I finished a case over a night and in the morning we caught the robbers.” Bomi pulls out a new pair of blue jeans from her closet.

“I know! The whole police station was talking about you guys today. You’ve become famous; every department wants you to work for them!”

“Really?!!” Bomi grins from ear to ear but her cheek stings in pain.

“Ouch… What happened to your face? It’s red and puffy.”

“Ah, about that… I’ve got beaten up.”

“What?! What the hell that police officers were doing?! They should have protected you!” Nara yells angrily.

“It was my fault, unnie.” Bomi smiled at her protective unnie before she remembers she is late. “Unnie!!! I’m late!! I have to meet them in a restaurant! What should I wear?!!”

“Just wear whatever it’s not like that ahjussis care about how you look!”

“Unnie… they are nothing near an ahjussi, they are all a few years older than me!”

“Oh really?!!! Are they handsome?!!” Nara gets excited.

“Yeah I guess… they are good looking!”

“Yah! What are you doing?! Hurry and put some make up on that bruise! Unnie lend you a nice dress!” Nara pushes Bomi towards wardrobe and runs to her closet to find a dress. Bomi puts on a little make up to hide the little bruise.

Bomi wears one of Nara’s dresses. It’s a short sleeved blue dress that isn’t that flashy along with a pair of heels. Bomi left the house, promising Nara that she’ll act ladylike.

 

Bomi swears under her breath as she tries to walk properly. She is late and she can barely walk in heels. Her feet were near to the point of bleeding when she finally sees the sign of restaurant. It’s a typical Korean restaurant with seats on the floor.

“Bomi-ah!” Jin calls her from a table.

“Oppa!” Bomi beams happy but stops herself from running toward them just in time. She remembers her situation as a lady wearing heels and walks toward them. They are all in casual clothes that make them look like any other boy at their age.

“Wow, look at Bomi!” With Jimin’s words, everyone’s attention was focused on blushing Bomi. She sits in the free spot between Taehyung and Jungkook and takes a quick look at Hoseok who is sitting in front of her between Yoongi and Jimin. His eyes meet hers and he grins.

“You look pretty!” Hoseok’s compliment sends Bomi to heaven before Jungkook’s voice smacks her back into earth.

“Yah, move a little, you’re taking too much space!” Jungkook nudges Bomi and she moves to Taehyung’s side while rolling her eyes.

He always has something to bitter my mood!! Urgh!!!

Waiter brings them Samgyeopsal. Bomi’s eyes follow the dish of meat that goes to Yoongi.

“Did your face get better?” Yoongi asks her while beginning to grill the meat.

“Uhm…” Bomi is so focused on meat that she can’t hear anything else.

“Oh right, Bomi-ah, I have things to say.” Namjoon’s voice makes Bomi forget about food. She looks at Namjoon from across the table. Bomi bits her lip knowing that she is going to be scolded again.

“Ne…?” Bomi looks at him afraid.

“I have to scold you! I told you not to come out of van. Why didn’t you listen to me?” Namjoon doesn’t look angry, he looks concerned this time. “They were armed and you didn’t even wear a bulletproof vest. If anything bad happened to you, I wouldn’t forgive myself.”

Bomi looks at Namjoon, deeply sorry that she didn’t think enough before acting. He is the leader and she must have listened to him.

“I’m truly sorry.” Bomi bows down her head. Taehyung pats her back in sympathy.

“And...” Namjoon goes on. “I owe this case to you. Without your skills and intelligent, we couldn’t catch them. I treat you wrong at first but now I know that I underestimated your skills, I’m sorry and I’m thankful.”

Bomi looks at Namjoon’s smiling face, his cute dimples make his face kind and she is not afraid of him anymore. Bomi feels proud that Namjoon finally accepted her.

“Don’t be afraid of me anymore. Call me oppa like others.” Namjoon reaches his hand.

“Ne Namjoon… oppa!” Bomi says while giggling shyly and high fives with him.

“Wow look at this atmosphere! Seems everyone is getting along well!” Hoseok laughs while passing food to others.

“Thanks for food!” Bomi begins to eat deliciously. She feels relieved now. The case has ended and they finally become close to each other, except Jungkook.

I wish he treated me better; however I don’t think I’m going to work with them anymore. But I really e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter