From Now On

A Case Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At midnight the meeting took place at one of the warehouses of Cedar harbor. Like what was planned, in the middle of trading the drugs into huge trucks, all police forces raided in with Namjoon’s order. It was a complete chaos, some tries to run away and hide and some other tried to resist by attacking police forces which they were unsuccessful on it. The gang and its leader were present as expected. They tried to attack police forces and buy time for JI Company’s people to run away.

Being surrendered by hundreds of armed officers, they’d realized there was no way out and started to give up one by one.

At the end they arrested all involved people, except one, the gang leader. He is smarter and stronger than being trapped by police and he managed to sneak out in the middle of chaos. Bomi who is monitoring everything carefully, notices him running out of warehouse.

“Gang leader is running away.” Bomi talks into her microphone, informing BTS.

“I got him.” Jungkook being near the gate of warehouse runs toward the place Bomi is addressing him.

Jungkook runs in between big containers that are placed in the harbor.  Looking for gang leader here and there but he is nowhere to be seen. Gang leader wearing black from head to toe, makes it harder for Jungkook to find him in the dark of night. He narrows his eyes more and more each seconds and stays alerted. Walking as quiet as he can, he almost forgot to breath. First to be noticed by gang leader means death.

Jungkook finally sees him walking between containers. Jungkook raises his gun up to his face and approaches him from back. Reducing the space between them, Jungkook takes position behind a container. He points his gun toward gang leader and steps out.

“Give up already, there’s no way out.” Jungkook informs him. Gang leader turns to face him quickly. He smirks seeing Jungkook, remembering him from last time.

In a blink of eye, gang leader shoots at Jungkook. Jungkook quickly turns his body around and uses the container as a shelter.

Gang leader shot a few more bullets toward the container where Jungkook hid, before running away to open space of harbor.

Bomi couldn’t see what was happening between containers and it was driving her crazy. Till she finds gang leader running out of containers toward a police motorcycle that has been left there. He jumps on it and starts it quickly.

“He is running away by motorcycle. He is going to the west exit of harbor.” Bomi informs into her microphone, getting slightly worried because she can’t see Jungkook and doesn’t know what happened to him.

Jungkook runs out of the containers toward the open space to only witness the gang leader getting further away by motorcycle. He runs after him with all his might and even shoots a few bullets but the motorcycle accelerates.

Jungkook stops running while panting hard, he can’t catch it barefoot. He yelled in frustration till he heard sound of an accelerating car from distance. He turns back and sees a police car appears

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter