Different Feelings

A Case Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***Author’s POV***

Bomi searches all the monitors and finds the guy who shot Hoseok. He is running out of bank to the streets. He’s getting near the street where their van is hiding.

“I won’t let you run away, you bastard!” Bomi shouts, throws her earphone away and jumps out of van, furiously. “I’ll make you pay for Hoseok oppa…”

Bomi searches over and finally sees the robber running to an alley. She runs after him and before he can realize her presence, she jumps and kicks him from back with some taekwondo moves. He falls on the floor growling and Bomi kicks away his gun with her foot. He tries to stand up and run away but Bomi jumps on him from back and hits him with all her power.

“Aish… where the hell did you come from?” He yells pissed off and hits Bomi’s stomach with his elbow. Bomi stumbles back but seeing that jerk running away, she gathers her power and attacks him once again.

The robber slaps Bomi hard and she falls on the ground with a loud cry. He raises up his hand to hit defenseless Bomi again.

Jungkook were searching the area for the robber when he saw Bomi struggling with him. Seeing the robber is about to hit Bomi, Jungkook runs to them at his full speed.

What the hell happened?!! Why is she out?!!!

Jungkook jumps on the robber and pushes him away from Bomi just in time before he can hurt Bomi. Before the man can react Jungkook twists his arm and shoves his face to wall so he can’t run away again. Other officers come along and arrest the robber.

Seeing Jungkook, Bomi sighs in relief, no matter how much she is good at taekwondo, she couldn’t fight the strength of the man. Bomi sits straight as Jungkook kneels beside her, all worried that she has been injured.

“YAH! ARE YOU CRAZY? WHY DID YOU COME OUT?!!!” Jungkook yells at her. He can’t believe it himself that he yelled at her. But all he knows that he felt terrible when the robber hit Bomi. He wanted to kill that man at once for touching Bomi.

“H… Hoseok oppa?!!” Bomi didn’t answer Jungkook’s question. Nothing is important for her now except Hoseok. She searches Jungkook’s eyes for an answer but he just frowns.

“You’ve hurt yourself and you’re worried about him!” Jungkook yells in disbelief. Jungkook can’t hold his anger back, Bomi’s face is red and still all she cares about is Hoseok.

Jungkook hugs her shoulders and helps her to stand up but Bomi slaps his arms as soon as she stands straight.

“Tell me where he is…” Bomi starts to cry and Jungkook watches her taken back.

She is crying because of… Hoseok hyung… She went out the van to catch the one who shot Hoseok hyung… She cares so much about Hoseok hyung… She likes Hoseok hyung...?!!!

“Bomi!!!!”

Bomi looks away from Jungkook as her name being called. Hoseok stops running and stands before Bomi while panting hard.

“Yah! Didn’t I tell you to stay in the van!!” Hoseok looks into her eyes and places his hands on her shoulders.

“Oppaaa… I thought that jerk killed you…!!” Bomi cries harder as a relief that he is ok.

“Bulletproof vest has been invented, pabo!!" Hoseok shouts but seeing Bomi was deeply worried about him, he calmed down. "I was wearing bulletproof vest, I just fell down because of the shock. But when I got up and heard you were running after the robber, you know how frightened I was!”

“I wanted to take revenge for you...” Bomi sniffs and Hoseok smiles at her funny dramatic face but still she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter