Solving The Case

A Case Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What do you mean you know them?!”

“You’ve seen them?!”

“You know where they hide?!”

“Where is the money?!”

“Are they going to rob a bank again?!”

“Are you their friend!?”

The last question was from Taehyung that earns a slap on back of neck from Yoongi. I just blink at the flood of questions in front of me; sure I don’t know the answer of any of them.

“Oh god…” Namjoon grumbles impatiently. “Just spit it out what you know, girl.”

“Oooh… ok… These masks are the characters of a Japanese anime…”

“What?!” Namjoon looks at me like I’m an outsider.

“Can I use this…?” I point at Hoseok’s hand on the computer mouse.

“Sure.” He gives it away and I search the internet while boys gather around me and Hoseok.

“M…U…S…H… A… Musha?” Jimin reads what I’ve typed.

“It means ‘warrior’ in Japanese, It’s an old Japanese anime…” I click search and soon I was met by seven screaming boys looking at the pictures of Musha.

“These are them!!!”

“They have the exact masks.”

“So they copied the characters of an anime!”

“What is the story about?” Jungkook asked me with a serious face.

“Well, in the anime, Musha were a group of five brave boys, they stole money and gave it away to poor people, you know, something like Robin Hood.” My explanation earns several nods from them.

“But how can we catch them with this?” Jimin asks Namjoon.

“I’m not sure.” Namjoon replies with a frown that shows he is thinking.

“There’s another thing…” Everyone looks at me again. “In the anime, they robbed money from a rich man; the main concept of anime was the fight between Musha and the ruthless governor.”

“But we searched everything, there’s no connection between the owners of the bank accounts that have been robbed.” Jin states what Hoseok has already told me but a new idea comes to my mind.

“Can I use this computer?” I ask and Hoseok nods. “Can I have specifications of the owners of accounts?”

“Use whatever you want, Hoseok can give you all the information.” Namjoon looks at others. “We can start with masks and where did they get them from.”

I begin to read the files about account owners as others go to find out stores who sell painting tools because Jungkook said that the pictures on masks weren’t neat enough to be printed, the robbers must have painted them themselves.

I read the files quickly one more time.

“Hoseok oppa, I want information of their relatives and friends.”

“For that we should ask for permission, it probably takes half of day to get them.”

“Half of day?! That’s too much!”  I sigh in defeat.

Hoseok stands up as Yoongi calls him. “I’ll be back.”

I rest my face on my hands while staring at the screen. Suddenly I’ve got an idea. I grab the mouse and start working on my idea.

I’ve been immersed in working for three hours that I didn’t know what is going on around me. I feel a tap on my shoulder that takes me back to reality.

“Why didn’t you eat?!”

I look over my shoulder and see Hoseok pointing at a hamburger in front of me.

“I put it here an hour ago.”

“Uhm… I didn’t see it. Wait a second please…” I look at my screen and after a few more clicking I got what I’ve wanted. “It’s over!” I stretch my body as I announced. “I found the connection between owners of accounts.”

In a second I was surrounded by seven curious and shocked police officers. I grab my sandwich and unwrap it while I was explaining.

“All three of them have a family member or friend who works in JI Company. It’s a big company of cosmetics…” I take a huge bite of my sandwich and boys read whatever was on the screen.

“So basically Musha were robbing just from one company.” Jin says.

“I don’t know… why… but they may be… getting revenge…” I say while chewing the last piece of hamburger. Everyone looks at me weirdly.

Aish… I was so hungry, I forgot to behave myself…

I sit straight with a little cough to clear my throat.

“But how did you find this information?” Yoongi asks me.

“Well… since I couldn’t access to their information without permission, I made up a fake Facebook account. I requested to be their friends and look at these men, they’ve just accepted my request, so I was able to access to their friends list and luckily among them I find people who wor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter