Her Answer

A Case Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bomi was walking in the hallway to their office when she sees Jungkook coming from her opposite direction. He is busy talking and laughing with some of his friends from other departments that he didn’t notice her. Bomi seized the chance and changed her way to another hallway. She leans to the wall, completely silent without any movement. When, finally, Jungkook and his friends passed by, Bomi sighs in relief.

“Yah!”

Bomi winced and her hills to see Yoongi standing behind her.

“You scared me oppa.”

“Still avoiding Jungkook?!” Yoongi asked, neglecting Bomi’s startled face. Bomi looks down embarrassed that Yoongi caught up her in action.

“Yeah…”

“I think you guys need to talk and solve things between you two.” Yoongi advises while they start walking toward office.

“I don’t think talking will solve anything. Many things have happened and said between us.” Bomi shrugs indifferently.

“So hiding behind wall whenever you see him will solve things?” Yoongi says a little harshly but he wants her and Jungkook to go back to their true selves. Their office vibe is getting weirder each day with the maknaes not talking and avoiding each other.

“You’re right. That doesn’t solve but I’m not ready to face him now.” Bomi sighs again. She misses Jungkook and the way they’ve been. Deep inside she regrets that their relationship became like this.

“But you know you have to face him soon.” Yoongi squeezed her shoulder before going into office, leaving Bomi thinking to herself.

 

 

After work everyone gathered in their usual restaurant for dinner. Nara and Hyejeong joined them too as they’ve already become regular members of group.

Food has already been served and everyone was busy eating when Jungkook arrived. No other empty seats are left so he sits across Bomi. Jungkook sneaks a peek at Bomi just to see her avoiding him perfectly. He hates being ignored by Bomi like this but these days it’s all that he got from her.

Bomi feels too uncomfortable with Jungkook sitting in front of her so she finishes her meal real quick and stands up to announce that she is going to leave early.

“Sit down Jung Bomi.” Jin orders him with strict yet calm voice. Bomi didn’t have any choice but to sit back obediently while peeking at Jungkook who is glancing at her.

“You and Jungkook have been irrational lately, do you know that?” Jin asks them and others nod too. Jungkook and Bomi didn’t respond.

“Why you two are this stubborn? Just talk and solve things.” Nara tells them but still no response.

“You guys are marrying to each other in god damn two weeks and yet you’re not talking to each other because of a ridiculous dress?!” Hoseok’s mad voice makes them both look at him.

 

Yeah, they both know that they were irrational and stubborn lately but their ego didn’t let them to talk to each other and apologize. Everything has started from the day Jungkook and Bomi went to buy a wedding dress. There were lots of different styles and colors. Bomi wanted to wear a mini dress because their wedding is in the summer and Jungkook agreed. Bomi chose a light crream dress and showed it to Jungkook. The problem started when Jungkook opened his mouth and the words ‘You look awful in cream’ came out. Sure it wasn’t the right thing to say to your soon to be wife but Jungkook felt that she was cool with it. But Bomi wasn’t cool with it, at all.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter