His Question

A Case Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The upcoming winter was the most peaceful and happy time for BTS and Bomi.

After their first case being successfully wrapped up, JI Company’s people went through sessions of court and they ended up in jail.

BTS have earned popularity and reputation in police department, everyone believed in their abilities. They keep on working in new cases along with Bomi but all other cases seem easy in comparison with their previous one.

Their friendship keeps on growing as Bomi spends a lot of time with BTS. They usually eat their meals after work together. Nara, Bomi’s house mate joins them too and there is obviously something going on between her and Yoongi but they are both too stubborn to admit and others enjoy teasing them. Another addition to their group is Dr. Shin Hyejeong, Namjoon’s girlfriend. Namjoon finally asked her out after his arm treatment was done and he didn’t have any other excuses to meet her. Hyejeong is funny, smart and outgoing and everyone in group likes her.

Bomi and Jungkook are lovey dovey as always and sometimes too childish and noisy that others need to calm them down. The maknae couple pulls pranks on others from time to time specially Jimin and Taehyung but the sure the 95 liner won’t back off easily. So others need to step in sometimes and make them quiet.

In other hand Bomi changed her name to Jung Bomi to become a part of her real family. She also finds a lot of time to spend with her family, they even made time to go on a family trip along with grandma too. Everyone believes that grandma is a part of their family too.

However Bomi feels bad that grandma is alone while she is in Seoul. She wanted to take her to Seoul but grandma didn’t want because she lived all her life in a small town and the thought of living in a big city like Seoul frightens her and because Bomi is usually busy with work she can’t take care of her.

Seeing Bomi’s concern, Mr. and Mrs. Jung insisted that grandma go to Gwangju and live with them. Grandma refused at first but as they insisted and Bomi pleaded her to go she finally gave up.

 

Bomi, Hoseok and Jungkook drive to Grandma’s house. They planned to spend the weekend there helping grandma to finish packing up her things and then taking her to Gwangju.

Jungkook is driving with Hoseok beside him and Bomi in the back of car. They talk for a while, listen to music and then Hoseok and Jungkook starts talking about their recent case. While listening to them, Bomi leans her head to the window, watching the scenery. Small green leaves have appeared on tree’s branches, telling that spring is on the way.

After minutes Bomi falls asleep and wakes up only when she feels a light shaking on her shoulder.

“Baby… wake up. We arrived.”

Bomi opens her eyes seeing Jungkook leaning over her on the back seat of car.

By the time Bomi gets off the car, Hoseok was hugging grandma whining that he missed her. Grandma is patting his back while smiling. Hoseok got close to grandma so much that even when Bomi can’t make time to visit grandma, Hoseok definitely visits her every two weeks. He buys her groceries and anything else she needs, checks her house and fixes things and makes sure it’s warm enough during cold days of winter.

“Halmoni~” Bomi runs toward them with a wide grin leaving shy Jungkook by the car.

“Oh… my precious baby is here.” Grandma hugs her tightly. After their greeting ends, grandma notices the boy who is standing behind watching them quietly. She recognizes him quickly because Bomi had talked about him a lot. And another sign is that he is wearing a sweater that she remembers buying it with Bomi. She spent a whole day choosing it. Being so picky and delicate about choosing the sweater, grandma found out that Bomi was buying a gift for a special person. Grandma is happy meeting her special person.

“And you’re Jungkook, right?” Grandma greets Jungkook with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter