Welcome Back

A Case Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When a week passed and Hoseok didn’t regain his conscious, it becomes Bomi and Jungkook’s routine to visit him everyday after work.

Few days ago their parents went back to Gwangju after Bomi promised them that she’ll take good care of Hoseok.

Jungkook being more protective of Bomi than any time else, followed her around for the past week making sure she eats, sleeps and is safe. With that insane gang leader free somewhere, Jungkook couldn’t put his mind at ease. He even asked Namjoon to change their schedules so he can work same hours as Bomi.

They reach Hoseok’s room and Jungkook pushes door open letting Bomi enters the room.

“Hello Hoseok oppa!” Bomi calls the boy lying in the bed just like how they left him last night. Though there isn’t any change in Hoseok’s status, Bomi and BTS didn’t lose hope. They are still waiting for him to wake up. Bomi keeps on talking with him about things that are happening around; his doctor said Hoseok may hear voices so Bomi does that everyday without missing.

Bomi lets go of Jungkook’s hand and runs toward Hoseok and plants a light kiss on his cheek.

“Hi hyung.” Jungkook follows her and replaces the old bouquet of flower with a new bouquet of clove pinks Bomi has just bought and places the vase beside Hoseok’s bed.

Bomi reaches her hand and brushes Hoseok’s hair with her fingers. “Oppa, how are you today? Don’t you miss me? I miss you so much.” Bomi stops herself before tearing up. It’s still so hard for her.

“We couldn’t catch JI Company yet but don’t worry we’ll catch them soon. They should have a trade in the upcoming week.” Bomi starts talking with Hoseok like always. “Today there was a celebration for some new officers and Namjoon oppa let us go watch for awhile. There was a lot of delicious food.  It was fun.” Bomi explains while smiling widely.

“Yeah it was indeed fun…” Jungkook groans.

“You’re going to sulk again?” Bomi says impatiently to her childish boyfriend.

“You were smiling and talking with others like I didn’t exist!!” Jungkook rolls his eyes at her.

“I was just being polite! Stop being jealous!!” Bomi shakes her head in disbelief. “Oppa look at how childish he is!”

“You love me because I’m childish.” Jungkook sits beside her and observes her confidently with a raised brow.

Bomi’s heart skips a beat. At this moment he isn’t anything even near childish.

“Yeah I love you because of all these things.” Bomi smiles.

Jungkook smiles too at her confession and holds her face to kiss her lips. Their sweet peck changes to a passionate kiss.

“Ok

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter