Snake Tattoo

A Case Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hoseok bends his index finger ready to shoot but before he can kill the gang leader a voice stops him.

“Oppa…” Bomi calls him from behind. “Please stop…”

Hoseok looks over his shoulder quickly and sees Bomi from across room with Jungkook standing behind her.

“Why are you here?” Hoseok lets go of his gun and rushes toward Bomi.

“Oppa stop this and come back with us.” Bomi pleads.

“Get out of here with Jungkook… it’s too dangerous for you.” Hoseok grabs her arm to drag her toward Jungkook who is standing still without making a sound.

“Jimin oppa…” Bomi starts and Hoseok freezes at his place still facing Jungkook. “…told me everything.” Bomi’s voice shakes.

Hoseok starts to loosen his grip around Bomi’s arm. He turns around slowly to face her, uncertain about her reaction, will she accept him or she is going to hate him.

Bomi stares at the floor and starts tearing up. “I’m still confused and I don’t know what happened to me but one thing I know is that I don’t want you to kill someone and ruin your life because of me.” Bomi starts looking at Hoseok slowly and finds his eyes wet too.

“That bastard hurt you twice.” Hoseok clenches his fist.

“I won’t feel better if you do this.” Bomi takes his hand and opens his fist. “I want you to be with me and help me understand the new things.”

Hoseok’s heart softens. He pulls Bomi forward and hugs her tightly her hair.

“Oppa is sorry… It was my fault. I should have taken care of you better…” Hoseok kisses her hair while shedding a few tears.

“Now that you find me, don’t let go, I don’t want to be alone anymore.” Bomi holds on Hoseok’s shirt tighter and sniffs in his scent. His embrace is warm and safe, she doesn’t want to let go.

“I won’t leave you alone. I’m here for you and I’ll take care of you, I promise.” Hoseok squeezes her in his arms. All his hate and anger are gone by now. Seeing Bomi needing him, he doesn’t care about revenge anymore.

Hoseok would do anything to see her happy and safe and if Bomi wants him to be there taking care of her, he can do it for the rest of his life.

“Hyung…” Jungkook’s anxious voice cut them off. “It’s not safe here, we should first leave.” Jungkook informs them because he starts hearing sounds from staircase leading to the floor they’re one.

Hoseok nods and holds Bomi’s hand but before they can get out, a figure blocked them on the doorway. T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter