Hacked

Fatal Attraction

Chapter 10:

 

The thing that hit me was definitely not the best idea for the culprit. It was so very dumb of me to not think about that. It was already linked to one thing and I was oblivious to it. I repeated the same question over and over again, “why did those persons do that”. It was so stupid.

 

The next day all of the listening devices were gone. They were really stupid to believe in our act yesterday. And I thank God we were good actresses.

 

I was now having a confidential meeting with my confidants. Daesung, Youngbae, CL, Bom and John, Alex and Ronnie, who were on Skype, these were the real higher rank people in death. The original friends I have but unfortunately apart because of the revenge. John was in London, Alex was in France and Ronnie was in Italy.

 

Why were Lyka and Amy not here? They were not part of the group and this was highly confidential. I hated the fact that my thought was out of line but I had this feeling that we were already out of the friend zone.

 

“Why are we here?” Daesung asked.

 

“The whole house was wire-tapped and this was the only room that is safe because we were the only people who know this place,” I said.

 

“What!” They all shouted. “How did that happen?” They said again in unison. I wanted to laugh but we were in a grave situation and it didn’t suit the situation about to happen.

 

“Daesung, Youngbae, are you ready for this?” I asked them.

 

“Why are you asking us?” Youngbae asked.

 

“I want you to be calm and collected,” I said. They sighed but nodded. They knew I wouldn’t talk like this if it was not important.

 

I opened the television and let them watched it. At first, they were watching in silence. I was watching them in silence and saw how their facial expression changes from surprise, shock, and horror then to anger and then denial.

 

Youngbae and Daesung punched the table. “How did you get this?” Daesung asked.

 

“Daesung, who is the best hacker in town?” I asked. He pointed me. Yes, I was a hacker. I stopped doing it when I seated as the leader but no one knew about that but only us.

 

“Are you saying that they did this?” Youngbae asked. There was sadness in his eyes.

 

“Youngbae, I would like to tell you that I was really hesitant and I’m praying that I’m wrong but I guess my prayer didn’t work. And I retrieved the file easily. Their cleaners were not good.” As I speak, I was seeing hatred, betrayal and sadness.

 

Youngbae and Daesung cried for the second time in their life, the first one was in my brother’s funeral. I knew they loved the girls so deeply that was why I hated the fact that I was right. But I couldn’t turned my back and act like I don’t know something because it was for the sake of my members.

 

“You are our friend, our supporters, and our posts to get strong. You are there whenever we needed you. I think it’s time for you to choose. I will be willing to let go off you in the gang and choose happiness. But I will warn you now that if they blurted something out that is something about Death, I’m gonna kill them without hesitation. It is because this is my family,” I said.

 

What did they see? It was Lyka and Amy talking to their friends that they were serpents and they knew something about the stealing of turfs. Let us just end it like that. Them talking with friends and typically not the women we knew. Well, I applaud them; they were good in gathering information.

 

“The meeting is done so you can go out now,” I said.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

I slumped in the couch and watched cartoons. I sighed knowing I hurt somebody close to me. But what I hate the most was being betrayed and they were lucky Daesung and Youngbae love them. If they were just nothing to me, they were been killed when I retrieved that file.

 

“Dara, are you okay?” Bom asked.

 

“I’m not because I am too good in my field that I saw the file that was not supposed to be seen,” I said.

 

“Well, you chose the lesser mess than the bigger mess,” CL implied.

 

I nodded. “CL, you’re going to be absent tomorrow. Ready your best shooters and bring them here by tomorrow morning. We better prepare for casualties,” I said.

 

She nodded and started dialing in her phone. CL was the best sniper I’ve got and Bom was the best strategist in the world. Bom may be a clutter head when she was in school but she was good at her field.

 

“I guess I need to make the strategy for this counter attack, if ever,” Bom muttered. I smiled and nodded.

 

Death was never a good name. We were ruthless when we wanted to and stone hearted when we needed to. And this time we were both. We bring death to anyone who did something that needed to take lives. Rule of Death: Ruthless, Merciless, Heartless and Bringer of death.

 

CL looked at me. “They will be here in the morning.”

 

“Thanks.”

 

“No need,” she replied.

 

“Bom, we will not bring toys tomorrow to look normal. If we get shot just move it away from your heart,” I teased.

 

Bom laughed. “Got it.”

 

My phone beeped. I calmly fished my phone out of my pocket, not letting the girls see how nervous I was. They gawked at my phone. It was Youngbae.

               

Kill them.

 

I closed my eyes then glanced at the girls with worried face just like them. Did he just order me to kill them? What hell happened? Then the bell rang. We looked at the door. CL grabbed her gun and hid it in her back. Bom opened the door and saw Daesung and he came rushing to me.

 

He was not crying but broken.

 

I kept silent and let him be that way. I didn’t want to ask or I just didn’t have the guts to ask him. We all were.

 

We were quiet the whole night. Daesung slept in my shoulders so soundly. We, girls, couldn’t utter a thing to say because we knew even if we said words of encouragement, they will just smile and nod like they understood but they didn’t.

 

We left Daesung sleeping in the couch the next morning. I was very thankful that mom appeared at the door early in the morning. She was a life saver. So we left him to her and she gladly accepted the task.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

CL briefed her group about the plan and gave them their positioned. They were her group mates back at home when we were still a little higher in rank in the gang. They smiled at us. We thanked them for keeping up with our petty request.

 

Then Bom and I left for school. And there we were looking at the es with their real cronies. Bom and I walked straight to enter the hall. Lyka then pulled my hair back to the ground. The people were confused why she pulled my hair.

 

“What’s wrong with you?” I asked irritated. I got bruised from the fall, damn. I checked my scratch arm and clicked my tongue in annoyance.

 

“So you made them choose us out of pity,” Lyka said.

 

“What are you talking about?” I asked.

 

“You know that we are Serpents and were playing with them.”

 

“I didn’t,” I said, acting to be innocent from all of this. Like hell, I would be blurting out something that would put me on spotlight. es!

 

Then Amy stood up and hover over me. She was full of make-up. I wanted to tear them to pieces but I was not wolverine or any superhuman to do that.

 

“We said to them last night that we don’t want them anymore and we have our real boyfriends,” Amy spat at me.

 

Bom was really furious but she was keen on acting out the loser in here.

 

Then Jiyong, Seungri and Top helped us stand up.

 

Well, I thanked them. I knew when to gratify someone especially when I was in this loser mode.

 

“What are you talking about?” Jiyong asked.

 

Lyka batted her eyelashes. Oh! She was flirting with him. “You don’t know them, do you?” she said. “They were…”

 

I pressed the go dial button from my phone that made the cameras off in the whole town. Yep, I hacked them yesterday without the other gangs knowing.

 

And then boom, they were shot once in the heart. The blood splattered on us. Bom and I screamed in horror then Seungri and Top turned us away from the scene. Well, the scream Bom and I gave out was kind of ear bashing one and even award winning. Bom and I were even shaking in fear and Seungri and Top worried about us. Should we get an award for this?

 

“Are you two, okay?” Seungri asked. He faced me up to him. Geez, CL was going to shoot me so please don’t do that. I then decided to lose consciousness. “Damn it!” I heard Seungri cursed.

 

“Oh my gosh! Dara!” Bom shouted.

 

“She is fine. She was just shocked,” Seungri said.

 

“I will carry her. If I’m the one carrying her, the people who shoot those two will hesitate,” Jiyong said full of authority but he had a point there. But I didn’t want to be near damn Jiyong.

 

While he was carrying me, I heard footsteps. “Oh my! I’m late. What happened to her?” So, it was CL. “Oh my! Bom, are you okay?” she asked worriedly.

 

“I’m fine,” Bom said with a shaky breath.

 

“What action did I miss?” CL asked.

 

Then another footstep was coming. “Jiyong, there was information that the cameras around the city were off when the shooting happened,” a guy said.

 

“Track the person who did that,” Jiyong said and the guy walked away.

 

They can’t track me down. Once the cameras on again, the line I connected were cut off and vanish. I was never been found once and in case I am, I used someone’s mobile but I think they will find it in two days most. That was if they were great.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

I was lying in the clinic bed. I looked around and saw CL and Bom. “What am I doing here?” I asked.

 

They smiled sadly. “Do you remember anything?” CL asked.

 

I nodded. “Are they alive?” I asked. They shook their head. I sighed. “Why did someone kill them?” I asked desolate and in denial.

 

“Because they were bullies,” Bom replied.

 

I slapped her in the head. “! What do you think of me, a child?” I reprimanded her.

 

Bom grinned at me. “Look! She is alright already nurse. She is hitting me already,” Bom said to the nurse.

 

The nurse was smiling at me. “I know you had to deal with what had happened but please remember that, it was an ambush by the outsiders. Maybe, they pissed of someone with a high authority,” she said assuring me.

 

“What gang are you?” I asked.

 

She chuckled. “Are you afraid of gangs now?” she asked. I shook my head. “I’m from the Jokers.” Jokers! So they had a beautiful one in there.

 

“Hey sis! Is she awake already?” Seungri said entering the clinic.

 

Jiyong slapped his head. “She is not you sister,” he said.

 

Oh! So she was her sister. They all looked at me. I frowned. “Did I say that out loud again?” They laughed at me like I was a four year old kid.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

We were sent home early because apparently it was traumatic for us. Darn! Sometimes being in the limelight has some good side on it. But rumors spread like wild fire that it was Daesung and Youngbae who killed them but they were not part of any gang so they wouldn’t do it. And I have a witness that they were at our apartment. So they turned into paying a killer to shoot them. People these days, they kept changing rumors every so often.

 

Why were they all suspecting them? I sighed. Well, I can’t blame them because they were played with so the others thought they had a grudge on them. Well, they did want us to kill them but we had planned this from the start.

 

Well, but at least we knew what the truth was. And Daesung and Youngbae were getting back at their feet. Mom and Pop stayed with us until the two were renewed and ready to face the world smiling. I was one happy girl when that happened. At least they will not have the burden of killing their lovers. We will.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading!

I hope you like it!

Thanks for subscribing!

Saranghaeyo!

Upvote!

-authornim