Chapter Nine - Issues

Big Bang Lost Loves

I stared at the phone for quite a while. There were images of Choi Seung Hyun and myself on the streets today. In the shop, we were wearing the matching shirts. Then he turned it back around and began reading the article. 

"The images above are what are believed to be BigBang's T.O.P and YG entertainment newest foreign trainee that is due to make her debut earlier next month. But the pair have a very romantic high school past life. The pair were seen this evening on the streets together, holding hands and crying together. Could this be the renewed evidence of their love?" He reads and I know that we were going to get into a lot of trouble. We should've been more careful when we went out; more like I should've been more careful. 

"Do you know what this is going to do to your debut?! It's going to be a waste of time! You may have just ran yourself into a brick wall here!" My manager yells at me and I flinch at the sound of the anger in his voice. I stand up and bow fully to him. 

"I'm sorry! I never meant for any of this happen manager!" I pled and he just shakes his head and then looks at Choi Seung Hyun. 

"You should know better Seung Hyun. Why would you take her out in public? Is it just so you can become a larger image to your fans?" He snaps at him and I shake my head as I step in front of Choi Seung Hyun. 

"He had nothing to do with it! I was the one that took him out! I wanted to see my old friend again. I didn't mean for it to be in any romantic scandal! I swear manager, I will work harder than I have to make sure that my debut is still at the highest standard that you set me out to be!" I cry and keep my head bowed. I feel a hand on my shoulder and then Choi Seung Hyun walked past me. 

"With all due respect, you should have shouted at Kaia. She has given her all into her training and she giving everything already to make her debut. This issue will pass, I'll even go to a interview to make sure that the rumours are stopped. But, if I find out that you yell at her again, I promise you that I will make you jobless." He threatens my manager who had looked scared at the thought of losing his job. He then bows to the pair of us and leaves the room. 

Choi Seung Hyun turns back to me and pulls me into his arms. I just wrap my arms around him and cry into his chest. 

***

The next day we didn't see each other at all. I was focusing oon getting everything done and I had heard that Choi Seung Hyun had gone to a interview today with the other's on something called 'Happy Together'. I had watched a few previous episodes with different idols and actors or actresses. I just hope that I wasn't brought up into any of the conversations. I didn't want Choi Seung Hyun to have to go through that all. 

I was sitting alone in the dance studio, just after I had finished my dance practise for the day. I get the camera out and point it at me on the floor and lay down in front of it. 

"Hello! I'm so tired. But, I shall fight it for you all. I'm not a quiter. But, the main reason I have turned this camera on is because I just want to say something. By the time this is released there will be rumours of myself and BigBang's T.O.P online. I would just like to say that the aren't real. I just know all of BigBang from when I transferred to their school years ago." I say and end the recording again. I put the camera down and roll over onto my back and stare up at the ceiling.

After a while, I get up and put my earphones up and start listening to my music. The first song that started to play was Severely by FT Island. I put my bag over my shoulder and start walking out to my car. 

*** (Change of P.O.V to Top) ***

I saw her walking out to her car and I decided that I would go say hello. But first I put my face mask on and my hat before walking over to her. I notice how she has her earphones in and try not to scare her as I tap her on her shoulder. She turns around and smiles at me as she takes out her earphones. I put a finger to my lips and then go to the passenger side of the car and get in. She gets into the driver seat and then I lower my mask and smile at her. 

"Sorry. I just wanted to be safe from causing any issues for you again." I tell her and she nods in understanding. 

"Okay, that's no problem. I was just going to head home and get some sleep." She yawns and I get an idea; but we would have to be very careful about it. I reach over and hold her hand that was free from the wheel and smiles at her. 

"Let me come with you. I promise nothing will come up in the news about us." I tell her and she thinks for a moment before nodding her head and starting the car.