Chapter Four - Year Four

Big Bang Lost Loves

How many of you actually want to hurt me for making them break up? *Runs and hides.*

***

Performance over. Time to head back to the dorm. Once we were all there, I headed straight for the shower. I didn't want for everyone to be talking to me right now. I didn't feel like speaking. I made sure to spend enough time in the shower so that everyone else wouldn't be bugging me for the night. I change into my clothes and then put on my coat before heading out to just have a walk. I wanted to try and clear my head and have some fresh air. It was winter, meaning that there was snow. I took my gloves out of my pocket and put them on before my fingers could start getting cold. Then I just wandered aimlessly around in the snow. It wasn't long before I noticed the figure next to me. 

Shorter than me by four maybe even six inches. The little blue jecket, with the hood covering the short blonde hair. Jeans that clug to the thin legs, as the boots came up just below the knees. Each step I took was mirrored by her. I stopped and looked down at her as she stared up at me with those little dimples. Her brown eyes somehow sparkled under the street lights. 

"Aish, I'm going insane." I mutter to myself as I shake my head and continue my slow walk again. She stood by my side the entire time, each step still being mirrored. 

"I haven't called you in a while. I guess since you are here in my imagination, I can say that I'm sorry. And for that I'm even more sorry." I sigh and look down at my feet as I walk. 

"Kim Soo Han Moo Geo Bukgi Wa Doo Roo Mi Sam Cheon Gab Sa Dong Bang Sark Chi Chi Ka Po Sa Ri Sa Ri Sen Ta Weo Ri Weo Ri Se BBu Ri Ka Moo Doo Sel La Goo Roomi Heo Ri Kae In Dam Byeo Rak Seo Sang Won eh Go Yang ee Ba Du Ki Neun Dol Dol ee." She says and I look up at her and huff. Even if this was my imagination, she still had her sense of humour and used it to cheer me up. 

"You watch that show too, huh? In a way this is just like that show. Me imagining you, here by my side. I wonder if I really am going to go insane from not seeing you anymore? I know that somewhere I shouldn't have ended it like I did. But, this way you will hate me instead of missing me. I did it so that it would be easier for you to let me go. For you to move on with your life." I say and I don't worry about the woman that walks past me and gives me a weird look. I look at my imagination of Kaia and saw that she was looking up at me with tears in her eyes. The same look I saw when I ended our relationship with her on the skype call. I knew that was a bad idea to break up like that. But, is truly was to make her hate me, forget about me and move on with her life. 

So why can't I forget about her? 

Why is she always on my mind? Why can't I let her go? I needed to move on and forget. But my heart refused to let go of her. So, there would always be a part of me that will always love her. I will never let her go. Never.

***(Change of P.O.V. to Kaia.)***

"This is where you will be staying for now. It may not seem like much, but you will be upgraded soon." My manager told me as he led me through to the small living space of my new apartment. I smiled at him as he turned to face me again. 

"Don't worry. I'm used to living in small spaces. This is fine." I assure him and he tells me about the plans for the rest of the week before leaving me in the apartment. I walked over to the window and looked out over the city and saw the training centre in the distance. 

I was back in Korea and I was going to make myself known.