Chapter Two - Year Two.

Big Bang Lost Loves

While reading this chapter i would suggest listening to a song from the kdrama 'Secret Garden'. The song is called Appear and it is by Kim Bum Soo. Enjoy the second chapter with this bit of music. 

***

I wasn't in the greatest of moods in the world. I was ill with the flu, I was forced by my parents to stay in bed to keep from infecting them with it. I had to get my teachers from college to send me all the course work and make up for the practial when I got back to college. My head was hurting and I wasn't allowed anymore medicine until two hours time. I looked a mess and I was cutting it close with cancelling all the skype calls with Seung Hyun. I didn't want him to worry about me as much as he already does. I didn't want him to see how I was and cause him to be worrying when he should be following his dream. I wouldn't be the reason he was being held back; I've never wanted that to happen to him, ever. 

***(Change of P.O.V. to Top.)***

I was beyond worried. I was on the border line of getting on the plane and going to her. Regardless of all the performances and interviews I needed to; she was more important to me than anything. For the past three weeks, she has declined every single one of my skype calls. I can understand if she doesn't want to speak face to face. But, isn't this the reason we are still speaking to each other? So that one day we will be able to speak to each other face to face? Why wouldn't she answer the goddamn calls?! I stare down at my phone and look through all of our messages to see if there was any kind of hint as to why she wouldn't want me to see her beautiful face. When I come up empty on any ideas as to why she was ignoring my calls, I lowered my phone and sighed in frustation. I want to know the reasoning behind her childish behaviour. Usually I would find it very adorable and laugh with her, but now she was just ringing my last nerve. 

I go to the computer and click on her name and wait as the call goes through. I wait and wait, yet she doesn't answer. I stand up and run my hands through my hair and then look back at my phone, before picking it up. 

Kaia, why won't you answer my skype calls?! It's been three weeks since I have seen your face, I'm going mad from worry! Just show me that you are okay or I'm getting on the first plane to England and coming to find you! 

***(Change of P.O.V. to Kaia.)***

As I read the text message my heart began to flutter at the idea of him coming all this way to see me. But, then I pushed the feeling away as soon as I realised how selfish it would be of me to let him do that. So, I've decided to shower and let him see me. 

Okay. I'm just going into the shower and then you can call me all you want. 

I get up out of bed and hurry into my bathroom to have a quick shower to clean away anything I could. The steam and wash really helped me feel more relaxed than I was five minutes ago. I ran back into my room and hand dried my hair, as I had actually kept it the same length as I did back in high school. Besides now it was all completely a white slash blonde. I put on my best pj's and sat back on my bed with my laptop at the ready and waited for his call. When it came through I didn't ignore it, nor did I decline it. I take a deep breath and then click to answer the call. 

As soon as he came onto the screen I almost choked on the air. He was for starters topless and had just been in the shower himself by the looks of his wet hair that was dangling over his forehead and around his ears. He was grey bottoms and laughed at my face. Which consisted of my mouth hanging wide open and my eyes widened. 

"Put a shirt on!" I tried to squeal but it came out hoarse from my sore throat and this raised whatever alarms were inside Seung Hyun's head. 

"Are you okay? Are you ill? Have you seriously not called me because you were ill the past three weeks?! Do you know how worried I have been?! I wasn't able to sleep because I thought you were hurt or worse!" He exclaims and hits the desk as he says his last words. He was breathing heavily and glaring into the camera. I looked down with guilt. I shouldn't have made him worry like that. I didn't do the right thing by not letting him see me; I did exactly what I feared. 

"I'm sorry Seung Hyun. I didn't want you to have to worry about me being ill. I didn't want to distract you from your performances. I wanted you be fully focused on your work." I whimper and I hear him huff. I slowly look up to see him leaned back and rubbing his eyes with his left hand. He was visually shaking and I knew that I had angered him. I never wanted this to happen. He looks over to his left and sighs before looking back at me. 

"I don't care whatever you look like when you are ill. You are always going to be perfect to me, Kaia. I am never fully focused on my work. I never can be, because I'm always thinking about when the day comes when I get to hold you in my arms again. To be able to hold your face as I kiss you. Do you understand?" He asks me. The entire he was speaking my heart grew for him and I nodded my head to give him my answer. 

"Do not ever think that I will never stop worrying about you. Always talk to me about anything you want. Now that I can see you are ill and in order for you to get better, I'm going to let you rest. But, please... don't ignore me like that ever again." He says and I nod my head again. Then we say our goodbyes and end the call. 

I close my laptop and look up at my ceiling. He's word replaying over and over inside of my head. He wasn't fully focused on his work because of me. I was distracting him no matter what he was doing... I was going to cause him to start to slip away from his dream if I keep going the way we are...