Chapter One - Year One

Big Bang Lost Loves

Hello everyone! Here is the new story of our little couple! i know that you have been waiting for a while and the last chapter to my previous story wasn't all that great. So, I'm hoping to make up for it in this story. As, always i would love for you all to give me feedback and I promise to reply to all comments that are left! Anyway, enjoy this chapter! 

***

No new messages. No new missed calls. Nothing. The last message I had recieved from him was about a month ago. I understand that he is going to be busy and isn't going to have the time to be able to talk to me; I just wanted to make sure that he was okay. I hated the thought that he wasn't happy or that he could have been injuried in any kind of way. I always swore to myself that I would make sure to always keep our conversations on a positive note. I have been listening the music that they have began to release and I knew one of the song that they had already released. I was as both me and Choi Seung put it, his biggest fan. 

But, I had to take down the photos of us that I had put online to stop people from making up rumours about him. I did it willingly, I just saved them onto my phone so that I could always be reminded of him during this time apart from him. I still wore his necklace everyday and only took it off when I slept or showered. 

I was currently sat on my bed with my laptop and phone, waiting. This was usually the time that we would either text or skype; as it was the only time in the day that he could. But, I get the feeling that he may not be able to tonight. That was until I saw and heard the skype call on my laptop. I made sure I looked okay and then accepted the call. He was sat in his dorm room at his desk, he still had his practising clothes on and was covered in sweat. 

"Kaia, I'm so sorry! We ran over the time and didn't realise!" He says and puts his hands together as though he was begging me to forgive me. He knew I would always forgive him because I loved him. 

"Don't worry about it. You need your practise more than me Seung Hyun. I won't stop you." I assure him and smile and he nods his head and smiles at me. 

"You are always so forgiving Kaia. I can always count on you." He tells me and I smile at his words and look down, shy. 

"Kaia!" I look up and see Seungri running over to the screen and he was smiling his head off. 

"Hello Seungri! I loved the new album!" I tell him and wave my right hand as I smile at him. He smiles back at me and gets all shy again. He still had his small high school crush on me; even though he knew that I was always going to be mind set on Seung Hyun. 

"Thanks. Did you see my performance? To the song 'Lalala'? When we had to lift our-"

"She saw it!" Top interrupted him and pushes Seungri by his head. I an 'ugh' and a bang and get the image of Seungri landing on his on the floor. Top looks down and laughs at him and then Seungri comes back into view but is further back and sat on one of the beds. 

"Sorry about that. Seungri is just annoying everyone today!" Top exclaims and Seungri laughs at him; as do I. 

"Oh stop being a grump. It's fine. I love it when Seungri annoys you; you get this little cute scold face." I try my best to impersonate his face and he laughs at me. I smile at the sight of his beautiful face as he continued to chuckle. He wipes a tear from his eye before calming down and going back to his smile.

"How is everything going for you over there anyway? I hope your parents are being too harsh to you." He asks and a look of concern watches over his features as he finishes his sentence. I smile reassuringly and nod my head. 

"Everything here is fine. I've got a job and I'm earning money of my own now. It won't be long until we see each other again." I say and he sighs in relief. Just as he goes to say something else all the boys suddenly come running to the camera and scream. I jump and then begin laughing as they do as well. 

"Oh, you should've seen your face Kaia!" TaeYang laughs and holds his stomach as he falls back onto one of the beds. Top was playfully hitting them all for scaring and scolding them in Korean; his little cute scolding face coming to show as well. I shake my head at them and laugh. They can be so childish sometimes, but I love that about them all. They knew how to make others happy as well as themselves. 

"Hello everyone!" I exclaim and wave at the camera and they all wave back and say hello. Top sits there waiting for me to pay attention to him, with his arms crossed over his chest and his eyebrow raised. 

"Oh cheer up Seung Hyun! You can't stop me from saying hello to them." I say and he huffs before smiling at me again. We had limited time due to the fact of the different times in our countries. So far we had wasted five minutes of the twenty that we spend talking to each other everyday. It wasn't much but it was all we had; so we made do. 

"I'm sorry." He says and then he picks something up and throws it as GD. Who in return throws it back at him and it causes a little play fight between the two. I definitely couldn't wait to be apart of all this again. Just a few more years and then I would be moving up to Korea to be with them all again. I couldn't wait.